Hi guys

Hi guys

Can someone explain who Kek is to me? I see everyone talk about them, especially responding to posts like this one referencing Trump.

Could someone explain what gives?

Seriously confused here. Google isn't helping.

Other urls found in this thread:

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heqet
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/

I still don't get it.

Ask specific questions.

Something Something counterpart.......

Isn't kek an alternative way of saying lol?

What's with it being compared to an Egyptian frog?

Who is the snake Goddess.....

kek is both an alternative way to say lol and an Egyptian Frog God

KEK IS D U B S

Anyone who cannot grasp the entirety of the whole Kek meme within 5 minutes of encountering it is too stupid to be on an imageboard.

Let that sink in.

A meme.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heqet

My issue is I don't know WHICH thing it relates to since it's basically everything and anything

Exactly

If you actually read that and still "don't get it" you never will.

Scott Adams is a withering baby boomer who's never stepped foot on an imageboard and even he said it made the whole pepe/kek thing crystal clear to him

The link posted answers these. Kek is originally lol as show in world of war craft when Hoard talked to Alliance. Sup Forums notices synchronicities. See en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)

I think you are baiting. Go read and use your brain. This is all originally silly fun that seemed to accidentally become more real over time. Now some people assume it is evidence of (chaos) magic.

Instead I suggest that the undercurrents of society are changing (demographics, information age) and the memes and social change are just branches of the underlying change.

check'd

Never knew. Quality redpill

Kek law is the nature of the universe. It is mother nature crying out to her children (The Kek beings)

Kek is the collective focus of many to accomplish a goal, like Getting Trump in the whitehouse. Praise kek

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

Gave a read.. thanks this seems helpful

Humanity seeks meaning and assigns meaning to patterns. In the morass of knowledge and the light of reason with its inherent despair over the various dysfunctions the human condition takes, people have deliberately assigned meaning to the magic of revolving digits. In part because we realise that this makes as much sense as anything in this world.

Welcome. Shadilay!

Also any movement needs a rallying point. Often an idea bigger than it's individual members because each member has only equal authority to the other members. Having a deity and iconography can unite a culture and give it a direction and purpose (rallying point).

This website is for Kekultists only, fuck off or be memed to death.

kill yourself newfag
stop posting immediately
and begin lurking

this. OP is a nigger or a retard

Test

>scripting

You have been here for more than 5 minutes and do not understand. You are too stupid to be here.

People can no more explain Kek to you than they could explain music to the deaf, or color to a blind man. The problem is you.

Kek is easily graspable and completely understandable in seconds to anyone of even modest intelligence. You have failed, because you are stupid. I do not blame you for this, but I must emphasise that you are simply not mentally or emotionally equipped for dealing with imageboards as a whole.

You must learn to live with your limitations.

Kek said
Check this out

>KEK IS D U B S
PRAISE KEK!!

i hope i can get that many (You)s someday