What the FUCK did he mean by this?!

Jesus FUCK Tony you absolute MADMAN of a person! BASED! Gyppo Nation BTFO!

I'm pretty sure that gypsies were an ethnic minority in Latveria, and until Doom took over they were quite opressed.
Regardless, at the time this book was taking place, Doom wasn't even in power due to being in Hell at the time.

>When even fucking Hank Pym thinks you've lost it.

>le tony stark is so BASED, he is just like me
epic

>when the heros have collectively and individually genocided multiple nations

Doom probably flooded the place with Gypposafter taking over. Hey, at least SouthEastern Europe is free now in the MU.

BASED "le BASED Tony" Poster!

For context, this is the Scarlet Witch manipulating Tony because Bendis and BABY CRAZY. Later retcons would reveal that she was possessed by the Life Forcedue to Doctor Doom's machinations and not in control of her actions.

I know user, but it's still prime b8 material. And honestly, I could see Tony saying it, without being manipulated. Latverians are the trash of the Balkans.

so Wanda's the one to blame for outing the pym slap?

I always wondered why everyone almost knows about it.

The Pym slap has been public knowledge since the 80s, the Avengers didn't really bother covering it up, Hank even went to jail.

ah!

wonder why it took for pymtron for hank to finally snap...

He went to jail for a fucking slap during a mental breakdown? Are you serious?

It was actually more about creating a giant robot that went on a rampage and nearly killed a bunch of people solely so that he could then "save the day" and prove his worth to the Avengers, who were planning on kicking him out.

You can kill every Latverian if you want to, because aren't real people.

Or else what, T'Challa? OR ELSE WHAT?!

Wouldn't walking in there while wearing armor be the same as walking up to the podium with a machine gun in his hand? He is wearing a weapon in front of the rest of the delegates.

The Kangz gonna pop a cap on his ass. Tony has Clean Nukes & Dyson Spheres though, so...

t.Peter David
>Implying Bendis cared or even knew about it

I actually wanna see Wakanda trying to act all tough and calling all the military might and their panther god. Then they realize they are outnumbered nearly a million to one and that the involvement of their supernatural has managed to piss off the supernatural of other nations and they are all ready to start shit if the Panther God tries to expand his terroritory. Nuh uh, not with my worshipers and nations kitty.

Because seriously, fuck Wakanda.

Bunch of elf like pieces of shit. At some point they became the goddamn Thalmor.

There's literally nothing wrong with Wakanda if you're Wakandan
You're all just jealous

Fuck off, elf. You have done too much shit and given nothing to the world. You deserved to be drowned.

>given nothing to the world
Gave plenty to my own people.

Yeah, and let everyone else die.

Fuck you, you bunch of hypocritical atlantean cock suckers. You nearly caused WWIII with your idiotic disputes with Namor. You goddamn tried to justify refusing giving the world cures that it desperately needs. You can all go fuck yourselves and I hope another tidal weave kills you all over again.

Namor genocide of wakandans. Best day of my life.

>Sup Forums already missing Bendis' Marvel
Just as planned?

>You goddamn tried to justify refusing giving the world cures that it desperately needs.
And a pretty shitty justification at that. They won't even SELL the cure for massive amounts of money, seeing non-Wakandans die of cancer pleases them more than making money off of them would.

Mary Sue: the Nation

BASED HUDLIN!

Who here has the pages where Tony is threatened by T'Challa's superiority and attacks Wakanda with a Giant Robot, that T'Challa easily defeats, killing Tony? Top-Tier BP Annual!

Wrong, he went to prison for a totally different cause... I think it was related to The Masters of Evil and their plan to blame Pym for a crime.

Except they were right. Osborn also found the cure for cancer, and he turned it into a weapon.

That only works against Deadpool, because you know, he IS cancer.