What went wrong?

What went wrong?

It's not 1982 and even if it were the art would be laughable

the show was pretty but the writing was shit.

Not enough Pizazz feet

Yeah, there were a couple of gags that landed but overall it was seemed more to think the visuals and the voice cast would be enough

The quality was all over the place. I liked it but it had no limits. like with archer you know there is stuff archer won't do but dazzle would fuck a bear. some of the jokes got really bad near the end and sometimes an ep would be built around the joke that was only funny the first time (like pazaz and her senpai ) I still like the show

I could tell it was in trouble when, by the second or third episode, both the lead and his rival were downgraded into slapstick caricatures of the characters they had been in the first episode. And the first episode presented them as slapstick-level incompetent, so being downgraded from such a low starting point meant the writers were racing to the bottom in desperate pursuit of cheap laughs.

Too much like Archer

People are sick of the "Idiot douchebag with really good luck" protaganist

i really wanted it to get a second season because it looked so refreshing and I thought the writers might have been able to make it funny

>that scene where Pizzazz takes Dazzle's hairdryer and Rad's electric razor and shoves them in her desk drawer
>you can still see them on and vibrating in the drawer throughout the rest of the scene

this show had a lot of great visual gags

But they were always that.
The Pilot episode has both of them get sidetracked into becoming managers of mall singers completely neglecting and even inadvertently assisting the criminals right under their noses until in the end they get into a senseless shootout.
They weren't downgraded to anything, this is just another case of wildly misinterpreting the show based on nothing.

I think you're both right. It was silly and dumb from the beginning but in the first episode Rad was treated like an actual serious rival and a bit ditzy but just as good at his job as Dazzle, then the Copcon episode happens and he's a literal manchild jumping on beds and mistaking Dazzle and Pizzazz fucking for "playing"

the astatic was good

>Every 11 seconds in Moonbeam City, 10,000 people get shot. 8,000 people get stabbed. 2,000 people get stabbed, then fall into a bucket of knives and guns which stab and shoot them. 300 people get shot... with Novocaine... so it's less painful when their teeth get stabbed. 80 people get stabbed by a knife shot from a gun. Some call this "getting shabbed". Of course, these facts are incomplete, because every second, 90 statisticians get shot.

Looks too much like an Archer ripoff at first glance

But i like seeing myself in cartoons.

Christ, stop with this. It was nothing like Archer. If Anything it was like Metalocalypse

All things ends

Comedy Central didn't give it any love and replaced it with some Daniel Tosh-backed bullshit. Also, the show's writing didn't really work until the last few episodes.

Not enough Rad. The show should have been about Rad. God, I fucking love Rad.

t.Rad Cunningham, King Dick of the Ass Forest

Tried too hard to be a silly show about stupid idiot manchildren when the art style could have lent itself to being a funny but more serious show.

Not sayin' comedies are bad, but comedies are always better when they're written by people who can understand narrative drama.

It was too good for this world

Didn't show tits when they had the chance

The writing didn't get consistent until the last half of the season