T-TRUMP

T-TRUMP

B-BTFO!!!!!!1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0EsVKS4ADw
youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-10/trump-s-data-team-saw-a-different-america-and-they-were-right
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The polls are rigged
Drumpfkin actually believe this.

Well that's it, I guess I'm a #cruzmissle

Good times :c

>Drumpf

IT'S OVER

But seriously... was there any reason to suspect the polls were wrong besides "I like trump! I see trump signs in my neighborhood!"

We must never forget the trolls and shills that posted this shit nonstop, and how exposed they all were 11/09/2016

yep

the most accurate polls of 2012 were right the entire time

the ones people were calling rigged turned out to be wrong

not to mention oversampling where the pollsters assumed she would get obama numbers

AHAHHASHAHAHAHZASDCAHKFJLSDF''

EPIC IRONIC SHITPOSTING DRUMPFKIN

Don't worry, Drumpf will be impeached before he steps foot in the oval office.

Made me smile.

WERE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!
NO!
WERE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!
WERR NOT GONNA TAKE IT, ANYMORE!

(I was right, bitches. suck it)

Those were dark times here. I always wanted Trump to win, and I thought he would win in the end but my hope was tested like I never thought it would.

Fuck guys, this is it. It's over. How can he ever recover from this? Trump BTFO

We knew Democrats were being oversampled, but it felt like desperation when anyone would try to figure out how much that was skewing the polls. It apparently skewed them a lot.

The fact that trump rallies filled stadiums and clinton rallies would have trouble filling the bus she used to get them there?

There were probably people telling you the whole fucking election

The most obvious indicator was Trump's ability to whip up enthusiasm in people that didn't vote before or rarely did so. This enough is able to shift the electorate, making it harder to predict in polls unless you know to account for it in the first place.

There were plenty of other things too, but I'm not about to go down the list.

They weren't oversampled you fucking shit nugget. Drumpf was within the margin of error and the pollsters didn't account for people being polled who lied about supporting trump because they were afraid to admit it (shy trump voters). Shy trump voters won him the election. Not fucking pollsters skewing the polls, like you tinfoil shitheads keep saying.

Yes, turnout numbers from the primaries. They were using turnout models from 2012, then after they started getting desperate even 2008.

keks light shines on you Sup Forums BTFO

N-NO THE POLS WERE RIGHT ITS J-JUST THAT PEOPLE REPLYING TO THE P-POLLS LIED

HAHAHA WHY HAVENT YOU FCKING KILLED YORUSELF YET YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

youtube.com/watch?v=h0EsVKS4ADw
Remember this shit show?

After I voted, I drove to the next district and voted for trump again with no ID but instead a ginned up electric bill adressed to Humayun Khan. I felt his voice especially needed to be heard this election.

Something about this bitch is just *off*

Good Night Alt Right

reported

I TRIED SO HARD AND FELL SO FAR AND IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

i know what the tabs are going to say so as long as you read this post you will be safe from "Your mother will die in her sleep"

He can't be impeached before he gets sworn in, idiot. AND what could he be impeached by? GOP owns the Senate AND CONGRESS. haha.

The funny thing is that while "I see signs" was a meme, it was actually a good indicator that he'd win

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

November 9 can't come soon enough.

Oh wait. OP must be some sort of time traveler. Trump wins, OP. I hope this forewarning'll help you protect your anus from its imminent rectal devastation.

THIS IS GOLD

>CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

>DRUMPF WILL NEVER WIN THE NOMINATION
>DRUMPF WILL NEVER WIN THE PRESIDENCY
>DRUMPF WILL BE IMPEACHED

Yeah, ok. The track record from your countrymen is absolute shit.

Btw, I celebrated the God Emperor's victory by wiping my ass with a Canadian flag.

That was amazing.

>The fact that trump rallies filled stadiums

Clinton's rallies being low turn out should of been a red flag. Trump's being larger or even huge showed nothing. In the end being he did not generate any voter support outside of the core GOP base anyways.

His numbers are right in line with every other GOP candidate the from the last 12 years.

Yet Clinton could not get even the base level voters to show up for her. Something that even her rally being low level foreshadowed but the DEM were drunk off poll numbers and did not see it.

Texas will turn blue even Nate Silver says so. Can't wait for november 8th when yaaaaaaaaas queen gets elected. your Trumpkin tears will be delicious

Hope this guy moves back to Afghanistan

>day before the election, talking about it in one of my classes
>some bitch with bright blue hair says TEXAS WILL BE IN CONTENTION THIS YEAR
>Trump wins it by 10 fucking points

literally a work of art

Why would you post a pic of a huge salt pile, that just seems weird to me.

I knew the polls were rigged/ridiculously off when they were pushing with certainty that Texas and Arizona were in play

This is what did it. What gave me the energy to leave my house, get up on time, eat well again.

Seattle died, and its energy went to me. MAGA

they were oversampling dems, and sometimes the questions asked during the polls were leading questions, or they had some obvious things to question: fox news poll asked "have you been to a trump or clinton rally?" and somehow they got 1% for trump rallies but 5% for hillary's - something was fishy

there was even a poll that gave Hillary Alaska by 4 points, fucking ridiculous

I love this.

kek, shows how delusional they are, thinking people would believe in a red Alaska. Georgia going blue was also meme tier

The most compelling argument I've heard is that many of the people who swung the election for Trump would have been considered "Unlikely Voters" by most pollster's standards and thus didn't get included.

OP polls were correct - she won the popular vote, but unfortunately for her US has that weird electoral college system and it's the states that actually matter.

This

A lot of people who had never voted before or hadn't voted in a long time weren't included in the polls. They also assumed turnout for Hillary would be the same as Obama.

IT'S OVER

Even Democrats didn't buy this shit.

Yes, that weird electoral system that makes sure that our country's future isn't decided by California and New York.

>IT
>JUST
>FUCKING
>WORKS

what was his name again?

Bloomberg spent some time discussing Trump's internal polling. When he kept talking about how the polls had him winning, people had no idea he was looking at the ones his people were doing for him and seeing a path to victory the entire way.

Bloomberg has a fucking great article on this.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-10/trump-s-data-team-saw-a-different-america-and-they-were-right

GOT SO FAR BUT IN

This was the dumbest fucking thing ever.

>I'm more upset about Trump criticizing my violent desert religion than my son dying in a war Hillary supported

Everyone forgot about this faggot in 2 days. Hillary kept thinking she had these bombs but Trump plowed through everything.

That's a terrible article. The media was rigging the poll and Bloomberg was part of it.

Regardless they will be punished.

Sorry, let me try it again.

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR BUT IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

oh god all those leftist faggots came here to troll and got eternally BTFO.

They can never recover from that.