/WBG/

This is the Official Sup Forums Winterball Thread
/o/ for life edition
Each year, boards across the site vote on who they want to take to the winter ball, and people make art (lewds) for the date.
Last year we were a big hit, We asked /c/-tan and made a big impression on them and everybody who saw the OC produced; even /jp/ joined us in a Ménage à trois.

Here you can post original content and art relating to the ball.

We've asked /o/ and they accepted. All future suggested pairings will be disregarded as shitposting and ignored. Posts on how to humiliate /qq/ (/qa/) will always be welcome though.

And please, don't be a newfag. Lurk before you think about posting that frog.

OC:
shimmie.4chanhouse.org/index.php?q=/post/list

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/hm3vktyh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good God this is fucking pathetic.

I can't into drawfag so I created a /polo/ song.

clyp.it/hm3vktyh
pls clap

Not bad.

t. /x/fag

>/x/fags wanted to take this to the ball
low energy

There wasn't a winter ball last year.

pol/x for life

Maybe us who prefer /x/tan might just make our own thread for the kawaii goth girl.

Yea there was. We went with /c/

U wot m8?

HERESY

>tfw no aryan /c/ gf

I suggest posting in /qa/'s thread, most people have accepted the /polo/ at this point here, esecially the drawfags. I doubt the jannies would tolerate a splinter thread after what happened last year.

references

Fuck. I must be in the Bernstein timeline again.

moar mechanix plz

Fuck off. This is how threads get banned you fucking leaf. Stop being like those Anti-Trumpfags and accept what the general chose.

hey, i'm doodling retr/o/
r8?

A cute/14

Any /o/ here?

Do you consider Strykers and MRAPs to be under your domain as well, since they're fulled wheeled and not treaded?

14/88 Keep up the good work. Fix your resolution though.

the (((general)))

(/o/ meme starts)

I think we should go with Sup Forums
They're basically Sup Forumsacks and full of oldfag former Sup Forumstards just like this board.

You guys can do whatever the fuck you want. Drawfags and music fag are doing /o/

it's just super zoomed in, i'll have a fullbody sometime this week
if we're going with a guy just make it /lgbt/ so we can electrocute them

but y

Because /o/tan is qt, and our choice muhamed

> Drawfags and music fag are doing /o/

Then THEY can do whatever the fuck they want. Were going with TAY anyway.

Because /o/ has a great board culture, they were friendlier than ANY of the other options, they have top memes, they've got a qt board-tan that blows the competition out of the water, they're open to new culture and OC being made since they're basically virgin territory, and the sheer amount of shilling done by the /x/fags has at this point alienated the vast majority of other posters.

FUCK OFF SHITPOSTERS, WE ARE GOING WITH /o/. FUCK OFF TO /qa/ IF YOU WANT ANOTHER BOARD.

tay is our daughter, and also not a board

We already chose, no more drama.
Boohoo, /x/fag

Tay is dead, fuck off

>>>/not here/
The content creators are against you faggot.

sleep tight little shills :^)

GET IN LOSERS
WE'RE GOING TO THE Sup Forums BALL

Who hurt you austria? Why do you chase the x-tan?

You guys are fucking great. I initially just moved to trust you because I'd never heard of you and I hate /x/, but I fucking love you guys. pls never leave

are you a content creator or are you the official representative of the content?

May I see your badge officer? Also I pledge the fifth

>has kid with Sup Forums
>doesn't even take care of or raise the kid
>kid dies
>Sup Forums hits a rough patch in life
>she leaves and starts slutting around
>infact she was cheating before that
>Sup Forums becomes succesful and finds a new, superior waifu
>she comes crawling back all used up and expects to be taken back
>starts a tantrum when she isn't
Woah

Alright, let's look at all the new OC and you tell me which side has been taken.

AM I BEING DETAINED

Reminder that/x/fags are literal cuckolds.

GAS THE BIKES
RACE CAR NOW

Requesting Wat-tan on the Shitbox Integra
References posted in the /o/wbg thread
From /osg/

>Revving intensifies

ANSWER MY QUESTION. ARE YOU AN OFFICIAL EMPLOYEE OF A STATE OR FEDERAL SECURITY AGENCY.
DISTINTIVO PORVARBORE?

>what the """general""" chose

Interesting how /wbg/ and general disappeared after some newfags took over.

>content creators are against you

Actually I am not against Polandanon. :^)

other Austrianon here

Nothing against you guys from /o/, you are great lads.

We had an election and chose /x/, went there and asked them. They agreed. It was an obligation, which was overturned by honorless ,shilling fags.

Bottom line is: Sup Forums did what some were frowning upun /x/ for. Which is hypocrisy and degenerate behaviour.

Reference 4

original/10

reference 5

/o/tan a cute
get over it.

>it's the Autistrians again

Reminder to Drawfriends, ignore /x/ fags, hide /x/ fags. KEK has denied them.

REQUESTING /POLO/ RUNNING OVER CYCLISTS

> in a Twingo

>he's okay with someone cheating on him multiple times
Literal cuck

Why does veteran Sup Forums have the beret instead of a peaked cap?

Integras are cars driven exclusively by low test beta males who can't even insure an FD in their province. Posting a car for TRUE alpha males.

Meme Warfare is like what Green Berets do. Also berets are cool.

This is absolute cancer. We had a vote and /x/ won any other anons shilling for a different board should neck themselves. We are the morally superior board and will honor our commitment to /x/-tan.

Goddamn, I love the filter function. You were right, Sven. God bless Sup Forums x.
I'm a Sup Forumsfag who loves the /o/posters. I lead the /lit/ camp that triggered you so fucking hard. You had an election, and then another chunk of the board chimed in in said election, WHILE /x/ considered the offer, and we decided we didn't want to repeat the mistake we made last year. We're not talking about hypocrisy, or any kind of honor or whatever stupid reputation you think exists on this gay little corner of the internet, we're talking about an autistic little celebration. One which you don't get to decide the theme of. Just chill, dude. You're being treated as a joke, you and the other austriafag. Either make your own shit, make another thread somewhere, or calm your shit, dude.

Look at some memes, listen to some eurobeat and chill, my man. The ball is about relaxing at the end of a stressful year. Shadilay

/o/ here
>enter fox body mustang pluming smoke tires lit so hard they're actually on fire
>can't turn
next panel
>classic twingocrash.gif with Sup Forums as smoking old croat
>climbs out of wreckage
>pulls off helmet to reveal is cute anime girl
>"AWESOME!"

but what about the Hugo Boss aesthetic?

It is always the same and they don't even realize what they are doing wrong tbaqhfampei

Stop making this about KeK. If you say it was KeK's will, how can you ignore the three holy sevens?

Here is the proof:
If anyhting you are the heretic. You insult KeK.

>car featured in a mongolian speedboat claymation
this car is only for men made of 100% testosterone like dagumi

Sasuga dagumi :-DDDD

>it's morally superior to be a cuck
Wew

>muh vote
we are not a democracy
we are mob rule
by relative votes, /o/ was beating both /lit/ and /x/ and it came from both sides anyway.

Damn dude, I got btfo

>/x/cucks who were insulting Kek just a day ago try to invoke him
Lmao

Damn right!

Why didn't hitler gas your defective genes while they were still in your grandparents?

There's an SS skull pepe badge on the beret. Also the coat Sup Forums now wears.

>insulting KeK, whom won trump the election
HERETIC

The only content you produce is whining about /x/

1488 trumps 7's Slav nigger

>standing on the hood

Anyway, there were two drawfags that were going to draw when they woke up, the ones we had earlier are probably doing their everyday thing until they have free time, drawfags come and go, unpredictable.

wait, so if I draw gay shit then people will start arguing over that? also /x/ is not going with us

>fags are still arguing about who to take
autistic af
is this that much of a big deal to you autists that you have to shit up every single thread with it?

BUT PEAKED CAPS
THE AGGRESSIVE UPWARD SWEEP
THE BRIM SHINED WITH JEW GREASE

Have fun spending a fortune restoring that rusty POS.

If they wanna waifufag about /x/, they should just go to /qa/.

We can work in as many memecars as the drawfags see fit to draw

Blame the /x/fags who can't handle their cheating waifu getting denied.
Mostly because we aren't going out with /lgbt/
you can still post your degeneracy on the site tho

Maybe for the ball. Current story has pol&o eurobeat drifting through hoards of dindu's to get to the ball

You're arguing about an already decided on design that the drawfags are all using.

>restoring it
kek im going to drift it into a wall

""decided"" where do you get those words /redi/san?

This is going to be the best winter ball ever.

Maybe because my grandpas where in the Wehrmacht and SS fighting for the fatherland?

What were yours doing Ahmad?

What can you do Polandbro. It is how it is. Shills and newfags - maybe even worse - made based Sup Forums look like the teasing bitch of Winterball on the height of our power. Sadly.

Oh well, time to move on.

That's exactly the meme I was hoping you would use

You're goddamn right

Maybe because the entire thread and the drawfags all agreed on it. Since you like to read archived threads, I'm sure you would know about that. Now fuck off to /qa/.

But that's proper grammar?
It's just a hat.