Why does he always want to appeal to the blacks ?

Why does he always want to appeal to the blacks ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aq-CKdT6IG4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hyK13_tDVZs
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ4Tl894L6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's an awkward web trying to fit in somewhere. Its pretty cringe.

Weeb

did he release the albums like he promised

he's a fuckin nerd that wants acceptance

He doesn't. He has enough money to live comfortably for the rest of his life and he's literally just fucking around.

how is he a weeb?

Who's the Destroyer of Worlds?

youtube.com/watch?v=aq-CKdT6IG4

No he live streamed the first two tracks of the Wu album then backpedaled and said he didn't expect Trump to win and that he's under contract not to release it.

Fucking faggot.

T. Wu-Tang fan.

isnt he from the ghetto or something

Because hiphop culture is hilarious to parody. Blacks are like RL cartoon characters.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hyK13_tDVZs

at least he kept his promise
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ4Tl894L6g

iv followed him pretty closely and i believe he isnt just kidding especially when he went as far as going on a "HIP HOP RADIO STATION" to be interviewed, if he was doing it all for the lulz i don't think he would have gone as far as that

also that interview is hard to watch, i don't think he has self awareness desu

the wigger shit pisses off liberals because he's actually smart and acting retarded but also like a nigger so it triggers liberals

Because he's an albanian nigger

literally playing music in the background so you can hear it and not releasing the actual file

why do people do this ?

Btw. He's rich af and said he'd smack Ghostface Killah in the face when he seen him so I don't see why he wouldn't just release the fucking album.

So he gets sued. Oh no, I lost 2 million $. How will I ever live on my other billion dollars? I can only think he's doing it out of respect for Rza.

I heard something about that Wu-Tang album only getting released in like 50 years or something. That true?
What other albums did he mention besides that?

T. not quite Wu-Tang fan, but pretty curious

The Wu album is not supposed to be released for 77 or 99 years, can't remember which. If I remember correctly Rza said Shkreli could release the album if he wanted but couldn't make copies or profit off of it.

On twitter he said "Ok so I have unreleased wu, Beatles, 2pac, nirvana, radiohead, Hendrix, brand new, smiths, Elliot smith, Ramones... What do you want first?"

made me lol so hard have a (you)

Why in the fuck would they want to wait that long to release it? Motherfuckers.