This is me

this is me.

Nice try, leaf.

proxyfag

Businesses should be able to discriminate all the fuck they want.

If a business owner looked at me and said "Get out of here darkie" or "take a hike nigger", that's perfectly fine.

Why the fuck would I want to give him my money anyway?

please post the Trump quote saying he wants to allow businesses and employers to discriminate against LGBT people

>stop the mentally ill from suing businesses
>"discrimination"

Why shouldn't private businesses be allowed to choose whom they serve? Muslim bakeries aren't forced to bake cakes for black people.

you're a nigger?

Good

Shit, I meant faggots

I guess a kaffirs a kaffir :DD

>leaf
>nigger
can't fool me niggers hate the cold

>let states run more things

why not? it frees up federal government to do shit that matters to them. Marriage equality does not matter to congress. period.

Trump stated pretty plainly he wanted to stack the supreme court with Scalia clones.
Neither Trump nor any other Republican in office has the balls to speak against the civil rights act. None of them will.

Right but that doesn't mean we let the degeneracy keep going.

>Twitter is a private company! they can delete conservative accounts if they disagree with them!!!
>This bakery has to make a gay wedding cake whether they want to or not! it's discrimination if they don't!!!!

The degeneracy is going to keep going regardless of how much you try to regulate it away.
I don't understand where this idea comes from with conservatives that you can make the gays disappear by suppressing their political agenda.

>blackie wants the right to refuse whitey passage into certain areas
>also thinks its great to fire someone over who they voted for

I'm sorry to hear that you are a stupid nigger.

well legally all these progressive rulings were fucking bad.

Theres a reason the democrats want to have activist court rulings rather than actually passing laws.

gayger by the looks of things

Um. Yeah!

One day, you'll understand that it is 50 Sovereign States, and he is limiting the power of government.

Most if not all states will maintain the equality laws.

Businesses should be allowed to discriminate at least. They lose business and get exposed for being bigots. In some cases that will attract more to their business, which is still better than those same people have repressed rage and wanting to hang all niggers/gays

Wait I don't get it. What's wrong with what Donald is doing? Giving power back to the states and allowing businesses to run without government intervention?

Sounds fucking good to me. Only retarded niggers with no concept of society think this shit is bad.

Everything is always about muh skin colour and muh oppression to these retards.

They're just paving excuses for the inevitable fuck up that their life will become.

>implying religious rights aren't more important than a bunch of literal faggots being able to get married.

>not making huge leaps that are unsupported by evidence
Don't you know it's 2016?

There is no such thing as rights for religions.

I'm gay and I fully support this.

>hurdur what is the first amendment defense act
>lolol idk user guess its nothing stupid libruls

Trying to explain the concept of federalism to a #woke_nigga would probably be one of the most infuriating things ever.

>implying conservative politicians give a flying shit about state rights and don't just use it as a ploy to drag out social issues over a 50-stage battleground
WHEW

>leaf nigger getting buttblasted

I keep hearing people talking about this. I keep telling them we won.

Fuck off nigger

I choose not to view the world in such a cynical manner.

I didn't mean gays when I said degeneracy.

I meant the idea that we should be dictating what the fuck the people do with their own property.

>fags whining about something when they dont even get bashed any more
>fags wanting to participate in the miserable clusterfuck ritual that is marriage
>fags are fine with the supreme court when it gave them marriage but are crying with blasted booties that it might go away
this is me,

>i choose not to view the obvious

>people are happy when they get rights but are mad when they're taken away
WOW HYPOCRISY REALLY BTFO
>calls marriage a miserable clusterfuck then defends it from the gays

Didn't trump say a few days ago that we would work to protect LGBTQ people from hateful ideologies?