Comet Ping Pong Pizza Election Day

Can anyone catch me up on what happened over there on election day?

Alex Jones was eating "pizza"

What's happened in the "basement"? That place is going to end up like that old mansion in "The Haunting"

The FBI is going to drop the hammer on Podesta's pedo gang after Trump takes office.
They want to make sure Obama can't issue any pardons to these perverts.
The photographic evidence on Wiener's laptop alone is enough to give them all life without parole.
He's already spilled his guts in exchange for immunity.

Do you honestly believe Obama has the balls to pardon his pizza friends?

>LARPing

Let me remind you, this is the same Obama that couldn't give the order to pull the trigger on Jihad Joe.

Hilldawg had to.

No one actually believes this shit about secretly ordering child prostitutes with your pizza, right?

Why do they keep Deleting these Threads??? By doing so they are helping this Heinous and In-human beasts to carry on unchallenged

Wow does Comet Ping Pong really have Islamic star and crescent on it's logo? That's weird.

Autistic shitcunts leaked from /x/ into Sup Forums

The owner of Comet Pizza is James Alefantis. That's not his real name though.
"James Alefantis" is an alteration of the French phrase "J'aime les enfants," which means "I love children."

You'd have to be very high to make that conclusion, I've read a little from the blog and I'm highly fucking disgusted but I refuse to believe there's any truth to that.

Exactly, too fucking crazy

shut it down/

There's too much evidence for it to just be coincidences.

Its happening. The real scoundrels will come to light in the next few months

You realize how retarded this is? For the name to sound anything like the phrase you'd have to pronounce the French in a pathetically horrible American accent. Even then, not really. One of the bigger stretches in an "investigation" full of them.

The sad thing is that their autistic minds can't grasp this.

hide the thelema logo.

has anyone the photo of john podesta with his palms raised and with 14 and a fish written on them?

They've gotten away with it for this long because there are no concrete connections, anywhere.

It's all layered in code, nuance, and multiple dimensions of allegory.

I mean, every pizza place has onion links gated behind a passworded page.

Why wouldn't they?

>He's already spilled his guts in exchange for immunity.

I don't doubt this

That's why they shipped Anthony Weiner off to the sex addict camp

He sang

Hi fellow anglos ! :3

What'sthat?

>crying clown in captacha
I'm not going to sleep tonight

Yes, because it happens all the time in other countries. Why the fuck wouldn't it happen here?

Bump.

I've been up to date on SOOO many of these "coincidences" but this is also Fuckin weird

Someone explain this?

We are about to witness the largest white flag in history.

What is it?
Clinton, Obama, Soros, and Bush groups whom own large portions of the voting booths will push that Russians hacked votes.

Whats does this mean?
They will negate the votes for Trump and either throw a mock election or simply hang him for treason. This will start ww3 with Russia.

What can you do?
Tell everyone. We saw the clintons speaking about this. We need to show their move. Please Spread this to infowars and any other site as a potential play.

Fucking CTR and Israeli shills

Who'd have thought

>being this paranoid and autistic

I feel sorry for your mother.

Dude, I hope you are not thinking any of this is a serious investigation and not the character assassination that it is. Just relax.

Why take the chance?

And yes, because if you read the wikileaks he had 65,000 dollars worth of boys (hot dogs/pizza) delivered to the White House.

Funny thing about that is 1. Hot dogs/pizza means young boys in pedo and 2. Outside food isn't allowed in the White House.

>muh discredit with insults

Doesn't work anymore pappy.

IT'S TIME TO DELIVER A PIZZA BALL!