END TIMES FOR AMERICA

WHAT WOULD REAGAN THINK OF TRUMP'S DEGENERACY?

source:
news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1755&dat=19900414&id=eUoeAAAAIBAJ&sjid=EHoEAAAAIBAJ&pg=4675,4533445&hl=en

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/106011126889852928
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>trump wants to legalize heroin

Why didn't Clinton ever use this in her ads?

After I noticed him subtley mention school choice I've suspected that he may be an undercover liberarian.

@Portugal

Librarian?

Yes

wtf i hate trump now

Wall+legalized drugs=cartels BTFO

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/106011126889852928

This too

Sounds good to me.

Everything just keeps getting better and better!

If we decriminilized Cocaine and Marijuana and allowed both to be grown in the US we would cut the cartels out of the drug business and make Mexico Great Again

>being this degenerate

kys

>build wall to kill supply of drugs
>legalise it to kill demand for black market drugs
>tax it so you can make big money and be a better weedland than me

Sounds like a good idea.

Make drugs great again?

every country should be doing this
the war on drugs is a failure in every sense of the word
portugal is doing just fine with it

Honest question though.
Cocaine used to be legal before women banned every drug under the sun.

Was 19th century America degenerate?

>druggies kill themselves by overdose
>cartels die off
>we get DUDE WEED LMAO before Canada
I don't see a problem here

Sounds pretty based. About time we ended the pointless war on drugs and used the taxes from dudeweed to build the wall.

because he'd get more votes

>America is a country-wide Amsterdam

Good job, you fucking tooth-paste flag mother fucker

this, I hope he legalizes it soon

Fuck off Leaf, day of the rake is coming

Califag here. I've done every drug in the book.

Let me tell you a story about how dude weed lmao is now legal in CA but gun laws have just become more restrictive. It's almost like they want us to become stoned retards with less means of power.

Makes me pretty darn upset, I'll say. CA is literally the shitttiest place in America.

>yfw trump wants the wall so he can legalize weed and make all the profit for america #maga

>We should give every citizen a handful of drugs and an automatic weapon

I don't doubt drugs have rotted your stunted brain

exactly

Except 100x better.

We're going to make drugs great again.

>automatic weapon
libcuck noguns detected
Go smoke that reefer, kid.

>almost
Are you a Bernout?

Gun restriction goes up

Gun crime goes up with it

How's that going?

Why do people involved with KKK always post such deformed, mentally retarded looking people? You realize the only reason David Duke walks the earth is that he looks too retarded to be afraid of right?

Yeah, a medical supplement (Cannabis) with over 700 medical benefits and over 20 times the anti-inflammatory effect of Aspirin is "competing" with gun laws. Fucking ridiculous. Partisan support is no indicator of political bearing, you should realize this in 2016. Why do you think Hillary pushed for Keystone XL until the day it DIED?????? WAKE THE FUUUUCCKKK UPPPPPP

>If mommy and daddy don't hold my hand I"ll do bad things!

Libertarian Trump supporter here. This only makes me like him more, because he's absolutely right. The war on drugs has only made the drug situation worse.

Trump.
[citation needed]
Pretty much every state that has less restrictive gun laws has less crime. But then again, those states also don't have niggers, illegals and other minorities jam packed into tight shitty housing.
I have no idea what you're trying to stay.

You're right

Just throw out all laws

Thanks, fucker

How about you stay on topic. Provide ANY example of the "drug war" being effective in the prevention of cartel influence spread, reduction of users/peddlers and should be blocked despite it demonstrable medical effects. Show me how tobacco "not degenerate" as marijuana and no you can't use tradition fallacy.

>We're losing badly the war on drugs
>You have to take the profit away from these drug czars
>Tax revenues from a legalized drug trade could be spent to educate the public on the dangers of drugs
What exactly is wrong about any of these statements
>Caring about the opinions of an Alzheimers-riddled cuckservative that signed the AWB and granted 5 million beaners amnesty

you're a simpleton if you think drugs are a legal issue. They are a medical issue through and through.

here you go

When Reagan was alive, he fucking hated Trump.

that sucks bro, you should move to maine where weed was pretty much always legal as well as felons owning firearms

so you can smoke dope and shoot guns all you want

fun shit

So you want the prisons to burn for trapping and preying on the innocent? Be my guest. I could care less about burning prisoners

>the innocent

end your worthless life, liberal scum

I did not expect this. I know Trump is smart, but legalizing drugs is a strange policy to take. It's like he's not a politician and he's trying to do the right thing.

keep in mind this is an interview from 26 years ago, and any law he passes has to go through republican senate and house

nigga i agree with all of those statements.

but when you get to the harder drugs it's really a close call

Nice no argument graph, doesn't say shit whether they are first time users, peddlers, cartel mobsters but if I have to guess majority are civilians who are addicted. Very successful for the private prison industry.

Yea, obviously there will be plenty of cucks to cock block that kind of a law.

Who fucking cares?

Their degenerate asses are in prison now. Problem solved.

>b-but it's bad to punish bad behavior!

Go back to your liberal fantasy land

Can you stop making up shit I didn't say? You've yet to prove it was successful you buzzword queen.

Let's do this! I want legal cocaine just to watch what happens to Wall Street and real estate tycoons. Those oil execs would be in for it, too.

It was successful. The degenerates are in prison. What do you want to hear?

>Trump legalizes weed
>Extreme taxes
>Stoners now pay for being degenerates

I'M TIRED OF WINNING TRUMP-SAMA

>has to go through republican senate and house
we have KEK

cucked?

You realize pointing out the shitload of non violent people we've put in prison is not an argument in favor of the drug war right?

>Violence is the only crime worth punishing

wew lad

>Friday night
>Legally buy cocaine and mdma
>get high and masturbate to anime
I can't weight!

>average trump supporter

>Pretty much every state that has less restrictive gun laws has less crime. But then again, those states also don't have niggers, illegals and other minorities jam packed into tight shitty housing.

this is false

I didn't vote for trump, but the more I read his actual opinions on things instead of rhetoric the more it all sounds completely logical and can in fact make american great again

'Wait'.Stop spelling like a retard nigger

damn pol btfo

the legalization of drugs is a good thing for it is necessary evil
>it keeps niggotry at bay (no drug peddling money to nig with, also a huge shot at the drug cartel)

>only the addicts will waste their life away or die on drugs while hardworking people can produce and sell said drugs to them

>stop filling up prisons with harmless dumbasses and spend our tax dollars on better shit than devons 3 meals a day and guard patrol

>win over a huge number of lefties who are only lefty because dudeweedlmao

>US taxpaying drug producers can cut out the cartels which would restore mexico so the beaners can finally GET OUT REEEEEE

>the addicts would be set free to OD and die or become walking antidrug ads and be looked down upon as they should

>that much more freedom

the reason we should legalize all drugs is the same reason alcohol, tobacco, and firearms are legal. It's just plain old good for the economy, which is good for everyone.

Well he isn't 8ft tall and in power armor, but the psychic like manipulation fits.

He's absolutely right, though. The legalization of drugs leads both to decreased drug use, and to decreased negative consequences for drug use, especially if policies are put in place with an emphasis of healing those that have succumbed to addiction.

He wouldn't do this during his first term but if reelected you bet your ass Trump would do this just to feed his legacy

how is this not stickied?

what trump is saying is literally 100% right. in fact im pretty sure its mainly illegal because the cia is heavily involved in illegal drugtrafficing. they are reported to take money from cartells to smuggle it over the boarder savely, they run the opium poppy fields in afghanistan. gary webbs wrote about that stuff and was then found suicided with 2 shots in the head.

take them that source of income away and you get much less funding for black projects.

>having no self control
There's no correlation between drug regulation and drug use. The war on drugs gives money to nogs and spics, we're better off going Portugal-style and ending it.

Now do this same chart, but include a column about the percentage of white people living in each state

FUCK YEAH

This will REKT mexican drug dealers.

Trump is fucking BASED