Realistically, what do these faggy Trump protestors hope to accomplish?

destorying the 200 years of peaceful transition of power

recreational outrage

>legalize it

he's for the legalization of marijuana

Literally this. We should be celebrating our nation and that we have had like 229 fair elections. Instead
>MERRR NOT FAIR CUZ I DONT LIKE IT....MAKE HILLARY THE PREZ..TAKE DOWN TRUMP.

Dirty no good communist liberals.

>We Are Lesion
Keked hard.

what does that even mean though? Obama doesn't even support that shit. Hillary conceded. Literally no one in position of power here supports that. WTF

Lance it :DD

Change.

Nazis wont go by them selfs.
You make them go. By all means.

'change'--real specific there user. You mean jewish mandated violent Bolshevik revolution?

>m-muz nazis!

jeez louise germany give it a break

These people just look rediculous. IT's like Occupy Wallstreet 2

Look who is using a german proxy.

The crybabies might be serious this time. They have a common enemy and an established goal. Trump/change the electoral or do away with it. This is what is needed for a revolution

>that perfect hourglass shape on the left
makes up for the face t.bh

>thinks he's the epic hacker from Sup Forums
>supported hillary
pick one

Get attention from their parents.

They don't know.

Many are useful idiots who have been corralled by Soros and Dem groups.

Entertainment for us?

What I hope they accomplish is getting real Americans even more fed up with them and their fucking bullshit, so that liberals never win another election.

Explain that to them not me.

this

>Im such an anarchist

>buys pre-ripped pants

What is power? A title? Or the ability to get things done? As long as we allow those degenerates to shut down their cities, they will feel like they have the power, if we never shut them down, they will have the power.

they want to look edgy to their friends and hopefully score a hippy chick with lose morals

>le anonymoose lesion
>when fucking Sup Forums and probably Sup Forums as well memed Trump into presidency
I really fucking hate how reddit co-ops everything from Sup Forums.

And get cucked a few months down the line

A laugh and some good times. Feeling like they're contributing somehow. Street cred with all of their friends/peers. Qt protestor punani.

But answering seriously, if I'm not wrong, all of the protesting and petitions happening are happening with the intent of demonstrating so that the electoral college will flip onto Hillary.

>what do these faggy Trump protestors hope to accomplish?

15$/hr

>Realistically, what do these faggy Trump protestors hope to accomplish?

Showing off to their faggy friends.

Just go around an hand out tickets to them after checking their licenses. Put boots on their cars and start suing SOROS for ever time they cause property damage. They're agents working on his behalf. He's liable through agency liability.

Some: Get paid $15 an hour.
Others: Be oppressed so they can win more oppression points.

>what do these faggy Trump protestors hope to accomplish?
Soros is paying them to show up. Accomplishments cost extra.

>We are Legion
Literally go jump off a cliff

>hand out tickets

And what do you do when they rip them up? These people are criminals, they have the mindset of criminals. If they can't have power then they think nobody should, they want civilization to fall. If you ask me we need to round them up and commit genocide immediately. I definitely see how the holocaust was allowed to happen, jews and agitators fuck up a country one hell of a lot.

to try and impress some raging cunt in hopes of getting their dick wet.

As soon as something gets done about them they can say "SEE, SEE, WE'RE RIGHT. TOTAL FASCISM"

I'm convinced if we were to just legalize prostitution 99% of these faggots would disappear.

>What do you do when they rip them up.
Don't allow them to renew their driver's licence or vehicle registration until they pay outstanding debts.