RED PILL ME YOU GLORIOUS FAGGOTS

RED PILL ME YOU GLORIOUS FAGGOTS

Hook a nigga up with literature, links, whatever just give me that redpill info

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/entertainment/meet-stefania-ferrario-size-model-smaller-average-woman-gallery-1.2151113?pmSlide=1.2151092
youtube.com/watch?v=iTLB3wFM9nU
rense.com/general88/hist.htm
americanfreepress.net/PDF/Final_Judgment.pdf
mega.co.nz/#F!fo0TDC4a!Ck2n3wuqWutm3FyLtxZB8A
mega.co.nz/#F!4FJSUTyL!gRWJW5eBK0ydunfSzDB3xg
mega.co.nz/#F!scMFjYZY!MKTKFWGVVuA7kV4OMHgkcg
mega.co.nz/#F!UdxSVLJB!bgBwqzuFIV3z0HvCswA0dQ
mega.co.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!cE5yWZoI
mega.co.nz/#F!sU90kbAR!pXKWaWnZcY8eTIA2wUSDBA
mega.co.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw
mega.co.nz/#F!6kJzEIJb!aVVgmWAM-aP_bU_8Co43FA
mega.co.nz/#F!K8wTjbiZ!mWFZsQRr2SZYC1AsoE6Shw
mega.co.nz/#F!m00SjRRA!R_I9wzUTEhSN6spP35TyZg
mega.co.nz/#F!zQtglTAY!JZ8y7bZpqPz6od5WmtLfIg
mega.co.nz/#F!MQ8ziQKK!rzb0LRaZoyL6te1tguBNnA!RBs1mRhC
mega.co.nz/#F!9RAkwRwR!4oXYTi7YoIEXVK_gSPBY0Q
mega.co.nz/#F!eMs1HDRD!LJcwVTJXhhx1a5bUu2l0dg
mega.co.nz/#F!6sgETKCa!vGFF5iTfCR6lH3ZLXaQorQ
mega.co.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg
mega.co.nz/#F!cZoSEbpC!kdnYuLw3hvYSus9uZl6PRQ
mega.co.nz/#F!4MJE0L6Q!teKAfBlT2m3Ija-Tun-EFw
mega.co.nz/#F!pYRnSJaC!HrC3Siqyioo9PjdGMNWs3Q
thepiratebay.se/torrent/10561225/_pol_itical_literature__t_orrent
kat.cr/5-000-literature-files-science-philosophy-history-politics-religion-t10661863.html
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
mega.nz/#!QoRGARhZ!sKun_Jw7izZcNYngYvfs_90Wi6obUcialZf80c2DTYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just imagine 70 years ago that girl would be a modest obedient housewife

now she has her hair cut short and dyed blonde and she looks like a coalburning rap video slut

sad!

tried to fap to this but she looks too much like justin bieber

stop gawking at the fuck meat and gimme the rundown on being a redpilled faggot

William cooper - the hour of the time
Chech it out on youtube

who this dude?

There is nothing wrong with Stephanie Ferrario. You literally might be a faggot if you wouldn't touch this. She is damn near perfect.

of course she is gorgeous I'm just saying she'd be even more gorgeous if she had a traditional look about her. but rather she's adopted the hip hop whore "aesthetic" and I'll bet anything she takes nigger dick. she has the coalburner look

She has a negroid body like Serena Williams or someone. Not hot.

>you would be a faggot if
>cultural marxism
pick one

My dick is diamonds right now.

nydailynews.com/entertainment/meet-stefania-ferrario-size-model-smaller-average-woman-gallery-1.2151113?pmSlide=1.2151092

E X T R A
X
T
R
A

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

This freaking woman right there, sons of bitchies she's hot

>posting a pic more interesting than your topic

mistake number one

also, you don't just "get a redpill". it's a slow process.

come here, learn, laugh, and learn some more

leave it to Sup Forums to grasp at straws

youtube.com/watch?v=iTLB3wFM9nU

thegreateststorynevertold.tv

underrated.

she's a coalburning degenerate dyke

HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Just listen to his broadcasts in the background while you browse. Make sure you listen in order. He talks about a lot of redpilled stuff basically what the elites in our government believe in and the NWO. He was ultimately killed by government agents. He also predicted 9/11 before it happened and knew they would blame it on osama bin laden. listening to his work changed my entire perspective on politics and even life

I just want some basic literature to begin with so I can begin to understand the mindset. if none exists, then that's fine.

Also don't trust shit it says about him on websites like Wikipedia it's just disinfo. He was a major leader of the militia movement and Bill Clinton even called him the most dangerous radio host in America because of what he was exposing

Goddamnit
Why do i always like thicc butch lesbians
i am cursed

The democrats shoved the red pill down my throat during the last year when i saw everything going on... Democratic Corruption being exposed by wikileaks, media bias, and "Tolerant Liberalism"... Did you just assume my sexual orientation???

>Picture with female
>Must be lesbian
Lol

thanks!

She's actually "bisexual"

>now she has her hair cut short

I think the short hair looks good on her.

You should start examining all your beliefs objectively, without emotion. Ask yourself why you believe the things you do, and if it really stands up to closer inspection. If it doesn't make sense, let that belief go, without fear and without worrying. Gradually cast off your all of your illusory beliefs in this manner.

go look at her IG, she's a total dyke faggot tumblrina

>stop gawking at the fuck meat

Don't post an image more interesting than your topic faggot. It's a cardinal rule..

Stefania Ferrario is indeed a dyke.

pretty good guide but desu:

>no grey dot
>discarded

>degenerate dyke

ok then, corrective rape it is.

Why can't dykes realize they look like babby faced manlets when they cross dress?

“Have you ever looked for the root of production? Take a look at an electric generator and dare tell yourself that it was created by the muscular effort of unthinking brutes. Try to grow a seed of wheat without the knowledge left to you by men who had to discover it for the first time. Try to obtain your food by means of nothing but physical motions–and you’ll learn that man’s mind is the root of all the goods produced and of all the wealth that has ever existed on earth.

“But you say that money is made by the strong at the expense of the weak? What strength do you mean? It is not the strength of guns or muscles. Wealth is the product of man’s capacity to think. Then is money made by the man who invents a motor at the expense of those who did not invent it? Is money made by the intelligent at the expense of the fools? By the able at the expense of the incompetent? By the ambitious at the expense of the lazy? Money is made–before it can be looted or mooched–made by the effort of every honest man, each to the extent of his ability. An honest man is one who knows that he can’t consume more than he has produced.’

Oh fuck she really does look like Beiber.

I don't know, but I hate it. Stefania manages to look ok, but most dykes just look like fat pubescent boys.

She's bi-sexual, literally the most perfect being on this planet. Ultimate high test desu

AND she thinks niggers are icky

muslims

“To trade by means of money is the code of the men of good will. Money rests on the axiom that every man is the owner of his mind and his effort. Money allows no power to prescribe the value of your effort except the voluntary choice of the man who is willing to trade you his effort in return. Money permits you to obtain for your goods and your labor that which they are worth to the men who buy them, but no more. Money permits no deals except those to mutual benefit by the unforced judgment of the traders. Money demands of you the recognition that men must work for their own benefit, not for their own injury, for their gain, not their loss–the recognition that they are not beasts of burden, born to carry the weight of your misery–that you must offer them values, not wounds–that the common bond among men is not the exchange of suffering, but the exchange of goods. Money demands that you sell, not your weakness to men’s stupidity, but your talent to their reason; it demands that you buy, not the shoddiest they offer, but the best that your money can find. And when men live by trade–with reason, not force, as their final arbiter–it is the best product that wins, the best performance, the man of best judgment and highest ability–and the degree of a man’s productiveness is the degree of his reward. This is the code of existence whose tool and symbol is money. Is this what you consider evil?

“But money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver. It will give you the means for the satisfaction of your desires, but it will not provide you with desires. Money is the scourge of the men who attempt to reverse the law of causality–the men who seek to replace the mind by seizing the products of the mind.

guns

History of the Rothschilds

rense.com/general88/hist.htm

How is "A History of God"? I assume its just the Abrahamic God from the cover?

They just need a good, hard dicking.

americanfreepress.net/PDF/Final_Judgment.pdf

Who killed JFK

“Money will not purchase happiness for the man who has no concept of what he wants: money will not give him a code of values, if he’s evaded the knowledge of what to value, and it will not provide him with a purpose, if he’s evaded the choice of what to seek. Money will not buy intelligence for the fool, or admiration for the coward, or respect for the incompetent. The man who attempts to purchase the brains of his superiors to serve him, with his money replacing his judgment, ends up by becoming the victim of his inferiors. The men of intelligence desert him, but the cheats and the frauds come flocking to him, drawn by a law which he has not discovered: that no man may be smaller than his money. Is this the reason why you call it evil?

“Only the man who does not need it, is fit to inherit wealth–the man who would make his own fortune no matter where he started. If an heir is equal to his money, it serves him; if not, it destroys him. But you look on and you cry that money corrupted him. Did it? Or did he corrupt his money? Do not envy a worthless heir; his wealth is not yours and you would have done no better with it. Do not think that it should have been distributed among you; loading the world with fifty parasites instead of one, would not bring back the dead virtue which was the fortune. Money is a living power that dies without its root. Money will not serve the mind that cannot match it. Is this the reason why you call it evil?

Yeah well I'm not attracted to chubby underaged boys, so somebody else is going to have to handle it.

good shit

SHE IMPOSSIBLY THICC

qt, I'd let her nibble on my dick any time. She can even bring her monkey friend

BREH

>Implying i wouldn't do some absolutely harem unholy shit to that fucking body

God damn, those feet

She's literally dating a black woman

breh

B..Brehs..

You need at least an 8x6 to satisfy a woman of that voluptuous curvature.

No wonder she went butch, there isn't a cock in the world large enough to satisfy that woman.

Stop talking like a nigger, that's your first step towards being redpilled

>no Meditations

if being red pilled means not having a sense of humor then fuck it

Watch a documentary called "war by deception" by Ry Dawson on youtube its dry as fuck but the info is solid and heavily sourced

the summary is that Israel (jews) did 9/11

Looks like a man. You are fucking gay

disgusting

>nobody posting her nudes.

Jesus, fuck. Would fuck

If only she would grow her hair out.

She's a lunatic lefty

She's thicc af, but she's a rabid SJW and would probably sooner lynch your ass than fuck you.

Approximately 520 GB of PDFs

mega.co.nz/#F!fo0TDC4a!Ck2n3wuqWutm3FyLtxZB8A
mega.co.nz/#F!4FJSUTyL!gRWJW5eBK0ydunfSzDB3xg
mega.co.nz/#F!scMFjYZY!MKTKFWGVVuA7kV4OMHgkcg
mega.co.nz/#F!UdxSVLJB!bgBwqzuFIV3z0HvCswA0dQ
mega.co.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!cE5yWZoI
mega.co.nz/#F!sU90kbAR!pXKWaWnZcY8eTIA2wUSDBA
mega.co.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw
mega.co.nz/#F!6kJzEIJb!aVVgmWAM-aP_bU_8Co43FA
mega.co.nz/#F!K8wTjbiZ!mWFZsQRr2SZYC1AsoE6Shw
mega.co.nz/#F!m00SjRRA!R_I9wzUTEhSN6spP35TyZg
mega.co.nz/#F!zQtglTAY!JZ8y7bZpqPz6od5WmtLfIg
mega.co.nz/#F!MQ8ziQKK!rzb0LRaZoyL6te1tguBNnA!RBs1mRhC

mega.co.nz/#F!9RAkwRwR!4oXYTi7YoIEXVK_gSPBY0Q
mega.co.nz/#F!eMs1HDRD!LJcwVTJXhhx1a5bUu2l0dg
mega.co.nz/#F!6sgETKCa!vGFF5iTfCR6lH3ZLXaQorQ
mega.co.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg
mega.co.nz/#F!cZoSEbpC!kdnYuLw3hvYSus9uZl6PRQ
mega.co.nz/#F!4MJE0L6Q!teKAfBlT2m3Ija-Tun-EFw
mega.co.nz/#F!pYRnSJaC!HrC3Siqyioo9PjdGMNWs3Q

thepiratebay.se/torrent/10561225/_pol_itical_literature__t_orrent
kat.cr/5-000-literature-files-science-philosophy-history-politics-religion-t10661863.html
A few dead links and some wacko occult books, but a lot of gold in the above too.

Here's some nice extra.

Sup Forums books
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

/christian/ books
mega.nz/#!QoRGARhZ!sKun_Jw7izZcNYngYvfs_90Wi6obUcialZf80c2DTYg

nice

Same. I'm not even a feminine guy. I just hate femininity. Might as well be saying 'I need someone who will drag down reasonable discussion to care for'

THANK YOU

Says the guy shitposting on a mandarin moving cave painting website about politics who has probably never been with a woman

>christcuck
truly the ultimate bluepill

She's a carpet licker, a rug muncher.

Nice

>Not being a crusader in 2016

Looks like some "thick" whore that only appears to niggers.

I would rather lay the pipe on the deceptive sex machine from ex machina

>Looks like a man
You must hang around some really feminine men.

>tiny head
>giant body
who the fuck finds that attractive?

i love looking at the instagrams of chicks like this and counting the number of white guys that appear in their pics. Usually can count em on one hand if that

MODS

PICTURES OF WOMEN DISTRACT FROM DISCUSSION

THIS IS BLATANT SHITPOSTING

PLS BAN THIS OMG IT'S DERAILING DISCUSSION. Sup Forums IS FOR SERIOUS DISCUSSION WE CANNOT HAVE THIS

MODS

TY Buddy been hoping for one of these

I have fucked more girls than you have met. She is ugly. And if she burns coal thats worse

Because White men tend to like thinner women if they're in the upper caste of society.

Thin.
Long hair.
Long legs.
Bubbly ass.
Big tits.

This kind of woman really only works for working class folks. Not quite sure why I works out that way.

>Short hair.
>Perfect
Pick one.

If you actually want to redpill yourself just watch a bunch of rightwing guys debate liberals and you'll see how utterly insanely retarded they are.

If you aren't swayed by facts and logic you'll never be able to buy into 'redpilled' shit

finally pol is in a state of peace and people ask for information instead of shitposting.

Utube videos. Stefan molyneoux autopsy 47 or something Sargon of Akkad aiu

I read a lot of ran lit. Rn I'm reading uncle Tom's cabin and have read Frederick Douglass t hird autobiography but I'm already redpilled. That fucker who ran during 1936 summer Olympics Jesse Owens wrote a book called blackthink which is good. Redpill is a very individual path, I'm going to read hjalmar schact or what have u, Hitler's economic minister when I can.

IMO one thing pol doesn't heed well enough is that Marx said natsoc was needed first until population was ready for demsoc.

Have fun it'd still intellectual it's not a group

just read Becoming a Barbarian by Jack Donovan. its basically Sup Forums in book form

Short hair is superior. Its easier to manage, it looks nice, its more hygienic, and it doesn't get in your face when you cuddle.
Stay plebs.

lol okay

You're delusional.

Fuck off

You take the blue pill, the story ends.

You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take this red pill... you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Wtf.

Disgusting

was da problam, mon?

>sad!

Such many cases!

>man jaw line
>short hair
DAD IMMMMMM GAAAAAAAAAY