Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2016/7/21/12254448/ivanka-trump-rnc-gender-wage-gap
youtube.com/watch?v=6HIQGk8OCoo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>wanting a Jew to be President

>muh wage gap
dropped

Source?

converted to judaism =/= real jew (mother being jewish)

her speech at the RNC

eww

>vox.com/2016/7/21/12254448/ivanka-trump-rnc-gender-wage-gap
>inb4 vox
her exact words are in the article

>not wanting the first female president to be a conservative in order to BTFO liberals for the rest of human history

>the first female president will be republican

JESUS IN HEAVEN PLEASE ROB FEMINIST OF THIS!

"As researchers have noted, gender is no longer a factor creating the greatest wage discrepancy — motherhood is."

-Ivanka Trump

says the swede

.....motherhood being a condition that can only be obtained by biological females, hence implying the existence of a gender gap, even if slightly more situational than initially asserted

I want her to sit on my face.

I want to see her nudes

Idiot. She even says it's not about gender. It's about motherhood.

I want to defile her

Yes, but that's an income gap, not a wage gap.

>first female president is republican thus eliminating a democrat being able to run on that again for "muh first FEMALE president" like Hillary did again
>establishes Trump as a political dynasty and further BTFO liberals and neocon scum

Sounds pretty good to me senpaitachi.

>walk in
>see this

wat do?

It would be the final BTFO for Hilldog.

Not only did she lose to a Trump. Now a Trump would have taken the title of first female president. Something she wanted so badly.

No lie I want her or either Eric to run for president. Seeing Eric talk in those spin room thing after the debates really amped me up.

Fuck yes. She could take over from her old man in 2024.

The first two (and only) female PMs of the UK were Conservatives, the first and only female PM of Canada was a Conservative; it'd be great to add the first female US president as a Republican to that list.

Just to watch the feminists weep.

cum in my pants

First Hnnngh

Accept my long-awaited punishment like a real man would.

Yes but they're being given the same wage. The idea that they get paid 70c for the male dollar is bullshit. Also maternity benefits have existed for decades but no one is forcing women to have kids.

ask for political asylum [spoiler]in her vag[/spoiler]

Goy, u know shit about judaism. There is a commandment to respect the convert higher than a born Jew.

>There is a commandment to respect the convert higher than a born Jew
And most jews don't follow it, especially orthodox rabbis. Most kikes refer to Ivanka as a shiksa. There is that one popular rabbi in Israel who demands her husband give her anal sex in order because that's a commandment as well when it comes to "shiksas"

the only time duckface worked

Ivanka will have my vote in 2024. LOVE her.

turn 360 degrees and walk away

>Ivanka runs in 2024
>wins a record amount of the male vote

How old will she be after four/eight years? I think you needed to be at least 35 to run? Or was it 45?

It's unlikely that she would do it. She's got her little kids to raise and the company to run.

She'd be the perfect female candidate, tho. Beautiful, successful, respected among women, smart, one of the most eloquent people I've ever seen. Would easily win any conversation or debate she's in, so there would be no question about her competency. Repubs would love her, evangelicals would love her (cuz she's an orthodox jew by religion), liberals would love her because she's a woman.

Wow, no wonder that rabbi in Israel is popular.

lmao what a bunch of cucks

they hated Sarah Palin tho

Not surprised Gayrod Gerard is saying no to Ivanka Trump. Sad!

She's 35 right now, so she could have run this year, I guess.

In 2024, she'd break Kennedy's record for youngest elected prez, and just miss (I think) Teddy Roosevelt's record for youngest prez ever.

Wasn't it because she was a dumb hoe?

Every time she talks, it's like ASMR

youtube.com/watch?v=6HIQGk8OCoo

Boom! She knows!

>Donald Trump for 8 years
>Ivanka Trump for another 8 years
>Donny Jr. for another 8 years
>Barron Trump for another 8 years

The first dynasty of the American Empire will lead us to greatness.

Basically. She got picked without much vetting and brought her hillbilly family problems to general election.

First Lady Ivanka Trump

>360
You will walk into her...

She is not a Jew by blood.

She converted to orthodox Judaism, which is a real conversion in the eyes of the Jewish/rabbinical community and the land of Israel. So technically, yes, she is Jewish, but not by blood.

1-800-Come-On-Now

Huh i am the autistic here am I?

>360

I think you mean 180.

Gay and retarded detected.

newfag alert

Kek, you wish, I've been on here for quite sometime.

damn ur gay & retarded

>I've been on here for quite sometime.

holy new batman

?