RWBY/RT General #1399: A Fight Offscreen Edition

>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Chapter 14 Link:
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/dccb906f3c4accfa5e17955b228f167e-54472acb/ts/index.m3u8

Previous Thread:

xth for my cute money boyfriend has established dominance over pussy bull!

Well, the good thing about a shit finale is that the wait for volume 6 will be less torturous.

>Now I'm angry
*Offscreen*
>What are you going to do now?
>Everything it takes to shut you up
*Offscreen*
>Checkmate!
*OFFSCREEN*

Jaune needs more armor

GIMME MAH BONES OZPIN!

I want to make evil babies with her.

I don't understand, if Monty died during Season 2 why was Season 3 objectively the best?

WHY'D YOU TAKE THEM?!?!

Sigh

Wait, were there two songs this episode? I thought I read something about it but I don’t remember that.

MIIIINNNEEEEEE

>When you play guitar hero for the first time.

That gut looks kind of like a samurai in modern armour.
I like it.

LOVE MEEEEEEEEE!!!

acquired puss

>the only attacks that Hazel doesn't no sell
>Ozpin's attacks
>super charged Nora's attack
>and Blake for some damn reason and keep in mind he had even more dust for the Blake

What even was this? They couldn't think up a better post-credits scene?

Vore?

So are there people still willing to argue Hazel wasn't a total pushover

It capitalized on two volumes worth of buildup. The sheer shock factor alone makes it a fan favorite.

Yes, a song played for the RWBY reunion and we got From Shadows part II in the credits

DAMMIT SALEM STOP INSPIRING NEW FETISHES!!!

The best of Monty's abilities mixed with minimal input from him, meaning the writers didn't have to accommodate his latest whim into the plot.
That said, it lasted all of one season before Miles decided to start adding his own whims into the plot.

B O N E L E S S S A L E M

Wait who's going to govern menagerie now that Ghira is staying in Mistral?

Monty did fuckall for V3.

And uhhhh...a 2 liter o' Coke.

>I want the relic up my bum

>Blake could have gotten the same results with half as many faunus
>Blake could have gotten the same results with no faunus and just the mistral police
>the recruit subplot was pointless

I love Yang!

I don't really get the whole shit finale thing some people are talking about.

It wasn't the best, and there should have been more fighting, but it was better than breach or volume 4s finale.

I think they would have been better off having 13 episodes this season and merging 13 and 14 into one long episode.

That would have let the finale have a good fight scene and some stuff to wrap it up, like volume 3's.

Monty animated a lot of fights for Volume 3 before his death. Roman and Neo vs Ruby was his work.

and with that, we've gotten 8/8(?) songs played in-show, a step up from Volume 4.

>yfw 10 months until atlas

So Cinder is really just dead like that?

You'd make a terrible general.

Most combat scenes were planned with Monty and after recent events I have no faith that M&K understand how to do a finale properly.

It shows that Raven has gone back to taiyang.

He didn't. He had fragmented bits and pieces cobbled together, no full fights.

Monty died inbetween 2 and 3, so he still animated a few things in 3. Volume 3 also had monty-lites Dillon and Shane animating so that's why the non-team battles were still good.

Ah, thanks. The reunion song slipped my mind.

Only parts of it where. He had more done for it but those parts had to be scrapped for some reason because they changed the setting of the fight

Where's the next chapter in MEGA?

Recruit subplot reunited the faunus under a new leadership with new ideals obviously. Sorry youre too stupid to see anything past fight scenes

Well of course. Where else would she go? Vernal is dead, Yang was with her, Qrow didn't see her. Only person left was Tai.

>a single of Salem's Elite Four is able to handle team RWBY, Ozpin AND Qrow

How the fuck are they supposed to ever win? Are they just going to 1v10 them one by one until only Salem is left?

Next time Ruby and Yang return home they will find Raven there making cookies and shit, Tai having finally domesticated her.

plz

I just want to introduce bug to a wonderful thing called the penis

But he had to run away like a bitch. His greatest accomplishment was punching Qrow once

Welp RWBY is dead

>yfw 10 months until Vol 4 2.0 where they're just making their way to Atlas for 12-14 episodes
>1 year and 10 months until Atlas

>There's going to be a four episode lead up to getting there.
Better make that 11.

>every fight offscreen
>bad guys literally just run away and no one tries to stop them
>RWBY team hug
>JNPR say practically nothing the whole episode
>four second clip of Tai at the end
>several minutes of trailers for new shows that are most likely the primary reason RWBY has gone to shit and will only get worse

I usually appreciate a Darkest Dungeon reference, but I don't see what you're getting at here.

I don't see any blush.

Her elite four is down to three and so far the only one that's really handled them would be Hazel since Tyrian got fucked up good by Qrow and Ruby.
Watts hasn't done shit and Cinder fell at terminal velocity.

Isn't Volume 6 going to be finishing up Season 2, the same way that Volume 3 finished up Season 1?
Big things are coming

With training and evolving their semblances

The reason he was there was gone and it was about to be 100 on 3

He made the right choice

Watts is the reason Beacon fell.

>Every time someone has sex, Salem watches

After being a ravenfag last episode hoping they wouldn't kill her off, i'm even more disappointed with this ending making me wish they had killed her off. They turned raven into a beta bitch and made yang even whinier. And as stated in this ep and the last, the spring maiden thought till the end that raven was fit to be the next one, so it doesn't follow that yang is taking grievance with raven and the latter is getting defensive about it. I want out of this timeline.

Probably that, if given the chance, you'd fuck them both.

Her tribe, the people she was ruling.

How long until Emerald realizes that Cinder wasnt all that great to her and Merc?

No it got a handful of Faunus to help humans. Adam running away is what is credited as leading to new leadership.

No, it's pretty obvious the Mistral arc was season 2 and we're now moving into season 3

Mistral was such a fucking waste oh my god

it's ok just like how the walking dead is garbage after its 2nd season rooster teeth has a flock of idiots who will eat up the garbage forever and praise it no matter how garbage it is

He provided the virus sure but he hasn't fucking done anything.
Like, proactive or on-screen.

How Vernal was the portal?

9 months pregnant, and holding a baby in her arms.

Is it wrong that I got a bit of a smile on my face when Emerald started crying? Villains don’t deserve happy endings desu

Upload it to fucking mega.

Fair enough

Can someone explain to me what the fuck Miles and Kerry are thinking? Why did they blow their load so early on the villains when they could have kept an air of mystery and given some sense of a threat? Why did team RWBY reunite so early when there were so many opportunities to develop the characters before doing so? Whats the point of having Oscar and Ozpin join the team so early on?

So Neo is still god tier in terms of fighting ability right?

By flying.

Because they're not very good

because season 3 had an ending that wasn't a 100% cop out
>season 1 literal fodder-tier villain runs away
>season 2 the grimm get blitzed by like 10 people
>season 4 they fight a grim for 5 minutes and a ship picks them up
>season 5 everyone runs away

>"Ruby do you have a plan"?
>Blake rider kicks into the scene
>"Checkmate!"
>Weiss and Blake charge off followed by Ruby
>one off screen moment later
>Hazel is on a knee, Emerald and Mercury are being held at gunpoint and sword point
Fucking hell, I would have loved to see that instead of learning Raven is a child murderer on top of being a retarded coward. Holy shit, she got so faced she ran back to Taiyang who clearly isn't in the mood to talk to her?
Even Leo getting diced up while "I'm still useful! I'm still useful I'm still arugghhh" made me mad, that useless fucker should have gotten dismembered on screen with blood splatter

I really liked that it turned out Raven killed some little girl to steal her power. Of course now she's completely irredeemable and will die a miserable death trying to redeem herself by saving Yang.

That would probably kill Sup Forums or at least slow it to a crawl. Sup Forums has so many damn users it could afford two spin off boards and still be top 3 most visited.

You're saying Cinder didn't have Penis?

Bees are not satisfied with their beeunion, as monofag, I appreciate the checkmate scenes. I feel better after the bees lowered my self-esteem.

>Implying she gave a flying fuck about Shay D. Mann

>Cinder and Leo dead, the whitefang effectively gone, and team rwby back together is a cop out.

She can't go back to them because Salem's gooks will kill their asses, at least that's what she thinks, Watts probably already slaughtered them or made Tyrian do it to test his new tail, she literally has nobody but Tai now if he even wants her back. Summer was probably a better fuck than she was

user we now have Knowledge under our control. I am now sending you back to Beacon and retrieve Choice. I took the liberty to hid the relic in a place called trash. You will face many challenges, so we must start your training immediately. Are you ready to begin?

The season-volume split doesn't apply after V3. They changed the schedule.

Ruby isn't going to get development. Weiss' is in Atlas. Blake stopped running away. Yang let go of Raven.
I'm not sure it would be worth keeping them separate for longer.

Cinder's not dead.

Well considering that he was taking on like 5 people including Qrow and not going down, yeah I say he is no pushover

>villain's plans fail spectacularly with no one on the good guy's side injured much