Star Wars against hate

money.cnn.com/2016/11/11/media/star-wars-rogue-one-donald-trump/

Chris Weitz tweeted the following Friday morning: "Please note that the Empire is a white supremacist (human) organization." Gary Whitta, the original writer on the project, responded in kind, tweeting: "Opposed by a multi-cultural group led by brave women."

Frankly, this is the last straw for me. We already knew SW would take a turn for the worse under Disney. TFA sucked a fat one cause it was basically a rehash of ANH, splattered in token "diversity" and a expansive but underutilized cast of big stars. Disney knows the safer they play it and appeal to the lowest common denominator, the more tickets, toys, and other shit they're going to bank off.

But now these writer cucks have the gall to say that the Empire is a white supremacist organization, pat themselves on the back for their newly written in "diversity", and try to pass it off as an allegory for protesting Trump? The Empire is power hungry and fascist, but that's really the end of it. TFA's presentation of the Empire clearly imitated the Nazi's, but only in their acute militarism and impassioned speech.

Consider the enormous share of Star Wars fandom that favor the Dark Side and the Empire. Think of how iconic and central the stormtrooper is to the Star Wars franchise. Disney has them marching in their kiddie parades, for crying out loud. These butthurt libtards are asserting that if you like the Empire, you are a white supremacist.

These guys are just jumping on the Star Wars wagon for Rogue One, yet they are freely pushing the movie and the larger lore as a political statement. In the process, they are demonizing one of the most popular parts of the fiction without warrant. Race was never an issue. The Empire and Sith freely network with all kinds of non-white, non-human agents and entities, and last I checked, nobody called Lando or Finn a nigger, nor demeaned Leia or Rey for having a pussy.

What are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0uKU_Z05vPQ
boards.Sup
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478968341818.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>getting this ads lasted that someone explained the central allegory of Star Wars to you

How do you live in a modern society

>Vast majority of their audience is white males
"white males are scum"

This is why Lucas should of not sold it off.

I will never pay for SW stuff again.

How do you define "White Supremacy"?

Storm troopers are Polynesian though

As human beings apparently lmao.

At least he agrees that everyone who isn't white is not human.

Good vs evil is the allegory of Star Wars, not white people versus not-white people. No character has gone to the Dark Side because they got fed up with non-white people. If it was otherwise, why would the "Nazis" be so popular and accepted, as to be marching in Disney parades and sold as costumes to little kids?

Am I the only person that does like Star Wars?

If you're old enough to remember, they painted the emperor as Bush Jr invading Iraq

Meant doesn't

>forants.jpg

Got the original lad, can't read it

But user, white people ARE evil.

wtf I love the empire now

This makes sense as a general sign of oppression and power-mongering, which the Empire has always epitomized. Race has never been a factor in the diplomacy (or lack of) for the Empire. The Dark Side is also indifferent, simply adhering to an ideology of strength through power, conflict, and suffering.

Makes me think that the regularly scheduled program has been interrupted. We were supposed to be like South Korea and elect our own goddess. Now things need to be accelerated. Have you seen how fucking bold they've gotten? Open calls for the extinction of the white male, direct funding/equipping/transporting of professional instigators to cities and campuses across the nation, the unabashed shilling for literal revolution in every slice of young adult fiction

Stormy weather. Stick together.

Start a hashtag prompting people to boycott all Empire merchandise. Link it directly to the tweet from the writer. Watch the back peddling and laugh.

Eh, I'm glad he did before my kind were uncovered as the true power behind the Empire. We even loaned them the money to build the Death Star! I'm just glad I took out an insurance policy on it the day before it blew up. Heh heh heh.

I seem to remember the rebellion being composed almost entirely of white people before Empire

It's not even good vs. evil. There's no such thing. It's just people doing what people do.

Star Wars and many other forms of entertainment have been cucking themselves, from The Old Republic to The Force Awakens to Rogue One. This is plain indoctrination of you have kids thinking on it while watching Star Wars.

I'm worried about the Han Solo movie they're making. I might have watch Rogue One, but when people connect entertainment to a form of social justice, it turns me off.

Star wars fucking sucks and should've ended at 6

Shhhhhhhhhhhh
Be still, silly goyim.

So this is how the most beloved movie franchise of the last fifty years dies.

Not with a bang, but with a snarky IRL shitpost by people that can't help but politicize everything.

This will work as well as it did for Ghostbusters. Nice job kikes.

if you give one dime to star wars , then you are a fucking cuck and deserve to have Lord Trump turn his sight from you for all time.

Star Wars was never good, it was always just the rose-tinted glasses that allowed people to give it any praise.
Search into your heart, you know it to be true.

Indeed. Even Finn was black, so its safe to assume that there's all kinds of ethnicities serving the Empire. Finn didn't once reflect on being subverted by the Empire because he was black. He turned coat because he was shellshocked during his first battle and did not believe in their imperialism.

>Please note that the Empire is a white supremacist (human) organization
Non-whites confirmed for subhumans.

These new movies are not Star Wars. They are a cheap cash grab, and diversity pandering. Star Wars is the original three movies. Those things make SJW heads explode. Han Solo was a true alpha male, and slave Leia was there simply for viewing pleasure.

The fucking prequels and the Clone Wars animations are more Star Wars than this new crap

only liked star wars because it explored the idea of space. shows different a wide range of species and races across the galaxies

This is really what needs to happen, but alas, I don't partake of the Twitter.

Seconded, my good man. I'd take the prequels over this new drivel any day.

Thrawn was recently made canon again

The empire being White supremacist is fucking retarded

And as a sidenote, I really hate how they have turned a classic good vs evil movie into being about something as low and divisive as race.

These creatures are fucking aliens with magical powers and high tech, no one cares about skin colour in the SW universe.

The Empire was human supremacist but there were even high-ranking imperial naval officers who were non-human, like Thrawn. It was the ideal meritocracy, recognizing the inherent superiority of humanity but allowing for the advancement of lesser beings who have the potential and ambition to advance.

>CNN
>no archive link
literally kys irl

It's the Jews, stupid!

>Galactic Empire
>an empire with thousands of planets with non-humans in its reach
>Grand Admiral Thrawn
>Mas Amedda
>Sly Moore
>Inquisitorius
>Orn Free Ta
>a culturally diverse empire made from an already diverse ruin of a republic
>(((white supremacist)))

Lets get some ideas rolling:

#BoycottRogueOne
#TheEmpireIsForAll
#NotMyStarWars

Yea, I suck at this.

Let's not forget that a stormtrooper officer, Captain Phasma, was a woman.

MTGA: Make Tatooine Great Again, deport all illegal Jawas, end Sandpeople immigration.

>(((Star Wars)))
>(((Hollywood)))
>(((Disney)))
No, thank you.

Liberals actually think they're the rebels and not the empire. That's funny.

Doubtful, but if you were, you aren't anymore!

>#empireforall

This is good it makes it look like hes excluding the empire for any non white fans

Little boys love the empire the most they have all the cool uniforms and shit so this could go somewhere

Sup Forums is doing what you guys should be doing

Get on this shit Sup Forums

thread saved >:P

Right there with you OP, was kinda interested in seeing RO because the OT star fighters looked cool in a modern movie, but after reading this shit and getting tricked into watching a shittier shinier version of ANH with le empowering female role model in theaters I say Disney can suck a fat one.

A black guy cant be a part of the Empire? Thats racist.

>white

lol right. See the kike nose on nuVader?

Cheers. I was partial to #NotMyStarWars but #EmpireForAll does have a nice, unifying ring to it.

And the stormtropper popularity is perhaps the most poignant reflection that it has never been about race. Everyone likes them cause their uniforms are cool as shit and the Empire has historically been a celebrated and promoted part of Star Wars. This spin they are asserting suggests that the stormtroopers are a taboo icon of hate speech.

They're not even the empire.

They're the freaks and mutants and gay alien band in the Mos Eisley.

No one knows what the fuck any of them are saying but someone's gonna lose an arm if they keep trying to start shot.

Please elaborate? Got a thread?

The empire was actually extremely inclusive to all races and species, open to gay marriage, and ready for this? only taxed people 20% of their income while at the same time organizing and maintaining infrastructure, and keeping citizens safe

the empire did nothing but good for the galaxy. It united the factions of the war torn galaxy and contained crime to sparsely populated systems on the outer rim.

The rebels overthrew a functional government in the name of a corrupt democracy that didn't work

youtube.com/watch?v=0uKU_Z05vPQ

>buy a Storm Trooper toy for your son

>turns out it's a white supremacist toy

Buying a Storm Trooper mask is like buying a Clan hood now, or at least that's the argument

OP here. I meant the thread on Sup Forums, which I ended up finding:

boards.Sup Forums.org/tv/thread/76222247/

It's a bit bigger, but I figure Sup Forums would be more interested in promoting the counter-argument

The Empire is based AF though

That depends on if we're going to define empire as the old-fashioned evil empire (Ancient Egypt keeping Hebrews as slaves) or the Empire as the libtard's idea of ''evil'', to which case the first case applies to the OT while of course, Disney wants to make everything retarded.

>you will never be the captain of a star destroyer
all I want to do is tell people they may fire when ready in a slightly british accent

Guess I'm not going to see another movie.
>tfw Sup Forums has made you hate almost every hollywood movie

Avatars are changing, this idiot even got a tattoo already...

#EmpireForAll

#NotMyStarWars

Let's make it happen

Free market, do your job.

>(((Weitz)))

>Empire
>White

>Free market happens
>Raegan era echoes back to Disney
>This time they REALLY go broke
Who /excited for the future/ here?

>Frankly, this is the last straw for me.
I'll probably skip the movie, but I'll give them one more shot with Episode 8. Episode 7 was garbage, but I saw potential among the garbage. Rogue One was a bad idea from the start to me, regardless of the director's racist views. I do like the new troopers though. Props to the artist on those designs. Hope this is the director's last Star Wars involvement. I'd take a soft Episode 5 remake over "Diversity: A Star Wars Story" any day.

That's some cool music, thanks for sharing user.

He has white features, he just used too much colloidal silver.

While I love the Empire and would like to claim them as our own, it's really Hillary who was on the verge of a Palpatine rise to power. We're in our own timeline now folks.

If anything, they set the foundation of this narrative by declaring 90% of Star Wars fiction as non-canon

For real! Lifetime politician, ambitious Senator, works behind the scenes to facilitate their own ascension and usurpation of democracy

We are already the rebels, all those countries, cultures and people coming together to shit on libs and meme our own guy into office out of spite

They're not very smart. Even Star Wars doesn't have unlimited appeal - keep insulting the majority of Americans simply for being White and it'll lose money.

and it is boycotted

good job virtue signaling scum

Top kek

>enjoying STAR WARS not STAR TREK because of space lollll

KYS retard.

>Trumpvader.jpg
Oh yeah, need to re-post this from the last thread:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478968341818.webm

I'm not the biggest fan of Trump, but a part of me realizes that he's necessary for the time being to counter balance the extreme liberal media's propaganda that has been disfiguring America for far too long.

Obama's reign did a tole to the nation at large, the SJW's are a mutated experiment that needs to go.

>That's some cool music
[spoiler]it's official but unreleased and very rare[/spoiler]

they were human supremacist. know your lore, faggot.

How come a white supremacist empire employs black stormtroopers?

Next you're gonna say Vader was black.

>Clone troopers
Storm troopers are any ethnicity, taken from home at a young age and brainwashed and trained to wholeheartedly serve the empire

Star Wars The Force Awakens

>Woman, Black, Hispanic VS Evil White Villains

Star Wars Rogue One

>Woman, Black, Hispanic, Asian VS Evil White Villains

Star Wars is openly promoting anti white racism. The Jews at Disney clearly hate whites and are doing their best to attack them through the media.

S(J)W

>88yr old presidential candidate
Nope.

and the giant dyke that led the stormtroopers.

I love this

Good. Now will you childish cunts stop giving shekels to Disney and Marvel?
Thought not.
If you must watch/read this shit ffs pirate it.
Don't feed the hand that bites you.

I think it's the right time of a year to call on a boycott of all 'white supremacist' Star Wars toys. What say you pol?

So Disney is trying to promote racial division and now it's plain as day because they're so fucking proud and stupid that they would Tweet it out.

We should get this rolling boys. Talk like someone not from Sup Forums on social media though... "Why is Disney trying to worsen race relations in the USA?" etc

The entertainment industry needs to be told to go fuck itself, this is a good place to start. Rednecks with video cameras in the middle of no where are way more entertaining than these people with quarter billion dollar budgets.

Gold Jerry, gold!

the tie-fighter sacrifice made me kek hard

Fuck giving a single penny to that franchise.

why can't women into sports???

I say thats what this whole damn thread is about. If they want to demonize such a substantial part of their marketable assets and alienate an eve greater share of their fans, lets give them what they want.

#NotMyStarWars

#EmpireIsForAll