What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
youtube.com/watch?v=QeYEsaydrtI
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-12/martin-armstrong-exposes-real-clinton-conspiracy-which-backfired-dramatically
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=zB5mMAqnWKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers

She made the mistake of making her contempt for us obvious.

A competition between people who wanted a nuclear war and the ones that didn't.

What went right?

pandered too much, neglected the working class, whites etc

>Didn't Appeal to the majority
>Didn't appeal to the working class
>expected to win

Wikileaks.

Her fear of using federal servers because of the Freedom of Information Act.

Bill is a rapist.

Saudi money.

She is not that smart.

Etc

Even though she had plans to help out those jobless rural rednecks she didnt make it a big part of her campaign, even Bill Clinton told her not to dismiss them.
Even though Trump lied to those losers about their fantasy magical factory jobs coming back it made them feel like finally someone actually gave a shit about them.
In short, unrelatable, disconnected

Arrogance.

FBI Director fucked her.

Hubris

She looks like the Joker is trying to disguise himself as a woman to get to the commissioner.

This.

Word of the Year, 2016.

You said it user.

>in niggers they trust

HAHAHAHA

The media bias became so obvious many people realized something was wrong if they had to cover for a candidate that much.

Related to the weak character of leftists, most of them stopped engaging their opponents and instead opted for preaching to the choir. So their message never reached anybody but themselves.

and this

This. Literally pandered to NEETS and queers only.

bitch stole that chair from the white house!!!!!

Another thing is that their style of doing politics wasn't as effective as Trump's. Trump was the leader of his campaign, or at least it looked like that, while Clinton had to consult every move with a lot of people that had to reach consensus.

She left the kitchen

SHE'S A MASSIVELY EVIL CUNT

I've seen her in the media for god knows how many years and I still have no idea who she is as a person
all I know is that she will always repeat what is popular at the time and she probably has no real emotions of her own

This. If she waited until next election cycle to completely piss on whites she probably still would have won due to the demographic shift but she didn't.
If Trump deports illegals the wages should go up at least. I seriously don't know how he would bring jobs back.

Drumpf.

She was literally the worst candidate to run for the democratic ticket. Bernie had enthusiasm from the base, but instead the DNC tried to shove muh first woman president down our throats and it blew up in their faces.

She also didnt had charisma and didn't inspired respect

nothing. she lost.

>basket of deplorables
>happy birthday future president
>touring with Obama, having him basically taunt Trump with "You're not going to win"
Too many things to mention.

too much autism, got parkinsons.

real reason: tried too hard to pander to bernies voters and ended up alienating many of them instead.

maybe she shouldnt have vomited phlegm into a glass in the middle of a speech

This guy got it pretty dead on.

corruption

moralfag millennials couldn't handle it so they chose not to vote

What went right?

>historically one of the least popular politicians in American history

>literally the most unfavorable first lady in history

>had the second highest unfavorable ratings of any U.S. Presidential nominee

>won the primaries because the DNC rigged them, suppressed the vote, ignored the reality of a growing Independent demographic, cheated, lied and schemed

>riddled with scandals

>was under FBI investigation while she was running for President (and frankly should have been guilty)

I think everybody should laugh at the stupidity, corruption and greed of the DNC. They literally chose the most uniquely unqualified candidate to lead them.

>this happen:
youtube.com/watch?v=QeYEsaydrtI

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-12/martin-armstrong-exposes-real-clinton-conspiracy-which-backfired-dramatically

Say it with me tumblrina:
>I HAVE NO TOLERANCE FOR INJUSTICE. NO SYMPATHY FOR LEADERS WHO ABANDON THEIR PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO WEAK OR COWARDLY TO ENFORCE OUR LAWS, OR WORSE, HAVE SOLD OUT TO CORPORATE INTERESTS FOR CASH.
I CANNOT LOOK THE OTHER WAY AND I WILL NOT LOOK THE OTHER WAY.
>IT IS TIME TO SHOW THE WHOLE WORLD THAT AMERICA IS BACK.
>BIGGER AND BETTER AND STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE.

Reagan Democrats

Why is he dressed like Misty

Very unclear message and crucially ignored the Rust belt.

Very little attempt to appeal to the other side. Even Trump did better in that regard with the entire media narrative against him.

No one likes a Machiavellian

tried to pander the left instead of keeping her center positions which caused her to lose the center right and some center vote and got nothing in return as the leftists betrayed her

I knew she was gonna lose when I sw leftists on twitter saying stupid shit like "both Hillary and Trump sucks, Obama should stay :("

Demo's decided to run a candidate with a pro-globalist, pro-big business platform whose personal and legal life was riddled with scandals and corruption.

It was still pretty fucking close though. I think of Comey hadn't released that letter in the last week reminding everyone what a scumbag Hillary was, she'd have ended up winning.

>second highest unfavorable rating of a presidential nominee

But she lost to the nominee with the highest unfavorable rating, so that metric must not mean much.

It just wasn't her turn.

Voters didn't like her enough.
Visionless, unappealing to her own.

>Instead of listening to voters on the other side I'll just say they're part of a campaign of hate an ignorance!

The left never forgave her for fucking over Bernie Sanders, and she alienated the right and center trying to appease the left.

this

>no policies
>definition of establishment vs a definitive anti-establishment campaign
>rely entirely on "im a woman vote for me lets make history"
>ignore every real problem in the country

the relying on "im a girl lol" was the most pathetic part. how many times did obama even mention his race and "making history" as a reason to vote for him? i don't think he ever did, he simply stuck to the issues he wanted to press. clinton's campaign was amateur as fuck.

it meant a lot.

Basically, this race was one of the most competitive races in American history. In fact, it looks like she will actually win a larger lead in popular votes than Gore won in 2000.

This race was competitive because both candidates were widely detested. I say this as a statistical fact. You can check polls which looked at candidate unfavorables and find that this election was unprecedented.

despite the seeming electoral blowout, this election was actually very close. She did not lose by much in Michigan or Florida. It's not a credit to her though. It just shows that both of them were deeply detested.

This race had lower turnout than 2012.

and this

>I seriously don't know how he would bring jobs back.

He can't. The mining and manufacturing jobs, even if brought back to the US, would still not benefit the low-skill workers who used to depend on them thanks to automation, and whom Trump courted with his jobs talk. After all, why hire a whole bunch of humans who all need money, food, rest, shelter, clothing, bathroom breaks, etc., when you can just get as many mindless machines as possible to do the work for nothing more than electrical power and routine maintenance, as well as a skeleton crew of humans who absolutely do need to still be there for the time being?

The abortion didn't take. The doctor missed one when her mother went to see him.

>we're gonna put a lot of coal miners out of business!
It was huge wake up slap to many in the working class on the type of person she is

The sexist vote was defeated....

SJW and Lefties taught us sexism is bad.... be glad we listened and defeated that nasty old sexist vote and kept America safe for you.

which is pretty ironic cuz if you look at her old positions on immigration and stuff they were actually pretty good and she would've probably gotten the entire center spectrum

the lesson is, never put your trust on lefties

Weak on memes

She was right about one thing. She wasn't a natural/good politician.

I also like how she went after the supporters or her opponents. What a fucking stupid idea. She insulted Sanders supporters by calling them Bernie Bros. and said Trump supporters were deplorables. Imagine if Trump had called lukewarm Clinton supporters Clinton Cunts?

If you're trying to win people over, it's a pretty dumb idea to insult the voter base.

>What went wrong?

A Wiener in the works.

One of the candles of the pentagram was slightly too far to the right.

Well rigging the Democratic Nomination in her favor didn't help the party.

>Massive incompetence
>No obvious achievements of her own outside of landing a powerful husband
>No plan for the next 4 years except to do everything Obama did except with a vagina
>Targeted the campaign at homosexual black disabled trannys and wondering why having the votes of those 10's of people wasn't enough to win
>Having the arrogance to assume the vote was about sexism, so much so that they couldn't forsee people in Michigan voting for jobs
>Illegal and immoral activities from benghazi, emails and the Clinton Foundation, then using every favour to avoid scrutiny
>Being unlikable and robotic

There's more but why bother. At this rate she'll try to run again in 2020 and double down on exactly the same bullshit that cost it for her the last two times.

Criminally underrated

She appeared sickly and frail, trump was virile and strong with fantastic energy and vitality, also nobody want old women running shit, ahe would have had a shot in o8,

This is pretty impressive

Bernie Sanders

If it weren't for Bernie democrats would have been far more willing to vote for Clinton. The fact that he both got screwed over by the DNC and divided the party lost Hillary the race.

Her campaign was mainly run by young, white nu-males. They were arrogant and entitled. I was floored when I read she never once stepped foot in the state of WI on her campaign trail...totally taking the cheesedicks for granted.

Her health was of concern, and when it became known she had not been well, she stayed hidden too much.

She lacked a detailed platform, all she kept shilling was "I have a cunt, it's time for me, I'm not Trump"

Her baggage alone, I can't believe TRUMP was not up by 50 points!!

>Her health was of concern, and when it became known she had not been well, she stayed hidden too much.
Speaking of which, I'm surprised more people aren't concerned about Trump's health. He's 71 and probably hasn't lived too healthy of a life style. There's a solid chance dude croaks from a heart attack pretty soon

what the
rare flag?

Для тoвapищa Tpaмпa!

Stupid Comey and his bullshit investigation. Guy was just trying to secure a job in the next administration. He should be prosecuted for abuse of power IMO

the only (((people))) that could get that flag are....

Holy fucking shit. We got a live one.

lurk more

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

Actually during the primaries a doctor confirmed trump would be one of the healthiest people ever in office. To lazy to sauce.

Doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, no drugs, he's a little overweight but not to the point where it's anything other than a cosmetic issue.

Haven't been able to find a confirmation, but I saw something floating around that only 19% of 'college-aged' democrats voted.

>how he would bring jobs back.
Make outsourcing too expensive.

>youtube.com/watch?v=zB5mMAqnWKY

When you get to his age just a little overweight can still be a big deal but if he doesn't drink (which I find hard to believe) or do anything else then he's probably fine.

I honestly think that if she had just talked more about how she was going to help the middle class, she would have won easily. But no, she fell into the classic donkey mistake of putting social issues in the forefront.

She was one Presidential candidate too far in terms of how much shit and fake promises we would take before snapping. And she was foolish enough to push the progressive Democratic candidate out of the way and throw in some cheap shots and plausible deniability moves that got shown with the DNC leaks.

This was the year people went for a change, and there were only two possible choices to win. Neither was Clinton, and only one made it past the primaries.

>nasty woman

She reached the end of her usefulness

LOL.

>nasty woman

What an understatement. The Clinton crime family is now grooming their hideous Devil Spawn to run for political office

Goddamn I hate the fucking way it's written to basically tell you how to think and asks a question for you

If he seriously goes into infrastructure and proceeds to take MAGA seriously in that regard, there's plenty of roads to fix/build, bridges to repair, etc. etc. Especially if they're strongly documented-required to get work, since construction in general is one of the biggest employers of illegal immigrants. The combined effort would make a sizeable dent in bluecollar job loss and satisfy conservatives as well if he's making it painfully obvious that they're American jobs for real Americans only.

I've been saying it would be their downfall for months

Weiners seem to have been the tripping point for both Clintons.

Turns out when you call normal people racist sexist bigoted misogynists, you're not going to win.

who woulda thunk it?

EVERYTHING

OHHH YES DELICIOUS LIBERAL TEARS NOMNOMNOM OMFGH THEY TASTE LIKE KKKANDYYYYYYYYYY