Other urls found in this thread:

endofwomen.blogspot.com/2015/03/steroids-are-new-skinny.html
youtube.com/watch?v=d5BnSe8Hw5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

u r gay if u like muscle women.

uh oh.

inb4 sexually insecure betas say that muscular women look like men

By that logic thin men look like women

Women with muscles like those are on some form of steroids. Women simply don't have enough natural tesosterone for the muscle to recover and then build.

It's like "stacks of muscle". Men can get 5 stacks of muscle and women are stuck at 1

I.E.. Muscled women are on steroids and its a huge redflag that they're fucked

>tfw so sayian gf

My ultimate fantasy is to become a trap so I can get fucked by muscular women!! I've been going through intensive hormone therapy for a couple of years now, I can almost fit a thumb in my rear ass. I'm hoping to be able to take an entire 11 inch strap on by december.

They can't potentially kick your ass unless they are incredibly strong and you are incredibly weak, though.

>conquering someone in bed that can potentially kick your ass

Being turned on by this seems like a subconsciously gay as fuck thing. I want to fuck hot women, not someone who can 'kick my ass'.

Btw, muscled women can't kick your ass any more than any other random woman could.

Lol. You are mentally ill, retarded and quite possible the most stupid idiot I have ever come across in a single post.
Good job man. (Y)

wow this really made me think thanks lad

>tfw no muscle gf

I've hooked up with 2 muscular girls. Both of them were ridiculously submissive. One of them would whisper the unholiest things I've heard during sex and it was the best lay I've ever had.

They also told me how they disliked how everyone thought their muscles forbade them from being feminine. At that point I wanted to call them retarded and ask them why they gained that much muscle mass, but I was pretty scared desu.

>feminine men are wrong!
>masculine womyn are good!

Back to the drawing board you marxist fuck.

Virgin katana wielder detected

im just saying if she doesnt have tiddies its gay ok?

>She has better shoulders than me

Too spastic by half

But it's true. Her curling the heaviest pink dumbells in the gym and taking steroids that will transform her clit into a bigger dick than yours won't make her beat you up in a fight.

My GF is a bodybuilder and we have the best sex. I love it when she pegs me in the ass

I'll try better next time desu

bro that's pretty kavkaz

muscular women is just another form of subversion to make finding a mating partner more difficult

>women hop on test
>they ruin their ability to have children
>good genetic female stock becomes muscular and disgusting
>they are now undesirable mates

like I said, it's just another way to ruin birthrates. men don't want to have a family with some tattooed slut, just like they don't want to have a family with some giant clit-having muscular "girl".

so, how about those fucking Marylanders? Are Marylanders truly the shittiest people on earth?

gaaaaaaaaaaaay

A FUCKING LEAF

I don't know if it's considered redpilled op, but damn did it feel good when I managed to get a muscular girl from my gym. She was tight everywhere.
Pic kinda related, she looks similar

Highly muscled people can't fight as well as trained fighters.
It's not just the fighting trying, too much muscle makes you tense and lifters have big problems being 'snappy'

There's plenty of shit on YouTube showing grapplers, wrestlers, boxers, kickboxers and martial artists pushing bodybuilders shit in.

Bodybuilder fighting is literally WWE. You flex some muscles and talk some shit, then go home and kill your family and yourself.

No they're gross. If I wanted to fuck guys I'd be gay..........

Easily the gayest people I've ever met! They all work at chipotle and fuck their cousins

Please do.

You are a closet homosexual if you find that masculine form attractive. Quit lying to everyone and go suck a cock you faggot.
Shit thread. Slide thread.
sage sage sage

>t. anally anhiliated Virginiafags

I'm a twink and my girlfriend is just little less ripped that one in op. All the jokes our mates make..

endofwomen.blogspot.com/2015/03/steroids-are-new-skinny.html

Someone's in denial

they threaten my masculinity

this is fine this is too much for me

Yeah, alot of muscular men are submissive in bed as well. I dont know what goes into it but it's sort of a reverse power projection thing that goes into it. The more stronger and bigger you get the more you want someone to dominate you. I'm a bodybuilder and sometimes I like it up the ass and I'm not even gay.

No, they try to pose as men. it seems that only someone who is leaning towards the bluepilled spectrum would support a nontraditional lifestyle. They are more prone to the poison of feminism and female homosexuality. Not saying all female sportsmen are, but at least those like pic related.

My wife left me

I suspect you are right. That is also often the case with feminists, no? They often want to be dominated in bed.

t. low test DYEL

How defenseless do you have to feel when growing up to fall for this meme?
Is overcompensating just a manlet thing?
Pathetic. These meatheads should move back to the jungle since they never left it mentally.

This one was definitely not red pilled

K... keep me posted.

my name jeff

It requires effort and self-discipline to become as muscular as that woman. These are traits that would suggest she exhibits this behavior in other aspects of her life. She is more likely to be red pilled than the average woman.

I think being red pilled is deviating far from simply meaning that you see the world for what it truly is and don't accept doublethink into some kind of 3cool5you self help fashion statement where you find activities, foods, music, and other bullshit that one considers inherently "red pilled".

Wouldn't being red pilled mean that you date whoever the fuck you want and not who you think or are told you ought to? Don't be a tool.

She took half my shit

>I like it up the ass and I'm not even gay

Here's a tame one

>sometimes I like it up the ass and I'm not even gay
You may be bisexual

>2016
>still falling for the vaginal jew
Cucks.

Okay, then why does the UFC have weight classes?

>
anyone that disagrees with this post is bluepilled and in denial

good luck dating a woman that has a clitoris bigger than your dick

too bad she's on a shitload of HGH, she has a total manface now if you see her in actual pictures. she's a mega dyke now

Hell to the no. Masculine women are the problem. Those type of chicks (especially nordic ones) are the type that date niggers. If they do date a normal guy, they'll want to dominate all aspects of his life.

High-test chicks, nor even once. Submissive feminine qt's are where it's at. You gotta think wife material.

/fit/itzen here.
Yes, it takes hard work, but it also takes a lot of gear.

pic in OP is obviously on roids.

Not all women who lift, look like OP's image.

Pic related.

We meak snu snu nao

>mfw all these insecure dyels

A girl should be strong enough to do her share of work on the farm and give you strong healthy children.

If you think thats too big, you yourself just arent big enough

who is she

MUH DIC

Mattie Rogers

have fun fapping to a man faced dyke, faggot.

So Americans can participate

don't find that body attractive at all...but I would breed her for sons.

pol has turned me into a eugenicist.

that is very attractive and admireable

A masculine man is meant to be supported by a woman.

A sweet, feminine woman.

That is the nature of sexuality.

Sexuality is binary.

Sexuality is two different axis. Women are meant to be at your side. Homosexuality is twisted.

Read Time Cube.

>be borderline hungry skeleton.
>be a disciple of Rocco Sifreddi and capable of grabbing pussy with the best of them.

...still wish I was ripped, tho.

pick the one with the short hair

What's tragic about this photo, she has made her body so far from its biological purpose that she will have serious complications with pregnancy if she ever chose to become a mother.

>a lot submissive in bed
50/50
This
>dates niggers
They are universally racist in Europe
>nordic ones
my ripped girlfriend is from Sweden and no, all of her gym pals are racist too.

White women dont have kids anyway.

JESUS, HOW MUCH TREN-ING DID HE DO?

SIMPLY DI-ANA-BOL-ICAL MUSC DEV

>my ripped girlfriend is from Sweden and no, all of her gym pals are racist too.
Don't ruin his cuck fantasy, americans love that stuff.

ehhh, wouldn't say that. My mom did body building competitively without drugs

SWEET JUMPING JESUS ON A POGO STICK

my god

You know we Europeans have this out of sight out of mind attitude about niggers and other scum, but Americans are fucking OBSESSED with niggers

i cant into webm

youtube.com/watch?v=d5BnSe8Hw5s

>but Americans are fucking OBSESSED with niggers cocks

Fixed

grills with muscle are 10/10

Only insecure faggots are into weak women

weak women = weak children

Muscular people in general tend to be kind of dumb, usually with an IQ no higher than 105. Usually, you need an IQ of about 120 at minimum before understanding the world deeply enough to take any kind of "pill" in regard to your knowledge of it.

You guys keep your hard-bodied pseudomale "women." I'll take a doughy soft female any day.

Fit girls are super unf.

i'm not into her just wanted to know the name

how dumb do you have to be to think this?
that is oddly sexy. but i know they are white trash in my mind

Almost all of them were probably raped or molested and use anabolic drugs to make themselves strong enough to fight back against their memories and possible future. Not just with strength, but to make themselves too masculine and ugly to be desired.

Or just bdd.

Nah, their labias pretty much become a ballsack.