Dah lesbos

Who's more lesbian tho

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/YUv2MJe.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Their fan base as a ‘couple’

But Elsa and Anna are sisters

have you ever see the rule 34 on them? If people can they will.

That DC logo at the bottom of that pic almost got me, I was about to laugh at how DC seems to ignore them being a couple

Watch the latest short and come back.

I want to put my tongue in Harleys anus

>Who's more lesbian tho
Ivy. She's full homo. Everything she does that seems straight is just to manipulate men into doing what she wants.

Harley is bi which really just Diet Gay.

>Harley is bi which really just Diet Gay.
lol wut explain this is new to me user

It's a forced meme.

>#Elsanna #1 and canon.
This image is correct.

What's there to explain? Harley is romantically involved with Ivy, but has also had relations with men.

what is "diet gay"

Being bisexual or bi-curious. You're neither fully straight nor fully homosexual. Also called "Gay Lite."

Can I use "Gay Zero"
I don't like diet cause aspartame

why is the term "Power Couple" applied to lesbians so much more than to gay-male couples or straight couples?

Language meant to make them seem strong?

There's little more insecure than a woman in the public eye

>Not Harley and Ivy at first place

This ranking is all wrong

why is dc doing everything they can to avoid harley being joker's sidekick?

Did you mean to type "Tyzula"?

Nope, I meant Harley and Ivy. DC true Ower-Couple

>Can I use "Gay Zero"
>I don't like diet cause aspartame

I fucking love you, user.

Is Maggie still around?

Everybody knows that Elsa makes best Rule 34, no matter with whom.

This

So?

Maybe it's just because it's been years, but why did people pair Azula and Ty Lee together? Ty Lee was probably the most boy crazy teen girl on the show and Azula was so power hungry nothing but big daddy Ozai ever seemed to truly impress her. Was there some interaction between the two or was it just hurr durr opposites attract shit like zutara?

unsubtle bi-erasure

Ivy.

Harley loved Joker dick. She also had a running gag of wanting to fuck Bruce Wayne in new52. On the Valentine issue she even ended up kissing both claiming Batman was a bad kisser and he should ask Bruce Wayne how to kiss because he could make women melt. Ivy was hinted with being with Bruce too but nothing been confirmed and since new52 they made her 80% more gay.

Source of full image?

>Not Carol and Jessica

This thread was wrong from the start

Harley wants to fuck the joker so Ivy.

Unforgivable

Harley and Ivy >>>>>>>>>>>> Carol and Jess

Fact, can't be refuted or argued

>ivy will never embrace her role as a nature godess and let harley suckle from her heaving fertile breasts

;_;

Boys were crazy for Ty Lee, she just took advantage of them. In the show she seems to revere Azula and compliments her on being strong/smart etc.

>barrissoka on the list

Nice

HarleyxIvy shippers are the worst because they willingly accept watered down versions of these characters

Poison Ivy pretends to be full homo because she wants people to forget she was full-blown thirsty for Batman’s dick.

What flavor would Ivy's breast milk taste like?

Crème de menthe

I always liked Piper and Cyclonis.

Delicious flavor.

This, plus: Azula takes Mai's betrayal pretty well and is planning on killing her right then and there. When Ty Lee betrays her, she loses her cool and it's basically from that scene onwards that she begins to unravel. She also (despite being willing to kill Mai just before) downgrades the punishment to a life prison sentence after Ty Lee gets involved.

Ty Lee is also the only person who seems consistently very close to Azula, both in childhood and many years later.

Some fans like the idea of Ty Lee's chemistry with Azula mirroring Mai's relationship to Zuco

>Spinnerette and Mecha Maid #2

I don't know what's more depressing. The fact that a subpar webcomic like Spinnerette is still being acknowledged or how incompatible this pairing is. This ship is so bland, even an official hentai couldn't make it interesting.

you guys just know they twincest'd

This

>Harley loves Joker and ONLY Joker despite how bad for her health it is. Ivy is just a friend she bums around with and frequently annoys.
>Ivy only loves her plants and sees all humans as nothing but plant-food. She only tolerates Harley out of pity and will gladly throw her to the sharks if it becomes necessary.

Ivy, Harley still likes dick most of the time

>tfw you never had a pair of twins this thirsty for your dick when you were Dean's age
Wasted childhood.

No one said they had to be canon in this topic, right?

Based shipper Bruce Timm

Because Ty Lee is probably the most well adjusted person in Azula's entourage. She's a genuinely kind and happy person, she enjoys making other people happy. Azula, on the other hand, is most the unstable person in that entourage. She's a deeply troubled, some would argue irreparably broken, individual with a large host of insecurities and neuroses and only feels safe when everyone else is terrified and subservient. Tyzula is an extension of the viewer's savior complex, and insertion of a legitimately sweet and good-hearted person coaxing out love and tenderness in someone who is best defined by their harshness and isolation.

imgur.com/YUv2MJe.jpg

The man who ships a teenage girl with a 45-year-old man is not whom I'd call "based". Meanwhile, Dini's version of the two is that Harley's an annoying twit and Ivy couldn't care less about her if she wasn't so tolerant out of pity.

>women can't be friends because spending time with another human being means you must be romantically involved
I hate this meme.

It does show how atomised we are as individuals these days, doesn't it? That the idea of sexual involvement being the only reason two people would spend any time together.

Evil lesbians are best lesbians

There's a point where simple companionship and care turns into love and appreciation, Harley and Ivy passed that point long ago.

>is not whom I'd call "based"
why?

Not every friendship needs to turn fucking romantic

This.

Not every, but Harley and Ivy is a special one. Tell me that after years and and years of caring for Harley, of being there for her, of curing her wounds and being the shoulder to cry on Ivy wouldn't develop feeling for her, same with Harley, years after years of seeing that Ivy is always there for her, always telling her that she can do better, that she deserves better Harley wouldn't see that maybe Ivy is right and that Ivy is the right one.

That honestly sounds like a run-of-the-mill platonic female friendship.

>muh delusions
hilarious

lez fetishists can't conceive the possibility of a platonic female friendship.

I'm not even going to waste my time. There's no talking to you delusional people.

This situation happened to a buddy of mine and now he's in prison. Direct correlation

Do you know how humans work, right? Caring for someone after a long period doesn't mean that you love someone. The Nightingale effect isn't a real life thing

Would embracing this goddess persona require some form of physical transformation?

this need reboot

bloody brilliant job at mimicking the art style of the actual series mate

>Azula takes Mai's betrayal pretty well and is planning on killing her right then and there.

She wasn't going to kill her.

>irreparably broken

And they would be wrong.