Adoption

Redpill me on adoption, Sup Forums. Would any of you guys ever do it?

I don't know if I'd do it but I don't see how anyone can be against the concept. Also, you have to be a massive asshole to ridicule adopted kids.

I adopted my wife's son.

Children who grow up in adoption often have violent tendencies or become criminals, regardless of the parents effort. Also, why in the world would you ever willingly raise another mans offspring willingly, yet even one from another ethnicity.

>Would any of you guys ever do it?
after 3 of my own, sure.

I have a few cousins adopted from South America/Central America

3 of them are big time Trump supporters.
The others aren't into politics

My white relatives are more liberal than my brown cousins

Welcome to modern America

Maybe, i mean i get pets too.
Would be more responsibility but otherwise why not? I mean it doesn't need to interfere with procreation and is fine anyway if you can't or don't procreate.

Only if a woman was a widow
Not if her kids were the bastard offspring of a one-night stand

I'd adopt is for some reason I couldn't have a biological child of my own, sure. I'd adopt a baby though, not an older kid.

Raising another man's kid? Not even once.

If I had a wife who turned out to be infertile then yeah. But you know
>wife
>money
>anything

Unless I was a billionaire, i'd never even fucking consider it.

Remember that your obligation is to conceive at least 2-3 white children lads, ideally as much as possible.

If my wife or I are infertile, then we will adopt. If not, then we will be having our own kid. Have more control of the genes that go in and the development cycle in the womb. I don't if the mother of the kid I adopted drank or was heavily stressed during the pregnancy. Plus, I'm not sure how you would breast feed the baby unless the mother basically lives with us for 18 months.

I'd raise my siblings' children. that's it.

I'm adopted

>redpill me on being a cuck, Sup Forums
subtle, op, but that's not very nice

Cuck

i went through the foster system basically from birth to 18

not very pleasant, i would have loved an actual family instead of random people i dont remember

You're raising a helpless parentless child as your own. If you somehow find that in any way wrong and evil, you're not ready for parenthood, biologically or adoption.

they act like their genetics are so important, like some kind of jew