Democrats get in here

Who should we run to take back America in 2020?

>Wendy Davis

Oh I'm laffin

AND THEY SAY THAT A HERO CAN SAVE US

Hard to choose.
Hmmm first one then

Cait Jenner would be most qualified since he was born a man.

>claims to be democrat
>who should we run in 2020
>not listing bernie sanders

yeah get out ctr
>and fuck bernie sanders too

is this a joke?

Donald Trump

>Having another woman run for president
Its like the democrats want to lose again, also your fucking insane to try and run for 2020 when Trump will be going for a second term.

Bruce is a Rep Trump supporter you doofus.

Really though what is with liberal politicians lately? Has the progressive poison finally infected the party that even the leaders can't function as normal people?

>is this a joke?

Yes.

Jenner is a conservative.

Isn't Jenner a Republican?

FOR YOU DEMOCRAPS OUT THERE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAA

You don't.
See, my problem with y'all is that you promise to help the lower class, but you're so goddamn ineffective any doing about any real change.

Take Obamacare, he couldn't strongarm the states who refused to be a part of it. So, my best option for heathcare was at the time, $200 a fucking month, $600 in rent and I only make $750? Yeah, thanks Obama, please go be ineffective somewhere else.

Try Hillary Clinton.

NO BENCH
O
B
E
N
C
H

It was a great night, it was a Democaust. Bona fide liberalcide, 31 states lost.

Either Bernie or Warren. They don't have to actually win the Presidency in 2020 (although that would be a nice bonus), but definitely make fresh-blood, scandal-free progressives the star of the show rather than Hillary-esque corporate centrists; appeal to the Rust Belt by promising job retraining (or other benefits that don't involve pie-in-the-sky promises like bringing back the factory and mining jobs); and focus on state, local, and Congressional elections in all 50 states. Also make sure to play up the "meet the new boss, same as the old boss" factor with Trump's claims of "outsidership" by showing off his establishment cabinet and Congress, as well as every promise he's broken in order to compromise with them (especially in regard to his promises of jobs for the Rust Belt). That way, even if Trump keeps the White House for another four years, it'll be harder for him to actually do anything.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>you are joking tho right?

Malala

I mean, Barry O has a Nobel Peace Price, so why not? Also she's technically a vet