Need advice Sup Forums

Need advice Sup Forums

My girlfriend has been making the claim that "numerous hate-related crimes" have been happening on her college campus ever since Trump was elected. She then proceeds to tell me that I have a lack of empathy and is "disturbed by my support for trump."

What do?

Grab her by the pussy.

Break up and find a redpilled cutie-patootie.

Ignore her.

Tell her to call the police and report the crimes. Have her give them her name and address.

Give her a good dicking.
She obviously is in desperate need of it.

"When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious."
-Dr. Lyle Rossiter

Fpbp

show her the documented crimes the left has been committing with video evidence.
. then ask to see her videos.

dump her, fuck deer

Dump her . She is gonna be a problem in the future

Women require leadership. You are clearly not providing that leadership.

false racism accusations by blacks about whites has been going on since 70s. look up the actual crime statistics. blacks commit way more crimes against whites than vice versa. meaning that if people are claiming racist whites disproportionately to racist blacks committing hate crimes they are more than likely making it up. in general leftists make shit up and lie and project their own faults on their political opposition, but that's a whole different matter.

grab her by the pussy. fuck her really hard. if she continues to be a dumb ass then find another

Her lesbian friend (whom I met before and is a flaming bitch I must note) was recently mugged by individuals who supposedly yelled "you're not welcome here anymore!" after the incident.

Ah yes, and she naturally reported that to the local police and obviously has either camera footage or witnesses to back up her claims, doesn't she?

Just show her all the nigger beating up white people, that are actually on video instead of written made up facebook posts.

If she still belives the shit -> dump her.

Run

Do the same thing I did with someone who was doing the same thing...

1. Remind them that nearly everyone these days carry video recorders on them at all times (phones)

2. Show her the video of all the anti-trump violence caught on film, and remind her that the mix tape had to be cut down to 16 minutes to fit on you tube.

3. Ask her to provide a single video.... ONE... that shows trump people attacking someone (other than the guy who got clocked on the steps at the rally early in the campaign)

With all the people claiming violence, there must be at least one case that can be documented, proven.

Protip: there isn't, they're making them up.

>witnesses at a mugging
Do you actually know what a mugging is

Tell her the vast majority of them are bullshit, cause they are. Also be sure to mock her as much as possible for her being disturbed by your trump support, and also mock how people are LITERALLY shaking n shit.

Also eventually break up with her. She sounds retarded

This

Show her the article about Muslim false flags.

Ask her how many of them have been reported to the police. (Hint: It's none of them.)

niggers gonna nog

Slap that bitch.

Dont be a faggot OP. Trump would not br proud of having a cuck as supporter

Dump the bitch. It will NOT work out in the long run and she may be trying to start a illogical fight to end the relationship. Ask her for crime reports. She can get those from the campus P.D. office. I know all about universities. Oh wait, no one who went to college voted Trump.... LMAO

Grab her by the pussy! Fucking liberal cunts.

>What do?
ask for some sort of proof or to keep he-said-she-said stories for her girlfriends. When I was early in my marriage, I told my wife straight up that under no circumstance would I tolerate rumors. Any story that includes She said that she herd.....

It improved our dialog totally, and we have had 11 solid years. She had been redpilled as fuck. In some places more than me, and in others, not so much.

Rumors is a Fleetwood mac album, not a basis of a discussion.

Show her this pic.