youtube.com/watch?v=gXNhL4J_S00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White genocide

MEGA

make the 2010's the 80's again

youtube.com/watch?v=gXNhL4J_S00

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

defeat the merchant banks

He wants a job in the Whitehouse so he can prod for weaknesses and give the redcoats a open window to retake the colonies.

>listening to xtc as i open this thread

nice

I honestly think he's an imbecile.

Leaving Britain.

yeah he seems like it on Infowars

who is smart though, you know?

His power level is higher than he makes it out to be

Crashing the EU

Dude must be the happiest man alive right now.

>Caused Brexit.
>Was part of the Trump movement and now friends with the next President.

What will his next adventure be?

Race war.

Those who run big money. This may not apply to Russia, here big imbeciles tend to be criminals as well, so they are running big money.

Exactly. And it's all coming real I'm so fucking happy

I was thinking the same to be honest. I'm expecting the movies in the next decade to be more badass or with less SJW shit. Kikes will make whatever sells and the pendulum of society is swinging in the anti-PC direction.

fun fact: the frontman is harry partridge's dad.

I agree with Vladislav on this one.

Trump and Farage are scientific researchers looking into how an nations economy could be powered by its own defenses. For centuries people have been fighting over how to balance military spending and economic stimulus. Now imagine a world where a country's economic strength IS its border strength. Its a new field called "wall-based economics". They are very close to cracking this problem. If Trump succeeds, Nigel is keeping close tabs and hopes to implement his own version of "moat-based economics" in the UK. This is a revolution in the making.

Farage is ten times more eloquent than you, dumb slav. And his debate skills are flawless. It's one of those things you can just tell by seeing the guy in action, Trey Gowdy has the same gift.

My dad has a mix tape with this track on it. He used to play it when me and my brother were kids.

So /comfy/