Let's be real here

Let's be real here

It's never going to happen

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico–United_States_barrier
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_Canal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what a shitty photoshop

We'll at least get a fence, and some decent deportations. That's good enough for me, desu.

just realized that t b h translates to d e s u

We already got it all designed.

said the increasingly nervous man

Does it upset you that ever prediction you've made in the last two years has been utterly wrong?

At what point do you realize you have no clue what you're doing?

I'll still keep on believing in Mr. President. He.. he'll find a way.

No I think a wall would be great, but it would be ridicously expensive let's be real here

Estimates were as high as $30b. We spend that every few months on benefits for illegals. It'll pay for itself, assuming that by some wild chance Mexico risks financial collapse and isolation by refusing to pay for it.

who even gives a shit? and a fence might actually be better for visibility, affordability and ease of maintenance

>"the wall will never happen!"
>"it would be to expensive!"
>what is the israeli-egyptian border

Does it ever annoy you that only morons believe a wall could be made?

I'm an engineer. No way is a wall done in 4 years. There's millions of legal obsticles. Environment, property etc. It would cost well over 15 billion dollars done properly.

Iarael's wall took more than a decade and they had much favourable conditions.

The wall will never be done. It's logistically inpossible. Not that it can't physically be done but not in 4 years and certainly not with 5 billion dollars

there already are walls and fences along the border, it can be done

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico–United_States_barrier

Are you retarded? We went to the fucking moon, we can build a goddamn wall.

>I'm an engineer
In what? World of Warcraft?

>he'll never win the nomination
>he'll never win the election
>he'll never build the wall

We dump hundreds of billions into benefits for the illegals. 15 billion is roughly what we spend on socks for our military.

Don't worry, Ahmed, the wall will be started shortly. A nation is not a nation if it can't control its own borders.

that's a way of looking at it

>There's millions of legal obstacles
>obsticles

kek

Anyway fuck you it's mostly empty land.

Not the wall Trump wants. Trump repeatedly says he wants concrete (or something) walls. Not fencing. And removing natural barriers.

He would need millions of cubic metres of concrete and an enormous workforce to build it. It would cost around 40 billion dollars imo to do it in 4 years. If he gets a 2nd term then it can be cheaper but he probably wont get a 2nd term.

Trump either doesn't build it or he spends a MASSIVE amount of money doing it. It would be the hardest construction job in the world. No joke.

t. Nate Cardboard

On phone.

Where are you getting this idea that the wall must be completed in 4 years or it can't happen from?

BUILD WALL, PACO

>building a wall is impossible said increasingly retreaded man for 100th time this year
>wall impossible
>impossible
>forgetting the great wall of china and how they built it and how long it is
forgetting the great wall of china and how they built it and how long it is
forgetting the great wall of china and how they built it and how long it is
i thought these CTR faggots would be dead or at least "protesting" in the streets

We wasted 1 billion on refugees last year and we are one of the european countries which spends the least on refugees.

Hardest construction job in the world? Hardly. Have you seen the Great Wall of China, much bigger and made way earlier.

>"The wall is going to take a while," Giuliani said. "Absolutely he's going to build it; it's a campaign promise. He's not going to break a campaign promise."

SOROS SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

sure.

>what is the israeli-egyptian border
approximately 1/8th the length of the US-Mexico border...

>need all these resources
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_Canal
>forgetting about the panama canal
have you not seen what we have built? we can build what ever the fuck we want

We spent 5 billion dollars putting together the Obamacare website

stfu troll

The great wall of china wasn't build in 4 years, and it took an estimate of 1.5 million construciton workers

The US is 8x better tho

It has already been done several times. If China could make a 5,500 mile wall in the 1300's (or most of it anyway), and Israel could do it in under 6 years with a GPD far lower than ours, we can make a wall in under 4 years.

the US has 60x the GDP of israel

Huh great wall of china took hundreds of years to build and was very expensive to maintain. Also Trumps wall would go through very active earthquake regions.

I wish I could see the faces of all the fucking retards in this thread once the wall is build.

Offer illegal immigrants (11 billion of them in total) a quick citizenship if they build the wall

He has no choice. Without WAll, he'd have the whole country against him, instead of half of it.

(immune to nuclear mines)

>11 billion

yes and what year was it built in? and who built it? and is it still standing today?

Wish I could see the purses of the tax paying American after the wall is build

They can just start in multiple places at once and connect them. Also How could they do that like thousands of years ago but suddenly we can't build a wall in the age of construction vehicles and concrete and mass production?

>implying Mexico isn't paying for it

Lol no pablo there is an actual fence there already.

Yes.

I can't find the source, but I remember I read somewhere that the great wall of China led them to an economic ruin back in the day.

million you said billion

thats what im saying fampai, look at what has been built, a wall 2000 miles long is nothing with todays technology. and kek to which ever fuck tard said "earthquakes" on the border has never spent time down in texas. lived in Houston for six years and never once heard of or had an earthquake

Hopefully Trump asks Israel for advice on how to build a massive border wall and get away with it.

>more like this
get the designs from israel

My bad, do forgive me, I have a mild case of severe down syndrome.

Lets be real here, Trump will never be the republican nominee.
Lets be real here, Trump will never be president.

Get fucked. The wall will happen asshole.

>implying they can't just climb up the little electrical tower black thing right there and parkour jump there way over the wall

It better look beautiful my nigga. Next National Monument.

please I don't know how much more nervous I can get

fuck you that was my line

We will save 5X that much not paying for social services for illegals. BTFO

Yah I was agreeing with you.
It would be pathetic if we couldn't build a wall when the ancients built the colossus of rhodes, the pyramids, the great wall, etc.

Concrete walls won't work in that area, in lots of south western states concrete cracks really hot in the heat. So ya its really not possible to maintain. Its why a lot of the border walls are made of metal and wood.

mfw you use the wall in my country to represent trump's wall

it's already a law.

Gawd that wall is GLORIOUS!!! The money is already there Trump is drafting up some blueprints with help from Osreali architects. Oh it will be a sight to see.

illegal eh?
go home asshole
If not? Move to Candida asshole.

mexico looks comfy

>He'll never win the primaries
>He'll never win the election
>He'll never actually build the wall
>He'll never get Mexico to pay for the wall
>He'll never actually be able to build the wall 200 feet high
>He'll never retake Constantinople with Putin
>He'll never make anime real

This shit never gets old. Thank you Tiawanese animators

Trump will pay for it himself if he has to.

Fuck Mexico. Make the Clintons pay for it.

We'll make a river out of liberal tears if we have to, but you better fucking believe that the sovereignty of the US will be protected.

If we can meme Trump to the presidency, we can meme the wall into a reality

>Dutch competitive autism

Look,I dont think you understand just how fucking amazing we are

Ya see,we're America,ok? America

We invented cheese burgers and beer which is like the most common source of happiness in the world. If we can make happiness we can build a wall,ok?

God bless freedom.

And do you have the faintest clue how that wall was built? It was done with slaves.

i didn't know I was looking for this my entire life until just now

sauce please?

TUNELS, we already have an expert

its 4.30 what do you expect?

The Alaska Highway was built in a year.

>WALLS ARE EXPENSIVE

THE LEAST EXPENSIVE TYPE OF FUCKING BUILDING YOU CAN MAKE

IS A

FUCKING

WALL

FUCKKKK

> Trump will never win the election
> Trump will never build the wall

When will these idiots ever learn? Oh well, can't wait for the next flood of tears when the wall is quickly built.

part of the wall will be able to sonographically determine where tunnels are. He flatly stated this.

so make it out of steel beams, what are they gonna do melt it with AV gas?

I NEVER SAID IT CAN'T BE BUILT.

I said it WON'T be built with 5 billion dollars and within 4 years. There's lots of legal things to go through and an enormous effort to get it done.

The Chinese wall is a stupid comparison. They never had legal problems obviously and it was done with slaves.

yeah but it's a very very long wall

>as of 2005
The real estimate is 34 million, Paco.

I think there's a chance Trump will build the wall. Remember he wants to have a long last legacy, he wants to be remembered as one of the greatest Presidents of the United States. A will would at least cement his image in US History at least.

He'll probably get around to it in the late term of his first Presidential cycles, right now he needs to ingratiate with liberals now, probably by picking some centrist judge or something.

>There's lots of legal things to go through
whoever is coming through is gonna be legal, thats right.

>forgetting were gonna use all 16 million illegals as slaves to build it

POL IS ok with eminent domain to build a wall now

Nobody said it would be done in 4 years.

I honestly don't care what it costs, Mexico is paying anyway. If you want to help with the legal delays, we'll just build it on Mexicos side, they don't give a shit about environmental impact studies or hipster protesters.

Remember to tell trump you want to buy the wall if it mean you can carve dank meme into it.

¿Qué carajo acabas de mierda dices de mí, pequeña perra? Voy a tener que sabes que me gradué parte superior de mi clase en los Navy Seals, y he estado involucrado en numerosas incursiones secretas sobre Al-Qaeda, y tengo más de 300 muertes confirmadas. Estoy capacitado en la guerra gorila y yo soy el francotirador superior en todas las fuerzas armadas de Estados Unidos. No eres nada para mí, pero sólo otro objetivo. Yo limpiaré usted a la mierda con la precisión de la talla de la que nunca se ha visto antes en esta tierra, recuerda mis palabras malditas. ¿Crees que puedes salir a decir que una mierda para mí a través de Internet? Piense otra vez, hijo de puta. En estos momentos me pongo en contacto con mi red secreta de espías en los EE.UU. y su IP está siendo rastreado en este momento para prepararse mejor para la tormenta, gusano. La tormenta que arrasa con lo poco patético que llamas tu vida. Estás muerto, hijo. Puedo estar en cualquier parte, en cualquier momento, y te puedo matar en más de siete mil maneras, y eso es justo con mis propias manos. No sólo soy ampliamente entrenado en combate sin armas, pero no tengo acceso a todo el arsenal de la Marina de los Estados Unidos y lo voy a utilizar en toda su extensión para limpiar el culo miserables de la faz del continente, pedazo de mierda. Si sólo te podías saber qué castigo impío su pequeño comentario "inteligente" estaba a punto de hacer caer sobre ti, tal vez le haya poseído su maldita lengua. Pero no podía, no lo hiciste, y ahora está pagando el precio, Maldito idiota. Cagaré furia sobre ti y te ahogaré en ella. Estás muerto, chico.

dat name field
+respect leaf