#RonPaulForTreasury

We got Trump elected, but we're just getting started.

Now it's time to get RON PAUL appointed as SECRETARY OF THE TREASURY

#RonPaulForTreasury

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/b4Z3U
imgur.com/a/vA1Xc
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/106011126889852928
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/701868541545295872
change.org/p/donald-trump-make-ron-paul-trump-s-secretary-of-state-treasury
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
mobile.twitter.com/RonPaulTreasury
infowars.com/petition-make-ron-paul-trumps-secretary-of-statetreasury/
infowars.com/contact/
pastebin.com/nJ96y4h5
pastebin.com/dL6mxCKM
sli.mg/a/n7S836
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The MAGA movement is high energy right now from the recent victory, let's ride on that!
We'll use #RonPaulForTreasury and also tag #DrainTheSwamp and #EndTheFed and #MAGA
We are HIGH ENERGY and we will use it to meme Ron Paul into this position, so that he may carry out his life goal of dismantling the fed as his glorious swan song!

We need to get the MAGA movement on board, we need to get libertarians on board, we need to get traditional conservatives on board, we need to get Alex Jones and InfoWars on board. We need to get Bernouts on board. We need to get Reddit on board. We need to get normies on board.
And we need Reddit posts on The_Donald, Bernie Sanders subreddits, libertarian subreddits, conservative, political, activist, Ron Paul, etc subreddits. We need EVERYONE in on this.

Threads currently up on infinity are being filled with zionist shills, help needed there to to get the actual Sup Forumsacks over there on board.

Meme images:
imgur.com/a/b4Z3U
imgur.com/a/vA1Xc

Relevant tweets:
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/106011126889852928
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/701868541545295872

Petition (OVER 8,000 SIGNATURES IN FIRST DAY)

Send a letter to Trump about Ron Paul!
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/

Last thread: →
Kikebook page: facebook dot com slash 224013991366744
Twitter mobile.twitter.com/RonPaulTreasury

InfoWars article, let's comment the fuck out of it with hashtags and strategy to get more people to help
infowars.com/petition-make-ron-paul-trumps-secretary-of-statetreasury/

Email to send to Alex via infowars.com/contact/ when his contact form is working again, and to email to other people: pastebin.com/nJ96y4h5
Email to send to other InfoWars people along with their email addresses: pastebin.com/dL6mxCKM

PEOPLE TO GET ON BOARD:
@RogerJStoneJr
@RealAlexJones
@PrisonPlanet
@ThomasEWoods
@lewrockwell
@RealDonaldTrump
@RonPaul
@Cernovich
@ReturnofRV
Donald's kids, Ben Garrison, Sean Hannity, Breitbart
HASHTAGS:
#RonPaulForTreasury
#EndTheFed
#DrainTheSwamp
#MAGA

A year ago most of us thought a Trump presidency couldn't actually happen. But we fought for it and against all odds, we won. And we're just getting started. We can pull this off. And we will.
PRAISE KEK!

#RONPAULFORTREASURY
#DRAINTHESWAMP
#ENDTHEFED
#MAGA
HIGH ENERGY! HIGH ENERGY! HIGH ENERGY!

bumpy

>404
404: Error: Fed not found!

Also, PETITION IS AT OVER 10K SIGNATURES
I REPEAT, OVER 10K SIGNATURES!
And we're just getting started! At this rate we'll get to a million!

10,000 SIGNATURES EDITION

most important thread on Sup Forums

bump

Most important thread on the internet

bump

Spread the message! sli.mg/a/n7S836 fresh Ron Paul memes to combat the swamp!

Made another.

agreed now post more Brazilian a

ss

This is so fucking surreal guys

Here I am sitting on Sup Forums wearing my comfy af MAGA hat knowing that we just memed someone into the most powerful public position in the world, and knowing that we're now embarking on something even greater, something that will truly put an end to the (((ZOG)))
It's such a fucking honour to be fighting alongside you guys
It's glorious
We are becoming so powerful that it seems we can accomplish anything
Praise Kek!

Dumping

dumps

praise kek

poo poo pee pee

You are doing Kek's work!

fucking leaf

Ron baby, lets spread it

Fights to come:

MEGA
-France
-Germany
-Austria
-Holland
-Australia bill against immigration
-Memeing Ron Paul
-Fighting Soros

Let's tweet the fuck out of this stuff, tweet it at famous people, tweet it at Ron Paul himself, and at Donald's kids

RON RON
Dude I'm splitting it up, no worries. In between jobs right now.

Remember, no brakes on this rape train

he's not gonna be the secretary of treasure if this post don't get any doubles because it'll mean the frog god doesnt want it

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

THE BANKS FEAR THE MEME MAGICIAN

That's not how kek works faggot.

Why would he be the man for the job? just curious

guys who do you think trump will be appointing to the fed chair?

surely he isn't going to keep that evil wrinkly jewess janet yellen in...

is ron really better off at secretary of treasury because our goal isn't to change the fed, its to abolish it?

>tfw MEGA goes from Make Europe Great Again to Make Earth Great Again
>tfw Sup Forums literally saves the world from the (((illuminati)))
Brexit was the first victory, Trump was the second, now Ron Paul as Secretary of the Treasury shall be our third! DEUS KEK VULT!

his life's work has been trying to end the Fed.

Looks like we're saved! CHECKED

>tfw you meme so hard you accidentally get trump elected and end the Fed but you forgot how to live any other way so you just keep going

This. He tried to audit them, but last time, fucking BERNIE SANDERS killed it in the last second.

Know where the original of that picture is?

His life goal is ending the fed and he knows more about the US financial system (and world financial system) and its corruption than anyone else (other than maybe the bad guys directly involved in it), and he is one of the most intelligent people in US politics
I doubt the fed would let Ron be chairman, but even if so, I think he's better off as secretary of the treasury so he can abolish it. But I don't know a lot about it. Would the chairman have the authority to abolish it? Can the president appoint the fed chairman (without approval from the fed) even though the fed is a private institution?
We've got the Ron Paul for Secretary of the Treasury idea snowballing so I think we run with it, when the time comes Donald and Ron can decide if they really think chairman is better

Who better to audit the fed than the Fed Chair?!

>let's put an ancient Trump opposing lolbertarian manlet doctor in charge of our money

See this flag? He's publicly a libertarian but he's in reality he's a crypto Anarcho-capitalist.

He's going to usher in an era of prosperity and freedom.

Real life will be an anarcho-capitalist greentext story.

Fuck off kike shill. Ron doesn't oppose Trump and he's the most qualified person on Earth for the job. It's over, you've lost.
And it shall be more glorious than we can fathom!

I think he has opposed him just because he didn't run on policies like he did, but on rallying people.
But their campaigns have a lot of similarities and I think they have similiar views, and Ron is just educated as fuck.

No clue. You can't with Trump atm, because he's trying to appease a broken nation. He can easily hire someone and have them work midway and then fire them, then rehire someone.

I trust Trump to at least do what he can to make america great again. He doesn't need the money, he already has a rise in his hotels, so I don't see why he would want to tarnish his reputation for future generations as being a sell out.

Ron's our guy. He's been wanting this for a loooooooong time.

Eris from Billy and Mandy

Don't know if traced or just based of.

Pic semi-related.

So, where are we, in the process of forcing this possibility?

We need to do more. More signatures, more pressure to make alternative media to comment on this, to make it trend on twitter, to put all of Sup Forums on this.

Whats the plan guys?

I WOULD GIVE MY LEFT NUT TO GET RON PAUL AS THE SECRETARY OF TREASURY

Didn't Bernanke even say in an interview or a hearing with Paul that the congress delegated the powers of issuing currency to the Fed and they can redirect that power at the whim of a passing congressional vote?

Considering this, not sure how in the hell that would pass, but we just got Trump into office so what's not possible LMAO..

That's what I thought. Looks like Kek has a new bang-maid.

The real question is this, would he even accept working under Trump?

>#Endthefed

It's like you want to get Trump assassinated.

Can we re-purpose the capitalist anarchy ball meme for this purpose?

>OB/GYN
>most qualified for Secretary of Treasury

???

Praise Kek!

Do you think this is a good place to spread the message:
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/

I've been putting the suggestion there pretty much daily.

We are still just getting started

We need to pretty much do what's in the first few posts of the thread.

>make a good video
>make a good website
>Sup Forums banner ad linking to the website
>emails and tweets to Ron Paul, Donald's kids, famous people
>spread on social media, facebook, twitter, youtube comments, etc
>get Alex to talk about it on video and put more about it on his site, he already has the petition linked on his site but we need him to get a big banner and such
>get it big enough that alt media like RT and Al Jazeera talk about it
>and then so big even MSM talks about it
Basically we need to force it into the mainstream. Also t-shirts and bumper stickers (maybe through cafe press) will be good.

Remember, no brakes.

Soon our oldest and most hated of enemies, the central bank, will be defeated.

It wouldn't hurt. I would suggest contacting DT staffers, children, and social media followers. Or just hashtag brute force.

I think have Newt in charge of the space program and colonizing Mars should be our top priority

Without a doubt. He can't pass out on the opportunity to complete his life goal.

I would give my life, or even worse, become a vegetable and have to live 100 years without the ability to do anything if it meant Ron Paul would be a part of the U.S goverment.

As secretary of the treasury, absolutely, because it allows him to fulfill his life goal of ending the fed!
So you'd rather we just roll over and let (((them))) continue to fuck us all? No, fuck that. We fight.
Possibly but would that help or hurt the cause?
RON PAUL STAND TALL!
I think it will take much more than just that, it requires making it go viral to prove that WE THE PEOPLE want it, not just a few people filling out that webform. But it doesn't hurt.

Newt is a cuck failure that will scurry around the white house like a roach.

By the spirit of Andrew Jackson, we will kill the banks!!!

>get ron paul in
>he is old enough on NGAF and abolishes the fed and his own position in one move

Make it happens bois

>Possibly but would that help or hurt the cause?
A good question. I think as long as we get the memes being shared it's good.

Ahhhh the bank, our old foe.

I think Tyler's idea was the best alternative for central bank. Jackson was right that the 2nd Bank needed to be gone but... what's next?

someone posted this in last thread, beautiful

Yeah good point. Trump didn't win be tiptoeing around, he won by brute force, forcing himself (and us forcing him) into the media with good AND bad media attention
So yeah, let's do it, all attention is good at this point, controversy causes argument which makes the idea get bumped and discussed

>Ronald Mcdonald runs burgerland

The "New York, Israel" thing seriously has to go guys, I don't know what you were thinking, but shit like that does not help.

He is alive.

It seems that the central bank cartel is implied or suspected on the death of four american presidents. Any of you guys know the story to short tell it?

If we raise awareness on the size of the struggle, maybe Sup Forums will join faster.

giving my personal bump

I agree, whoever made the petition has to fix that

Yup this needs to be serious.

How do I post threads on other boards so people can click the link and find themselves on this thread on this board?

It won't be a problem with normies.

Don't be retarded. (((Carl Icahn))) is going to be Treasury.

Holy shit, is he going to do it? Is he going to rekt the fed? I never saw those tweets, this makes me inclined to think that he can push another super incredible stunt again.

Third arrow and board name with slashes. Not sure if it'll work or if it will automatically shorten it if I post in here
So here's an example to another board

C-can we also get Dick Black to be Attorney General?

Fuck off kike shill

No. As this would be automatic ejection from the Presidency, one way or another. It flat out will not be allowed.

Stale meming for #RONPAULFORTREASURY

We focus 100% of our effort and HIGH ENERGY on Ron Paul for now
We'll worry about the rest later
Between Donald Trump, Ron Paul, and Sup Forums the fed is going to fall

this is how you get suicided
with bullets that enter from your back

Well, he is.

He was one of the first guys of any reputation to support Trump. Watch and see.

Fuck off kike shill

I know he wants to end the Federal Reserve but what I am asking is that would he accept being in Trump's cabinet? I am just wondering if his own principles will get in his way from accepting such a position. Though I guess having a wall erected and possible banning a religious group from migrating to the USA is nothing compared to who controls our money.

Though what would happen if he does become Secretary of Treasury? Many presidents have already been assassinated or attempted assassination for any threat to the central banks power. Any hint of Ron Paul getting such a position would have them scrambling.

Associating a political movement with anything that could be considered antisemitic is going to negatively impact the reach and appeal of said movement, and since there is literally zero reason for it to be there except as a "lol jews" joke, it has to go that shit like that can't be weaponised or simply used as a reason to ignore the movement.

How many presidents got rektd by fighting the banks? It's rumored that 4, right?

How are we doing on the twitter, boyz? Anywhere near to trend?

Ron Paul is literally going to be the Treasury guy.

"Let the American people go into their debt-funding schemes and banking systems, and from that hour their boasted independence will be a mere phantom."

William Pitt, Prime Minister of Great Britain

doctor ron gonna have to put all that bullshit aside to FUCK THAT FED PUSSY, TO DEATH

FUCK THE FED TO DEATH RON

Last guy who wanted to end the Fed was JFK.

Doubtful it's gonna pan out so well.