Would you like a Wario cartoon?

Would you like a Wario cartoon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VUu0hy8Aa6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Depends who makes it.

Warioland or WarioWare? Cause one could be an interesting adventure story that ultimately gets canned for not raking in enough dough, and the other would probably be another LULZ RANDUM TTGO wannabe cartoon that lasts for years.

Only if he’s an over the top asshole and never learns his lesson. I’d want it to feel like it’s always sunny meanwhile other characters have amazing and fantastical storylines going on in the background.

AND all he's after is his next get rich quick scheme that eventually falls apart for whatever reason.

You mean like Eddy from Ed, Edd n Eddy?

only if it doesn't involve excessive amounts of gross-out humor or fart jokes

Quick like a cheetah

>Devito will never voice Wario
Damn this timeline

It would’ve been perfect

>Wario is Frank and the rest of the WarioWare characters are The Gang.
I’d watch the fuck out of that.

Would it increase the chance of a new Wario Land game?

Wario wouldn't be enough. It'd have to have Waluigi & have a similar comedic style to the Mario Sport games opening cutscenes with Wario & Waluigi, like Power Tennis
>youtube.com/watch?v=VUu0hy8Aa6E

yeah

They did all that tennis training and then didn't even use it.

Warioblast:
Wario and Bomberman take on ISIS to bring lasting peace to the middle east.

I'd like various nintendo cartoons

but yes, a Wario one could be fun

>it's a captain syrup episode

they call me the coin man I go around and steal peoples coins

you fucking idiot WarioWare is a gift and you should be thankful you live in a time where you can play them

And then, I start eating gawlic!

I'd like a "Captain N: the gayme master" remake.
One where megaman isn't a retarded dwarf with a speech impediment, and Simon Belmont isn't so belmonty.

I've thought long and hard about this as I fantasize about a better life during my daily shits. I have a outline for a beginning and an ending.
If it was made, I would watch it.

I would.

Going off of the Wario Land series, it'd probably be very slapstick.

OH YES!!!!

It would be neat to see an episode or two based on the Wario World adventure. That one was pretty wild

>Not wanting an episode based on best comic

It could be a double feature-type deal, with a fifteen minute Land adventure segment, and a fifteen minute Ware segment in each episode.

Episodes that heavily focus on Wario is Land, and episodes that heavily feature Mona, or Young Cricket, Kat & Ana, are Ware?

Or do the Looney Tunes Show format

Where you get a full length regular episode, with roughly 3 short sketches thrown in

eh. I like the "serial wario land" + "episodic/variety warioware" approach better

Or they could be combined, with Wario exploring ancient ruins and protecting his horde of tales with the help of his various allies (Waluigi, Ashley, etc.) It'd be like Ducktales except with a fat Jew instead of a Scottish duck.

*hoard of treasures

>Waluigi
>Interacting with the Ware gang
Never knew how much I needed this.

>Wario
>help
>allies
>waluigi
>ashley

no

Hey, a thread about my husbando
Noice

She is cute

I’d rather it just be Wario and Waluigi as the main duo, with the Ware cast being side characters and occasional tag-alongs. Maybe have Ashley or Mona or something as a female companion. Honestly there’s so much comedic chemistry between Wario and Waluigi that just the two of them could have their own show together, in the style of the Mario power tennis intro.

What would her role be in the cartoon?

A recurring antagonist. Shows up, steals/attempts to steal some shit, gets defeated and goes blasting off (again).

>Honestly there’s so much comedic chemistry between Wario and Waluigi that just the two of them could have their own show together, in the style of the Mario power tennis intro.
My nigga. I was playing this game just a week ago and I thought the exact same thing.

no romance?

I imagine it being styled like animaniacs with different sections for different wario ware characters

With who?

I feel like you could have a good hybrid going between a moderately serious adventure story and a comedy, where Wario and Waluigi putz around in town and get into shenanigans until they realize they're out of money (comedy) which then has them segue into a serialized format where they bust into a temple and fight a bunch of assholes to get loot (adventure). After they get rich, they go back to putzing around in town until they run out of money again, and repeat until you want to put in some kind of consistent plot.

Syrup, she called Wario handsome a lot in Wario Land Shake It

What is with all of this recent Sup Forums posting?

I can imagine Mario making infrequent appearances as the Newman to Wario's Jerry.

Add that episodes where is just Wario trying to pull off scams and you would be golden.

Ducktales meets Ed, Edd & Eddy basically.

I remember in one of those "pitch your imaginary cartoon" threads one user made a whole series of posts a Captain N reboot pitch.

Who would you pick to voice Wario? I say John DiMaggio.

I'd say handle it along the lines of Lupin and Fujiko cept more she just like taking him for a ride and Wario isn't quick enough to catch her.

Let's make something clear.
Waluigi is a shit and should not exist. He literally is only a sports game fill in because they, for whatever reason, did not choose Syrup on Warios team.
If one would do a Wario series it should contain Captain Syrup instead

Say keep Waluigi away form the action most the time and leave him to be known as a Sport Star. Who cheats a lot.

With money. I call it "Treasure Threesome".

Rival to Wario with a similar drive for gold. More subtle than Wah, she plans shit out and tries to avoid confrontation. This ultimately leads to trouble whenever she lays out some grand scheme to pinch some ancient treasure and Wario just barges in and grabs it. She definitely has some respect for him, but finds him to also be incredibly short sighted and dumb. There's also the occasion where they both get into real trouble and have to team up to make it out, learning that they work great as a team. But both are too damn prideful to ever admit it.

>along the lines of Lupin and Fujiko

that's cute

this episode

I wouldn't want waluigi as a main character, mostly because hes not even featured in other wario games.

She obviously wanted him

I can't blame her, Wario is pure husbando material

Shipping fan art aside, Dribble and Spitz are the best Warioware characters and should just get their own side show. Think of it as a Cow and Chicken/I.M Weasel situation.

Would definitely be a hate/love relationship

charles martinet

Featuring the Warioware characters? Yeah

These comics were pretty good solely because Mario had an actual personality and flaws

Both Wario Ware and Wario Land are great, Land does need more love though, COME ON NINTENDO!

What if it Mixed Land and Ware elements? let's say, he goes on Adventures to get money and inspiration for his new game, but Captain Syrup is always there trying to mess with his plans, then other episodes will be about him and the Ware characters developing the games, i dunno, if well mixed it could work.

did she really like Wario, or was it an act to get his stuff?

Both, she probably likes him secretly

Believe it or not, it's actually fun to discuss video games on Sup Forums.

who doesn't?

I would watch the hell out of a Wario version of Lupin III

Now on this topic, what creators would you want involved? Preferably I'd like a wario show to be an anime, but if it had to be western produced, Dave Alegre would probably be a good idea to have on (maybe throw in Haewon Lee as well)

>the show gets no model sheets

If you needed to include Waluigi, how would you make his personality different from Wario's?

less greedy, more attention whore-y

I feel like classic straight man would work well. Waluigi would still be out there in the sense that he's busting into temples and fighting off demonic shit just to get fat stacks with his pal, but he'd generally be more sensible in crisis situations and would recognize when to leave the treasure behind and so on.

I would if it co-starred Waluigi and they only say wahh and random engrish.