Apocalyptic sounds - Have you heard them?

There's rumours across the globe of these mystery sounds - some even recorded. What do you make of them?

UFO?
Weather?
Space?
Apocalypse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=agJlBaY2xkM
youtube.com/watch?v=G5GxkuDBwPE
youtube.com/watch?v=gtLNmdZTf_g
yournewswire.com/canadian-military-humming-noise-arctic/
watchers.news/2016/11/03/mysterious-humming-sound-seaflor-canada/
mnn.com/earth-matters/wilderness-resources/blogs/mysterious-ping-arctic-ocean
christ-michael.com/leaked-official-agenda-for-the-destruction-of-germany/
mysterybooms.com/history/
youtube.com/watch?v=vcUDYBIrWio
youtu.be/Ld6Dt-Lce6M
youtu.be/Co8Qo4hTyb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

idk
youtube.com/watch?v=agJlBaY2xkM

i heard something similar for around 30 seconds but it was likely a machine or vehicle because idk what anything would be doing in my insignificant town

Arent they just the secret underground bases being constructed?

This board has awoken MOLOCH.

We are doomed, thanks Sup Forums. Now we have to spend our days awaiting sacrifice to the Horrid King Besmear'd in Blood.

I don't know, 1775.. What does an apocalypse sound like?

>doesn't post link to source

Sounds like the Soccer worlds with all those nigger trumpets.

bases or tunnels. It's superheated rock being melted and moved.

Bible.

is this shit real??

Watch Jeruzalem.

Get creeped out by the thought of what lies beneath the sands of the holy land and why men are drawn to fight there.

Some people actually think it is a machine. Those cloud circles are totally normal eh. THANKS CRUMPF

Stop having your mensis and tell us what if anything you think about this specifically

Off to /x/, but I heard something that sounded like a low flying jet or a rocket for five or so minutes.

Here we go. The pagan liar govt zionist shills are here. Go blow the president's trumpet

So after pizzagate has proven our world leaders are baby killing cultists, is anyone scared of agenda 21/2030? It really shows they want to kill us.

Hasn't this shit been going on for years?

This has nothing to do with your hatred of the democratic party. Putin is a pedo. Trump's family hates Christ. His new company name is really isisy

Yeah and it stopped now with the frog """god"""" eh? WHOOPS

wow retarded much?

You dont deserve replies. Use your brains

I hear screaming sometimes, but my neighbors are nice people.

I have schizophrenia though, so it's probably just that.

i am. you're blind. enjoy being murdered you idiot.

God Bless you. May you be at peace in life

Burn in hell you demon. You cultist. I know what im talking about and i won't disclose to your violent fat stink ass. Figure it out on your own. Also i fear nothing but God and you know less than nothing

It's machinery, from construction sites.

Yeah it's a zamboni that makes circle clouds

youtube.com/watch?v=G5GxkuDBwPE

We will devour you soul and your children for eternity.

No you won't. Just like your fucking apple was supposed to doom us all eh. I wear the protective armor of the Lord Jesus Christ

the circles are obviously CGI.

K

god you people are fucking embarrasing some times

Fake but p gud phampai
faceCUCk.com/story.php?story_fbid=994817327294486&substory_index=0&id=519754571467433

>cant explain with liar science text books
>is VERY political
>g g go to other hugbox
>gerd ermperor

It's OP's mom when I'm fucking her

if you look a little further you find christ is not real. reality is a simulation and the archons will phase into this world after the atmosphere has been warped to be beyond livable for human beings.

Yesss yesss everything is fake

Faulty inductor on a Holmann-Procofieff de Seversky engine of a classified US supersonic aircraft that was refueling over Israel on it's way for a mission over Iran.

Balderdash. Go play d&d somewhere else

>Apocalyptic sounds

OP ate too many fucking beans, thats what!

They've been flying all over the place I guess eh. Why repent when mystery planes come outta nowhere and the Bible told you about trumpets 2000+ years ago

When I was 17 and got lost in a YouTube hole, yes

Well in 2015 there was a youtube meme going around with a loud "Hum" that was happening around the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=gtLNmdZTf_g

There's been a resurgence of this story and now they're saying there's a weird hum coming from the Arctic
yournewswire.com/canadian-military-humming-noise-arctic/

watchers.news/2016/11/03/mysterious-humming-sound-seaflor-canada/

mnn.com/earth-matters/wilderness-resources/blogs/mysterious-ping-arctic-ocean

Good post. Ironic username. Thanks for the earthquakes

Rev. 8

Question is, is this the second or third?

More than that. We're at six or seven now I think
Muh safe space

I don't think its that high yet user. The results of each 'trumpet' has distinct effects.

In my hometown we had some weird as Fuck sounds at nigth, it sounded like rusty chains and people welding
Turns out it was a volcanic caldera from a nearby mountain who erupted a couple of days after the weird sounds
Mystery solved
Pic related, the culprit

The waters have turned red in some places so....

Martin Marietta (and later Lockheed-Martin) never figured out how to make a reliable ion inductor for the HPdS engine but the TF44 went into production in 1992 because when a single inductor (out of ten) failed it simply made the engine very noisy with minimal thrust reduction.

It was justified for use because of the HPdS engine's efficiency and by the time the noise reached the surface from the 80,000 service ceiling of this particular type of aircraft, they would be several hundred miles away.

Sound dampening the crew cabin turned out to be a PITA but the acoustic paneling only reduced payload by a thousand pounds.

Luke 21:24

Jerusalem has been inhabited by Gentiles for centuries. It is time for the Lost Tribe of Israel to remember.

Deut. 28:49,68

This.
The elites of Germany are building underground bunker cities. They have been doing it for years and have allowed cost overruns to impact German tax policy.
christ-michael.com/leaked-official-agenda-for-the-destruction-of-germany/

next gen tech

Similar, I heard this thing where it sounded like some sort of orchestra using instruments id never heard of in the woods. It was isolated and at 5am, so i dont know what I was. It sounded really inhuman and I cant explain it beyond that. I felt drawn to walk towards it and at the same time I felt a primal fear telling me to run away. I toyed with the idea that it was the Faye, which I dont really believe in. I'll never know

mysterybooms.com/history/

Heard two different noises in past few weeks

one was an alarm or vibration that i tracked to the corner of my wall no fucking clue wasnt outside

another was just some bizzare noise i couldnt explain aswell

nothing since tho

How long until /x/ and Sup Forums become the same board?

Sounds like the smoke monster from LOST a little

Fun fact: all 17 Nuclear Subterrene Vehicles in the world are owned by the United States Air Force.

They are known as MN1-A1 (5 models) and MN1-A2 (12 models) "Hellhole" NTBM. Each can fit in a C-5 and are operated by a crew of 6!

US 3885832 c. Altseimer & Hanold

Could you elaborate on what you think might be there?

fallen angels who need blood maybe

Those trumpet sounds were taken from some shitty video game. It's fake as fuck.

It's a just a faulty ion inductor on a fast airplane.

Soon. The govs hide tech so naturally it's exposure will be /x/ tier. When everything is hidden, everything is rumour.

I was walking through the mall parking lot earlier today, and I heard/felt this intense rumbling. I stopped in my tracks and looked around but no one else seemed to have noticed it. Once i got in the car and turned the key, I realized I hate shit all over myself. The strange sounds were my underwear reaching maximum capacity. I was about to pull out of my parking spot so I could run home and get cleaned up and I hear this blaring horn all of a sudden. I abruptly slammed the brakes and saw this pickup truck drive by. The driver gave me a very mean look. Once they passed, I slowly pulled out and started on my way. I happened to notice the truck had pulled into a spot 6 or 7 places from me. I then saw they had a MAGA Trump sticker on their bumper. I swerved to the side of the parking lot and literally broke down into tears. Here I was, in tears with pants full of shit, literally shaking. After about 2 hours, I started on my way again. I am literally shaking right now as I type this. Please, everyone stay safe.

very...

Nice copypasta.

Know why Trump looked so distraught at the White House on Thursday?

1). Project: CRAMPON TALON. A redundantly named system that can do exactly what it sound like it can do.

2). HAVE ICE. An Adversary's system we have have an example of. It's not good news.

3). Temple Project. It's /x/-teir shit that is real.

tell me more?

there was a lot of this in the beginning of 2012.
This whole logging crew quit after hearing this out in the woods. youtube.com/watch?v=gtLNmdZTf_g

how do you know so much about all this stuff user? You an international man of mystery? Work as a janitor at Area 51?

IDK what they are but they're fucking freaky as all hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=vcUDYBIrWio

fuck that shit the creator told me it's tired of the planets fucking this shit up so it's time to be devoured HAHA

Nope, and they've been proven fake.

>US 3885832 c. Altseimer & Hanold

General Atomics, Westinghouse and Grumman supplied the majority of the components of the MN1-A1s.

Although my best guess is aliens. IT'S HAPPENING BOYS!!!

what is this stuff? i can't find anything on google

>Area 51

You do realize Waterdown is not all that important, yes?

We keep a few testbed and experimental aircraft there, but Waterdown houses nothing of serious significance when it comes to combat and IMINT/MASINT/SIGINT aircraft.

>the autism intensifies.

The only clue I can really give you is to Google "HAVE DOUGHNUT."

P. CRAMPON TALON and Temple Project will not show up in a search.

Sometimes I hear this loud sound that sounds kind of like wind. Btw, I live in Rockingham County, NH, in case anyone feels like asking.

You at Pine Gap?

My God. More of this stupid shit. You guys must be using that cheap foil tonight.

seventh trumpet , sixt vial of wrath

99% of all aluminium used in the US is recycled. Same goes for copper.

Hate to burst your bubble, I thought these vids were cool 5 years ago when they came out too, but it's a large metal horn instrument that was used during the Viking Age to intimidate enemy armies from far away. Tried to find the name of it but was bombarded with images of tubas.

Ah, the lur.

youtu.be/Ld6Dt-Lce6M

And the people making the sounds from miles away knew what they were doing. This was similar to crop circle artists.

Cover story

You don't think the sounds that sound exactly like trumpets (being played badly) could be actual trumpets (being played badly)?

Occam's razor bro. Here have more badass lur music.

youtu.be/Co8Qo4hTyb4

10-7... Ten Seven.

See you next shift?

I'm 10-8 right now.

What's new with you guys?

Unlikely.