Fuk White People

We practicin' for you caveman crakas an we aint gone miss. U pussy white boys goin down.

Fuck da white race n fuk trump.

Not our president.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dingo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What?

Sorry, I don't speak section 8.

>cant afford actual targets
>improper shoulder carry
>dreadlocks all the way to belt
>fat

LMAOing at ur life

Jamal stole a computer during the riot.

Look at that fucking cave scrawl tier drawing haha niggers have no merit beyond killing each other.

Yall wastin yas money nigga

Nice drawing

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
OOOOH OOOH EEEEE EEE AHHH AHHH AHHHHH
*throws feces*

>shitty breath control
>shitty trigger squeeze
>shitty sight picture
>shitty firing position

yeah, we're gonna be fine

I bet they were shooting from about 20ft and still got those fucking terrible groupings

Purge the Unclean.

Can u read? Black powa you worthless honkeys. I fuk yo wife while you at work.

not to mention they're probably shooting from 10 meters out
what a bunch of fucking apes

ACAB

Y'all pale azz niggas goin down n a hurry.

Don't c why da fuk you laughin

You have absolutely no power you retarded nigger. What, you gonna reclaim the Egyptian throne with your namby pamby drug money weapons? You'll get put down by some Paul Blart type cop and your "loyal african bruddaz" will run off like the chimps we all know they are. I wish you would you fat fuck.

>thumbs on the slide
>bringing his head to the sights
>a half-assed weaver stance

bunch of fucking apes

SHIEEEEEET

Obvious Question for niggers and whitey.

Where can you steal Ammo from?

t. Arab

Heaven forbid we ever lose the Negroes inestimable contribution to western society.

I can only imagine the ensuing horror... (pic related)

>fuk trump
How you gonna kill whitey without your 2nd amendment. Checkmate.

Just hope you don't have to run 10 yards to do it, dem die-beetes gon gitcha.

why are they shooting a pizza slice are they racist against italians

Is that a drawing of pizza?

rednecks know how to actually use guns tho

top fucking kek

Get away from me!
>Holds pic related up

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHSHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHSHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHSHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHSHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHSHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHSHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHSHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHSHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHSHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHSHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHSHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHSHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHSHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHSHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHSHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHSHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHSHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHSHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHSHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHSHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHhhhahahahh....

...ahh.....youre funny, but I know you're white, under 30 and one of us.

I don't need to run 2 shoot you fat pasty loser anyways foo

Man y'all pussy azz hockey playin snow crackas dont scare me blood

Get capped like deez pigs white boy.c

>head to sights
>rest hand indexing trigger guard
>thumbs on slide
lmfao bruh keep 'em coming i need a good laugh tonight

Ha. We've been practicing our whole lives. Monkey asses better put those rifles down and pick up a basketball.

>CTR will be furious you ruined a week of pay

Nigger

incoming operation dingo 2.0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dingo

>Gets a group of niggers together
>Shoots at paper

This might be the niggerest thing I've seen today.

>grouping is all over the target

I'm sure americans will be fine with your aim being akin to a drunken child's.

>thumbs on slide
>head down to firearm

HAHAHAHA

Marksmanship takes patience and control and intelligence. Of which niggers have none.

We really don't even have to fight back. They tear up their own neighborhood when they "protest" and kill each other on a daily basis.

Could you even imagine a group of them actually getting together and forming an organized unit?

HOL UP!

Dat pizza din do nuffin.

tfw the nigger post actual pictures of himself training to shoot people on a site heavily monitored by multiple alphabet agencies and most if not all of his "militia" will be getting a visit from some white folk in dark suits tomorrow.
:^)

I dont get it . why do black people even care there was no black person running. would they have rather be governed by an old wrinkly sick white woman??

mup da doo didda

Look at yourself you dumb nigga. You can't survive without white people, and you know it. A race war would be concentration camps for blacks you idiot. You cant even make your own food. Look at the fucking inner cities, that's how you would live, only you wouldn't have white tax payer's money. It would be fucking Africa. Fuck off.

Also, you support someone who wants to take your guns away. Lol. I'm Mexican and Black, and I wouldn't want to live with dumb niggas like you. Get out of your fantasy world. If even half of the blacks in America are anything like you, we're fucked.

nigs gon nog. way to porve the stereotype. make sure to mark that on the black progress chart

Can't wait.

> mfw Sup Forums gets baited by pictures of niggers shooting guns

Well that backstop looks big enough...

Jesus fucking Christ you're a shit shot.

I rarely get to go out and shoot and I can STILL get tighter groups than you. And I use a fucking NUGGET.

They probably don't know how to zero up their sights.

> mfw chickenshit Sup Forumsacks pretend to be minutemen

Absolute shit grouping, maybe set down the 40oz next time

Dude, *I* don't know how to zero my sights. Bought the thing 'cause it was cheap and shooting is fun.

Actually, I think that makes it worse.

If your assault strategy involves a bus schedule, you might be a nigger militia.

I eagerly await the day

>Fuck da white race n fuk trump.
I agree. Take it to the streets and start shooting white people. Get those riots going, do your part Black man. Stop sitting on your ass and take this country back.

to hide under the coffee table and call 911?

>Blackpowder.jpg

pretty much this
guns don't shoot that well when you hold them sideways and shoot without aiming

>d take this country back.

>back

>implying they ever had this country

But I agree

I can't wait till the niggers try some shit, we'd have them begging for their lives on their hands and knees within a week.

"we"

Make sure you guys hold the signs for each other, that's the only way to properly learn

to crush your skull like a fucking melon

>not using silhouette targets
>if for some reason you are unable to get ahold of those, not at least using a sharpie to draw with, instead of a pen, so you can see what you are shooting at
how are niggers this dumb, lazy, and incompetent. it is really a fundamentally diminished perspective, to see the world as a nigger.

i can leave you in the dust by walking at a brisk pace

Yea right you aint fuckin black nigga. Lets get real yousa fuck card carryin KKK faggot craka boy in a bed sheet.

You liek all dees other white boys roleplayin that you hard but you pretendin to be black you want to be jus like us.

These fucking monkeys couldn't afford anything better than del-ton Walmart throwaways.

Guaranteed these things jam after firing 2 rounds of their surplus steel cased Russian garbage.

the only thing you'll be doing is laying in a shallow grave

>That spread
Are blacks actually better off bringing a knife to a gunfight?

Holy fucking poor

i understand that you can carry an ak inside your folds, but you'll have a hard time hitting the broad side of a barn with the hurricane force winds in your windpipe from breathing

i'll do fine

Absolutely amazing their aim is so poor. They probably felt good after this.

Btw, proper targets are about 50 cents a sheet. Seasoned shooters invest in metal targets.

you missed half of the shots

Yeah, 'we' as in the white race

We want a fucking open race war, you idiot

That way we could exterminate you walking globs of shit-colored cancer once and for all, and also in less than a month.

You fucking dimwits would be slaughtered with a quickness.

Only thing niggers understand that's seasoned is KFC

HORRIBLE SHOT GROUP HOLY MOTHER OF GOD NEGRAS WUTRUDOING, HOW CAN NIGGER COMMUNITY HAVE SUCH HIGH GUN-FATALITY WITH THIS TYPE OF ACCURACY, NIGGERS WOULD HAVE TO FORM A LINE TO ACTUALLY GET HIT!

Motha Fuckas gone be shakin in ya kkk boots when we come marchin in yo hood.

>tfw Charles Manson was right about Helter Skelter
>he just foresaw it 50 years too early

where will you carry your insulin shots

Wow. Im not racist so...don't give me a reason to be. If liberals and people of color can't conduct themselves correctly and voice their disapproval over a legal election without violence and asking for a race war...then I hope you all get what you ask for. Don't worry, we won't kill your kids.

that grouping

I'm not fluent in your monkey language.

Fundamentals you fucking Nigger

Trigger squeeze
Breezing
Steady positioning
Sight picture

Learn them.

Seriously this is one of the most triggering things ive ever seen

I wear Merrells

It's a shoe for white peoole Mr. Greasy W. Nigger

You'll feel the quality when it impacts the back of your head

Right before the pavement in your jaw enters your cranium

>yall done whitey
>some piss ant "militia" in texas

if consecutive digits Kek wills it

m-m-mom can you buy me a pair of hiking boots

KKK hasn't been relevant for decades.

breathing*

That ovens looking warm

Nogs are the fatasses though.

who needs an oven when there are perfectly good walls

Only times niggers come marching through my hood is on the prison workforce
All your repressed dindu anger will get you no where. The white man is always going to have youu by the kool-aid pouch bitccccchhhh

first I was gonna comment, then I was like....