Red pilled black girls

i'm only into white and azn girls but this black girl managed to hold my attention for the full vid

with her clothes on

youtu.be/5DkZXZnellE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lE1wZyxoVpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I feel like redpilled blacks are the best.

aww i was a cunt hair away from get

Wow.
Black woman is def red pilled.

bretty good

>redpilled black
>speaks ooga booga

tl;dw and needs translated.

I'm 51 seconds in, and I have an erection.

My family's been long time friends with a black family. Recently went to their family reunion. All red pilled, no dindus, great food. An uncle even gave me red pilled history lesson about the similarities between post civil war and current Democrats policies aimed at black people.

>those tits

3:22 in and I have just shot a load onto the ceiling.

Further proof that
Bush >>>>> Shaven

Woke AF, would give her a good white dicking.

Who is this perfect pussy?

>4:17 I keep coming, and I have to perform in 10 minutes
What in the fuck am I going to tell my ginger wife?

this is why the divorce rate between white men and black women is the lowest out of any inter racial pairing.

most black women (educated ones especially) are very family centric and conservative in their values. the contrast between white women is starker than the color of their skin.

Fug off shes bretty based

she's literally a ooba ooba nigger monkey
at least post actual attractive nigger women you stupid fag

man she's pissed

Watch her video about narcisssism, she literally believes the protestors are possessed by demons.

what do?

Nigger "females" voted 94/4 (D).

20 april 2003 issue of 'metart', name is listed as 'andromeda'

>why can't you use tineye?

MUH

but that 4% was WOKE AS FUCK BRUH

yeah she's pretty cool so far

there's a christian sect that thinks most of the sin people commit is when they willingly let a demon posses them and take action. the only reason gays are gay is because they got possessed by a demon and you can exorcise the demon to make them straight.

im not making this shit up. pic highly related.

It's long been known black women have higher IQ than black males.

In a sense they are

Every fucking time.

>Phew,almost got herpes!

Submit for National Geographic cover

Almost 1 min in.
Based black woman

>bush
yuck

>bruh
youtube.com/watch?v=lE1wZyxoVpE

Well kept>trimmed>shaved>full bush

>ctrl+f "nigger"
>no results

is this still pol?

Thats alot more than mittens got lol. And the % goes up with college education

>tfw no qt jaimacan gf

My heart goes out to the black people who rise above identity politics and understand the threat of globalism. The part where she talks about how blacks don't want to learn made me very sad. I can only imagine the frustration of trying to help those that don't want to be helped. She seems based. Good vid

MUH DIKK

I love black women

It's obviously wrong, but the fundamental concept isn't. The idea is that all these LGBT people have just given into degeneracy, and they can still be pulled out of it. Whether they believe it's a demon causing it or their own mind, they need to clear their thoughts and not act on it. You may not be able to cure faggotry, but you can make them a decent person, similar to how there are pedophiles out there that don't act on their impulses and you'd simply never know their orientation. It's only when the orientation becomes known that the issues arise, and that goes for homosexuality as well.

Help catch illegals.

I joined a volunteer program chasing a girl. It's a sect of habitats for humanity that focuses on basic repairs in dominantly black projects. You actually talk to these people and what they want is better school options and jobs. But some how the Republican party that offers those things is demonized. It never worked out with that girl but I continued volunteering because im actively redpilling my local black community. Feels good desu

did you say all the naughty words you wanted to use?

>93% women voting hillary
>80% men voted hillary

Rare breeds lad.

pol watched the vid, ur a poser

holy kek

You are doing God's work user.

Where is she now? I tried to google her. Didn't found much else.

Hot. Want Fuck.

click the youtube logo in the embedded logo?

someone needs to set up a nature reserve for this man, surely he is our rarest animal

With everything stacked against them so neatly, yes

Well, Jews are demons.

>bush

I meant the model. Not the nigger

I'd shoot the first cunt who calls her an "Uncle Tom".

It was so rewarding to see a family I talked to leaving the polls and their 6 year old son said "maannnn, I didn't even get to meet Donald Trump" there are some based black people out there

what do you can a female uncle tom? diana ross?

You should listen to Sonnie Johnson's podcast on Breitbart.

She's my main resource on where the black community (ghetto) intersects with right wing politics.

not everyone likes CP

I'm dead

underrated

>Sup Forums loves non-white girls

Of course

Sup Forums is tsundere for black girls