Redpill me on China and Chinese People. What are they REALLY like

Redpill me on China and Chinese People. What are they REALLY like.

Theiving Douchebags? Hardworkers?

Do you work with any Chinese people and know any chinks? Do they steal from work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M8JqPysr8C4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They pay rent on time.

you really want to generalize the most populated country in the world?

As a fellow Chinese, I can safely tell you that China Chinese people are scum. Just look at their work ethics, they will do whatever they can to scam you out of their hard earned money.

there are no wait times for organ transplants

because they kill and steal their own people who are deemed bad and/or are falun gong people

my girlfriend is half chinese and has been to china many times. she'll be the first to tell you they're dishonest racists for the most part. they'll do anything to beat white people and other asians

commies

Im a chink
I just play vidya all day, im a NEET, i bring great shame to family

They're like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=M8JqPysr8C4

China is the last true communist enemy, not Russia.

You're welcome.

I used to buy shit off Alibaba all the time. They would wait until my money had cleared escrow (and this kind of defeats the point of escrow) to tell me "Solly, youl item is out, prease serect a diffelent one", and Alibaba did nothing about it. Eventually, I got tired of being fucked over by Chinese merchants, who are like one rung below Jews on the ladder. Basically, they're going to build Communism by just fucking over Capitalism so much that they steal everything from it.

youre people are jungle asians and cucks

"Why you no make me grandchild?!"

asians are alright in general

Rumour has it the richest man in China's son is a liar - claims he graduated from UCL in the UK, but never got a degree (people have confirmed that went, he was not on the alumni record at graduation).

Why do they lie so much or cheat?

they were christian be we even knew what that shit was.

Yellow Jews.

>they were christian be we even knew what that shit was.
I think someone broke Canada.

From what i gathered?

Patient.
They don't need to invade your country with tanks.
They open trade relations.
They settle a few people.
They open banks and give loans.
They lend your country money.
They invest in structurally vital corporations.
They use their economic growth stemming from the abuse of nature to overcome crises other countries fall into.
They stabilize their economic position.
They make you export jobs to their people who work for ridiculously low wages.
They now effectively control your politics since structurally vital parts of the economy are in their hands, so you cannot take any action threatening them.
They proceed to make maps where china is displayed as having wider borders than it actually has.
In a generation people will believe this and think that it is their birthright to own those lands.
They will also cut trade relations with anyone acknowledging their enemies.

They are dangerous.

They will wait out the Hong Kong protests, because they know that if they apply soft pressure for a long enough time, and continue to slowly chip away at the freedoms of the populace, the people of Hong Kong will eventually cave.

Chinks don't give a fuck about common decency. They'll stick to what is in the contract and tell you to fuck off if you ask anything more.

They're a country of barbarians. China will crash soon though, and in a couple decades their demographics will fuck them harder than Japan.

>They don't need to invade your country with tanks.
Just because they haven't, doesn't mean they would not. The Japanese sure did, and the chinese imperial history is very expansionist. That's why the Vietnamese are so edgy, they have been constantly picked on by the chinese for millennia. So then we show up and they all revert the old reptilian brain and kill the invader.

Hong Kong is fucked though.

Their society is failing. Mao had a good collectivist system built for them around the times of the cultural revolution, but his successors completely sold out communism.

Now they've totally ruined the environment in the country with ultra-capitalism for some quick profits. The people are getting americanized (degenerate) quicker than in almost any other country, since they have some money now and it's "cool" because the government tries to ban many western influences... while selling out the country for profit. Everyone hates the "Communist" Party. The country has become an Orwellian nightmare where white is black and capitalism is communism.

Half true. As with any post-communist country, any semblence of intellegence and high culture was forcibly removed.

In contrast, by the time any significant interaction between the people of China and Whites occurred, especially in the case of intermingling of populations, there is an obvious disparity between civility, mostly because of that loss of culture.

That's my theory, anyways.

t. Malaysian

Can confim this. They have effectively invaded this country buying up a lot of property and are now starting to demand greater representation in government.

Cheapest people on earth

As varied as the countless cultures of Europe, nevermind just the ones that are sanctioned by states.

I think we will great again together

>The people are getting americanized (degenerate)
True but made me kek

china chink is shit
taiwan, hong kong and banana chink is alright

t. chink

They are similar to pre-WW2 Nationalists.

Very ready to go to war and chip on their shoulders as "unfair losers" of the last wars. Also they believe in Chinese Supremacy

Basically if it wasn't for USA they would have conquered most of asia by now or tried.

All I know is that while I was recently on deployment (Navy) in that region a few months ago, we were denied a port visit in Hong Kong by the Chinese government.