Redpill me on Melania. Is she a Dumb gold digger whore, or a clever behind the scenes schemer on the level of Trump?

Redpill me on Melania. Is she a Dumb gold digger whore, or a clever behind the scenes schemer on the level of Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3279399/Will-Lady-Melania-Trump-s-extraordinary-journey-card-carrying-Communist-s-daughter-teenage-model-White-House-favorite-s-wife-revealed.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shes a trophy wife, as far as i can tell besides that just a traditional woman.

She's a woman who is way out of his league and 24 years younger than him, so obviously the former.

She's a trophy wife Croatian slav cunt. Trump claims he hates immigrants and non whites yet he fucks her.

She knows 5 languages and they say speaking many languages is a sign of intelligence. She's been married to Trump for 11 years. I'm going to guess she's more intelligent than she lets on

Dude she locked Trump down, this bitch has street smarts and game.

She is a trophy wife. She is probably of average intelligence.

Correction: Trump claims he hates illegal immigrants.

>dumb
>gold digger

She was a successful multi-million businesswoman by the time she met Donald

Speaking many languages as an European is definitely not immediately a sign of intelligence. An Albanian-Dutch buddy of mine, who is dumb as fuck, speaks five languages too.

She is the creator of anti aging cream that uses fish eggs as main ingredients

Even the stupidest top models are usually multimillionaires. It says nothing.

all women are "gold" diggers to some extent. WOmen want someone who will improve their lives, a womans nature is part of her charm. YOu virgins need to understand this.

Oh and people need to stop hyping all Trumps as super smart schemers. DJT is a smart man, yes, but that does not mean his family is. Enables nepotism if you start claiming ALL the Trumps are somehow as smart as him. Especially this trophy wife is probably only of average intelligence.

calm down CTR

Apparently she and trump are actually pretty close.

Trumps last 2 wifes were because trump wanted kids, but he actually asks melania for advice about everything.

I guess when you are an alpha billionare president you dont really need to prove anything to anyone by having a trophy wife so you might as well marry someone you get along with.

im inclined to think she has a brain from hearing her and seeing how involved she has been

She speaks 5 languages so she's intelligent.

However she's obviously not nearly as intelligent as Trump.

I doubt she's a gold digger. Trump had so much pussy that he has no need to marry it just for kicks.

It's illegal immigrants that are the problem. They committed a crime by entering the country as an undocumented "immigrant". And you would too if any woman half as attractive would have you.

well they're doing better than most of us whether they're rhodes scholars or simpletons

I hope you mean Barron

She was a multi-millionaire supermodel before she ever met Trump.
I guess if you're going to call her a gold-digger, you could at least acknowledge that she would've been just fucking fine on her own as well.

>gold digger
>schemer on the level of Trump
Neither, and a little of both. She's an intelligent woman who was successful on her own, and also managed to land a billionaire. In interviews, she doesn't come off as stupid or genius. Just a reasonably intelligent, surprisingly normal, and apparently good woman.

>She speaks 5 languages so she's intelligent.
because she a 'model' in Paris and everybody in Slovenia speak 3 languages

I'd say that his kids might be as smart as him.

Maybe not as smart but they're forces to be reckoned with.

>All these SJWs who are all about women's rights and ending slut-shaming
>Go on twitter and call Melania a whore because she posed nude once upon a time

I really shouldn't be surprised at this point

Here is her life story.

Enjoy
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3279399/Will-Lady-Melania-Trump-s-extraordinary-journey-card-carrying-Communist-s-daughter-teenage-model-White-House-favorite-s-wife-revealed.html

"B..buuh she doesn't like you for who you areeeeee yourrr soullll!"

Finally we will have a president fucking a pussy in the white house instead of a president who is just a fucking pussy.

133. THE GOSSIP LIFE 10/13
Sorry to disappoint you, Kanye and Jamie, but this C-list wife is no gold digger! She was a little known model before she married this A-list entity. People have accused her of being a gold digger and having a shallow marriage based purely on the exchange of money and sex, but according to a source very close to the situation the marriage is very much legit and content. 'There's no politicking here,' reports my source. 'He provides her with emotional security and she calms him down. It's the perfect marriage that works well for both of them. Everything else is just a bonus. It's by far his best marriage.' Melania Trump (Donald)

Wasn't Melania already pretty damn wealthy when she met Trump?

She's not an ape like Michael Obama so she's immediately a step up.

nobody except your family will ever know your soul well enough to love you like that.

a woman who loves you will conform herself to make you love her back. Some might feel that is insincere, I call it devotion, and its wonderful.

>Top Comment

>"He will never be President"

Thanks Dr. Phill

>traditional woman
>you can find slutty pictures of her all over the internet

But I'm not a gold digger.

>redpill me on
Shouldnt you be in bed, Timmy?

Well she isn't dumb even if you call her a gold digger
>divorce donald trump
>become billionaire

Plastic faced slav bitch.

>Speaks 5 languages
>made a decent career in America all the way from shit hole country.
>married God emperor

>donald trump
>Billionaire

He is barely a multimillionaire all the figures he states are complete fabrication most of his business' are bankrupt.

You're a woman (male).

Oh hey Michelle, didn't know you were in London. Can't find any testosterone boosters in the US market?

>modeling
>random slutty pictures
>the same thing

Intelligence and knowledge are not the same. But you wouldn't know that you fucking heathen

I could easily learn

"fifteen dollars first, then put it in big boi"

in five different languages.

Getting paid for it doesn't make it less slutty.

>You're a woman (male)
What did he mean by this?

Being under a legitimate label and just taking whore photos is completely different .

That's true, but if your job is to display your body for a camera that doesn't seem very traditional to me. A traditional woman wouldn't take such an attention-whore job in the first place, or take any job at all for that matter.

>claims he hates immigrants
Go away, CTR, you're drunk.

This. That's the whole dynamic between men and women: sex/offspring for resources/security

She should work on improving her English because she still has a shitty Slav accent.

She seems like a nice woman and won't be as smug, demeaning and vile as Michelle Obumer. I like our new Slav waifu.

Modeling isn't slutty. That's like saying sculpture or painting of naked bodies is slutty.

eurgh

It's not slutty, but it's shallow and vain and meant to grab attention for their looks. I'm not even saying it's wrong, but traditional women are modest, and modelling is by definition immodest.

She can barely speak English, she did lesbo photo shots with some bitches for money, she seems to have no personality whatsoever, yea an ordinary gold digger.

I can't believe I'm looking at this.

I bet your wife is a "model", right?

it doesn't matter she is your first slut, i mean lady.

>She speaks 5 languages so she's intelligent.
Papua-New Guinea must be full of geniuses since every village seems to have it's own language

actually it's kind of the difference between slutty and whorish