Other urls found in this thread:

symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2002-061310-4234-99
geek.com/news/updated2-new-virus-embeds-itself-in-jpg-images-549279/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

An ugly dress.

yall have got to at least dabble in celebrity normie shit

A shitty meme and nothing more.

Were you living under a rock?

This is the dress that causes autistic people to see a color other than blue and black.

A bunch of retards all pretended they could see it being gold because some twitter cunts did.

Moron normalfags displaying the reason they're hated here.

Color is an illusion our eyes create

a psyop to make people believe false realities.

Proof that some people have defective eyes.

/thread

Do you think that might have marked the splitting from the Berenstein universe? In this universe, it's black and blue, but in the other, it's white and yellow.

he's asking why it was such a big deal

I used to always see that dress as white and gold but now after having the swatches displayed next to it I cant unsee the blue and black

isn't that the UFO phenomena?

manufactured consent

it's not blue! XD

I have literally never seen anything in that image other than gold and white.

Vapid memes for vapid normalfags.

white and gold master-race

A white and gold dress. If you see it as black and blue then fuck you.

>all these fuckers saying it's black and blue

The swatches look brown and gray to me...

I still see gold and white/blueish-white-silver/light-light-light blue.

No it's just faggots with shitty eyes because their entertainment consists of drinking and having bright lights flash in their face late at night.

yes

the pattern on the dress is very strange. odd stripes.

almost looks like audio data when you tear it open with a granulizer

I can see white/blue, but I can't possibly see black

Me too. For a brief period I was able to switch it, now blue/black is stuck.

Hi Maki!

This is an actual black and blue dress, but the brain can interpret it multiple ways, as the colors we see in life are contextual. At night, a green leaf under street lamp light will have the color brown/pale orange but our brain knows it's green.
Half the people looking at the picture saw it as a white dress, because the blue was interpreted as the sky's blue color reflecting on white, something you can observe in certain light conditions.

a marketing stunt

If it ain't white-and-gold it ain't right and should not be sold.

This is a shitty way to fuck with people with partial color blindness.

My eyes shift back and forth from seeing blue/black, white/gold, blue/gold, white/black.

I fucking hate this normie meme.

This. It switched twice for me. Now it's stuck at black and blue.

There were multiple pictures floating around, so some people did see white and gold and some did see blue and black.

A facekike psyop on the goyim

Me too. It went white/gold for two seconds then back to blue/black forever.

Never thought of it that way.

a bit huge for a marketing stunt, it was everywhere in the span of hours

i thought the same the first time i saw it on a friends mobile i thought he was messing with the brightness

but

symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2002-061310-4234-99
geek.com/news/updated2-new-virus-embeds-itself-in-jpg-images-549279/

Reminder that if you see the dress as black and blue, you literally have autism.

Same as if you said the people in pic related have blue skin.

A trash post that has been reported

There weren't multiple pictures, it was psyops to see how many gullible faggots the MSM could convince were looking at white and gold instead of black and blue.

A lot of people jumped in just to troll, because it was so fucking obvious.

I'm convinced that 30-40% of the human population are basically unthinking automatons, and another 5% are psychopaths.

They all look black and blue to me, just with progressively shittier lighting.

A white and gold dress.

but its blue and black irl

i can see both the black/white options...what does that make me?

side note i heard schizophrenics have difficulty with optical illusions and i've been diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder....so maybe that has some bearing

cant unsee the gold

Nope, it's the same image. I always saw white and gold, and I did when I first saw the one in the OP. But after concentrating it now permanently looks blue and black, and I can't see the white and gold. It's weird.

Probably worth a ban. Maybe we find out

it is white and gold

fuck you i am now seeing it black and blue

Ask DARPA. No, seriously. You're just cattle.
Don't stop playing Candycrush or any Zynga games.

You don't want to piss pic related off.

I thought it was a facebook/twitter psyop. Apparently they shopped the picture of the dress to be either color and placed it on different servers and depending on some odd identifying factor like ip or mac address or something else, the picture would be displayed on to your device a certain way. People were displaying the gold/white version of the picture on their phone, while getting the black/blue version on their desktops and vise versa.

>tfw colorblind so can't ever get into this type of shit
>tfw all childhood knew exactly what I wanted to do with my future and fly commercial airlines
>tfw can't fly when colorblind
>tfw basically a genius but 22 jobless dropped out of school and have zero ambition and smoke weed all day playing Xbox and shitposting
>tfw hope a plane crashes on my head every day just to end my misery and rut I live in
>tfw this post has little to nothing to do with OP and is just me venting to anons because I have literally nothing else to do

>they don't know that it's all about the bright of their screens

i always wondered, there was this girl in school who had brown hair but i sometimes saw it silvery/grayish, is that colorblindness?

The original was posted on instagram and a bunch of people saw the different colors.

Its one of the time anchors that determine which timeline you're in.

Same here