Trump Business Conflicts of Interest Are Alarming

So I'm guessing you faggots feel fine about Trump making money off his presidency?

This is a good example of some direct colluding...Trump’s financial disclosure forms show he has between $500,000 and $1m invested in Energy Transfer Partners (the company building the Dakota Access oil pipeline), with a further $500,000 to $1m holding in Phillips 66, which will have a 25% stake in the Dakota Access project once completed.

In an interview with CBS This Morning, the CEO of Energy Transfer Partners, Kelcy Warren said he is "100 percent" confident that the president-elect will help the company finish the project.

Fucking kek, how could you be supportive of shit like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/09/trumps-conflicts-of-interest-are-without-precedent-in-american-presidential-history/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conflict_of_interest#Finance_industry_and_elected_officials
forbes.com/donald-trump/#4ffcfa29790b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

inb4 1 post by OP

Oh wow a president helping American companies?

What a travesty.

>1 post by this id.

this one's pretty legit.

nope

Every single president in history has business interests. George Washington and others owned farms. George Bush had tons of investments in oil and gas.

Hilary Clinton took $50 million from Saudi Arabi, President Trump did not.

s a g e bait

Well it is pretty out of the norm for US presidents to help US companies.

It might be more expected were the oil company chinese or russian.

What billionaire doesn't have money invested in all kinds of companies? Seems like it'd be pretty hard for him to deal with companies that he doesn't have at least some money in.

Not saying it's right or wrong, just that it doesn't seem feasible to avoid this and recuse himself every time he has to make a decision related to one of the thousands probably of businesses he's invested in.

You maybe just have to trust the man's integrity and that his decisions are not influenced by personal gain or loss (but again, hard to do for anyone, even Don who I think is probably more genuine and honest than most of the losers in DC).

First of all, fuck off, check the digits - kek demands justice.

Secondly, Moron, he's helping HIMSELF, clear conflict of interest. Check a dictionary if you're confused.

As for you, please read this: washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/09/trumps-conflicts-of-interest-are-without-precedent-in-american-presidential-history/ then come back.

I don't deny that he's not invested all over the place - the point I'm trying to make is that he's going to have to be VERY CAREFUL as to not come off as though he's doing shit to help himself and make gains.

god emperor can do what he wants

The Washington Post is fake news, which spreads hoaxes such as the Michelle Fields hoax.

Hilary Clinton took $50 million from Saudi Arabi, President Trump did not.

trump lost a ton of money by running for president. he spent tens of millions of his own money, and his businesses suffered.

Who cares?
That's capitalism for you.

This is just retarded, and you know you're dumb.

The post is owned by a psychotic Korean Christian freak, not really that fake.

source?

Fuck off. $500,000 isnt shit. We all knew he was a multibillionaire businessman--he's bound to have a few dollars here and there.

When is CTR gonna stop paying u shills? Did they not tell u the election is over? You lost

The Washington Post is a fake news source owned by Jeff Bezos. The Washington Post spread the Michelle Fields hoax, which was a lie.

Trump lost a lot of money by running for president. He spent tens of millions on his own campaign.

Lawsuits and investigations will follow Trump for a year until he resigns. It'll be one of the shortest presidencies not to end in assassination.

>You think calling everyone who disagrees with you CTR makes them magically disappear after the election is over.
You really don't realize people complaining about Donald Trump has ONLY JUST BEGUN, do you?

I know you're Australian and it's hard to understand what a crime is, but when you have this thing called 'a conflict of interest', it means you take direct advantage of your position of power to make fruitful gains - sometimes which are ILLEGAL depending on the circumstances.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conflict_of_interest#Finance_industry_and_elected_officials

Only 500k? Retard, that's a lot of money to some people, and the percent of his investment will probably return 10-40x that if he's smart, please learn something about investment.

>president after president do donor bidding
>president after president work for special interests
>first president to be totally financially independent
>sacrifices business life, including a restart of cash cow show Apprentice to preserve America
>B-but he has 500k invested in something, muh conflict of interest, whatta shoah

no one gives a fuck retard.

Building a wall for you people will be a colossal waste of money because you'll just become sea-born, ask the Euro-cucks.

>10x to 40x
Holy shit look at this delusional faggot
500k aintt shit and the ROR is likely 20% tops. This isnt penny stocks, moron

Frankly he shouldn't draw a check since he makes so much money anyway. I doubt it would ever be a law but you shouldn't draw a check from being a president if you already make so much money.

It's an oil pipeline you twat, which means it'll have continuous returns for years. And over time could easily yield 40x...what the fuck are you stupid?

Youre just sounding dumber and dumber. Theres not automatic 40x return in the entire universe.
>but its an oil pipeline
But youre fucking retarded

>Its literally nothing

He isnt taking a salary

He won. Get over it, nerd virgin.

Where did I mention automatic? Keep living in your own world retard

I like how, now that he's won, you have no problem with him being corrupt, or at least clearly taking advantage. Hypocritus maximus

Show us any pipeline that returned 40x to an investor. You cant, because dividends pay out at 2 to 3%. Youre exposing yourself as being an idiot

Jesus how can anyone criticize him over that then?

...theyre liberals. You cant expect much thinking out if these people

no he took several million from Russia and owes them even more

>(((washington post)))
kys

Oh no he might enrich Americans and make a buck himself, he's worse than hillshill who made $150 million+.

Kys

there is no wall he has already backed off on that

So he says i will believe it when it is proven

top kek

>Russia is one person
Can you idiots sound more uneducated?

Oh Im sure the guy with 10 billion dollars cares about a 100k salary. You sound pathetic

the only people that he will enrich is the 1% i am still waiting for it to come out that the middle class tax cuts will not happen and that they will actually have to go up.

Keep waiting faggot.

allegedly, never got to see his taxes

wonder why

he owes the banks of Russia with quite a few are backed buy the government 100s of millions they are who he has been borrowing money from since the american banks black listed him as a risk

If the company's are owned by and employ Americans, I take no issue with it.

find about 500 cases like this, and he will be on par with Hillary.

haha 100k what the fuck you talking about more like 400-500k and it has already been proven he does not have more than 4 billion if he sold everything he owns.

Screenshot this, middle class taxes will go down substantially.

OP is most definitely 100% a complete faggot.

Yeah and Bush said no new taxes and we see how that went. Of course most people on here are to young to know this.

George Soros is still hiring? Where do I sign up?

Sure, faggot. Forbes alone put his net worth at 8.1 billion. But Im sure you, the idiot spewing lies on the internet, knows more than the #1 wealth and business publication in the world

Welcome to American politics, where if you're not engaged in at least one form of conflict of interest with your constituents, you're probably not a politican. Usually they're paid for by corporations rather than having stock in them, but it's all the same.

Bush lowered taxes you idiot. What are u 13? You werent alive for Bush tax cuts were you?

Yeah, I made a huge mistake voting for him.

link to where this is

Bush SR you stupid fuck there has been more than one

I'm against corruption when it sabotages the country and diverts money illegally, I have no problem with a project that also happens to benefit a politician.
Also if you tried to eliminate all conflict of interests, the government should realistically never have anything to do with private companies since you can always find two dudes who happen to be relatives or golfing buddies or whatever. Get real.

forbes.com/donald-trump/#4ffcfa29790b

I'm sure you know more than forbes, faggot. Good job clarifying that you're fucking stupid.

yea, but you lost, get over it.

>Bush Sr = Trump
Why are you still so desperate? You lost remember?

OHN ONLY $4 BILLION! im sure he really needs that 400k

Jesus CTR youre not getting paid anymore.

I am not desperate you are just to fucking stupid to see the link in the fact that Bush said no new taxes and then once he was in office made new taxes Trump said we will build a wall ban all Muslims drain the swamp get rid of NAFTA and the Iran nuclear deal so far the only one he has not gone back on is NAFTA but that is just in time i am sure.

i was never paid just cause you tards do no like the truth we cant help that

Wow, fuck donald trump and fuck white people.

Well brah you just proved that you don't know what you're talking about so you may as well just leave

>Bush Sr = Trump
Lmao is that the best you can do, shill? Bush Sr voted Hillary, remember?

Wow, Trump, a businessman, is doing business!

Christ CTR we arent fucking mind readers. If Trump tricked us all then thats great for him. But you misunderstand it is the idea we wanted, the overton window has shifted ever closer towards us now.

Anything is a small sacrifice for the abolition of political correctness

Then youre even stupider than the ones who got paid are. Your arguments are ball basically what ifs now

yep people on here are republicans just like talking to a wall nothing gets threw and all they do is say the same shit back at you

Lmao the people listening should be you, liberals. You just lost the Presidency, House, Senate , SCOTUS, Governorships, and State Legoslatures. Maybe it's time to talk less and listen more

Sure he didn't. Who bought Trump's yacht and Plaza Hotel?

>Fucking kek, how could you be supportive of shit like this?

Because as far as Sup Forums is concerned, if their God-Emperor does it, that makes it okay. He could commit murder and cannibalism (not necessarily in that order) live on TV, and Sup Forums would still try to defend him.

while grabbing their underage sister's pussy

>ConocoPhillips worth an estimated 98 billion
>blue chip stock
>Trump has 1m invested out of his 3 billion net worth

are you fucking kidding me? this shit is probably just diversification of his likely huge portfolio. He owns a tiny fraction of the company.

Try harder if you want to scare monger

Using trump calling out the saudis as evidence he's owned by them

1995 was long before ISIS/al qaeda

He didn't sell them weapons either

Businesses create a much more significant conflict of interest.