Will mexican-American keep staying America?

Will mexican-American keep staying America?

They are most likely to be majority of US society in this century.

And They are not illegals.

What will happen?

I have a feeling we will encourage migration from Europe when the dust settles.

Or maybe not, it's hard telling these days.

Of course legal Mexican-Americans are allowed to stay. It's the illegals people want out.

Hopefully the legal and hard working men will stay where they belong.
Send us back the lazy and illegals for our mayan rituals.

We will slowly absorb their culture, become bilingual, and unite our nations.

dude theirs only 27 million legal mexicans and 30 to 40 milllion illegals, no we will be a minority again. also i can read and speak the english language if not better than people in the south

If we encourage migration from Europe we'll just wind up with a bunch of Arabs.

>Be American born. Parents crossed illegally
>Parents learned English and became U.S citizens
>Voted Trump and so did family
>Work with beaners who are pro-Shitllary
>None will say hi to me. I kek inside
>High 5 whitebros
>Praise KEK

If they don't like it, they can fuck off. Trump is my President and willing to give him a chance. God bless America.

yeah im mexican american voted for trump and my family hates me right know, so do the illegals that are housekeepers at my hotel job

I'm a third generation Mexican american, I live in southern California and even surrounded by all these anchor baby beaners I voted Trump. Lots of my family is conservative and voted Trump. Just cut off the flow of the damn illegals and we will assimilate. Fuck Democratic identity politics, you want to win Mexicans to the Republican party? Give us jobs.

also once we become a minority again people will stop boasting that mexican pride shit

You sound like a ass kisser but i'm in the same situation.

i dont have any white freinds any more and i still voted for trump

They are going to help repopulate Japan

yes
this is good thing
mexicans are family-oriented and once the issue of illegals is sorted out/overcome they will vote for family values because of strong catholic roots

they also breed faster than blacks according to current race projections, allowing us to defeat the dems for the foreseeable future years

>mexican-American
Mexicans aren't Americans. they're mexicans who live/born in america.

If Trump legalizes the right illegals, he's guaranteed a reelection.

thou hast to come back

>Pride
>in Mexico
How can any legitimately say this? There's literally NOTHING to be proud of in Mexico. That's why they all come here.

Mexicans who came here legally and their children are fine, dirty spics and their anchor-baby children need to be exterminated at the earliest convenience.

I feel you, fuck this commie state. Fact is they wont assimilate and it's fucked up because Trump wont be able to do anything

Only ass i kiss are based white/asian chicks desu

Do you like sucking white cock aswell?

I have a usa passport, but i chose to stay and try to make my country a better place, plus i gotta take care of my Mom

true desu you fugging faggot :^)

how's that going

Nunca guey

What I don't understand is them waving their aborted italian flag in America. Try waving NZ flag in Aus or China flag in Japan and see how far you get.

What? Where? How? Why?

If we don't keep bringing more in we'll blend fine

don't ask

I want to believe they were made by a false flagging american

someone on Sup Forums commissioned this

Japan's population is in decline, so Japanese women go to Mexico.

I do worry about that. I wanted a job in solar panel installation on the weekends, even had a family in with the company, but for unskilled workers they use illegals. I'm still in college, and instead of working a few days a week for more money, I'm stuck full time at Wal-Mart. WALL WHEN.
Worst part is, local politicians are ppledging to stop deportations. Trump may not even be able to make California great again along with the rest of the country.

>They are most likely to be majority of US society in this century.
>And They are not illegals.
>What will happen?
If that happens, it will be the end of Western Civilization. American will turn into Venezuela.
You know it's true. I know it's true. I lived in S.A. for 30 years.

I will always see myself as American.

Only yours, daddy

Believe it or not Mexico has been getting a lot of Japanese lately, I've seen a couple of columns in the newspapers and signs on the street in Japanese now, and every so often I see them walking around town.

>mfw my peers say they are taking out jobs away

There's no room in the nation for hyphenated Americanism. If you need another word besides "American" to define your own nationality you should emigrate to whatever nation or continent is the origin of that other word.

Typical alt-right useful idiot. Of course we want the spics gone, all of them. We should strive for a safer society with higher standards. More spics in America = more like the third world shithole they come from.

The south is full of niggers and beaners so not impressed

Trump made anime real!!

I read it was basically economically unfeasible to deport all of them in terms of administrative costs.
Trump is a businessman, he will build his little wall as a token gesture and go on to invest money somewhere more productive.

i'm 4th gen mex american, mommy was born in mexico and came legally to the u.s. at age 8 with her family, daddy and his side of the family has 100% roots in mexico, family has been in u.s. since 1930s, been through much worse presidents than trump but our numbers hold and are growing since then, i live in california, if calexit passes i have sponsors in texas and illinois, i regularly visit mom's family in mexico in baja california and in the summers i visit family living more in the interior of mexico like jalisco so i know the actual culture and see through the bs of the mexican posters here.

you guys are mentally ill non-kinetic cucks, european union mixed monoglots living in a post european union world. top fucking kek

Well yeah. You need other ethnicities to do the adult jobs in Mexico.
There's a reason the border-jumpers can't get jobs above teenager-tier, and it's not because they need to lay low.

stop going to college its a scam unless you're going for engineering or math

>What will happen?

mexicans-americans will continue to self hate thus proving in being mindless sheep that will continue to feed American hegemony and exceptionalism for centuries to come

the aztlan la raza will phase out as mexicans around the world witness a mexico that never recover economically after paying and building the wall

Well you are not wrong, nonetheless there's a good bunch of people that do finish college and can't get a job nowadays, keep in mind that garbage degrees are (almost) not a thing over here.

It's kinda sad to see so much potential go to waste. I really hope we get our Trump soon, or else this place is doomed if it isn't already.

>not Anschlussing our American brothers to the South

embarrassing

I think anyone who waves a flag other than the country's he's in should be killed in the most painful way. He should be brought to the point where he begs for death and then tortured some more.

If you love your country so much then wtf are you doing abroad

Something tells me he'll let very few special cases stay. Les than 1000 at most. Probably ivy leaguers and those who got high profile jobs somehow.

But yeah, all the illegals in criminal databases (drunk drivers, convicts, deportees who came back, those wanted by the authorities, etc) are getting btfo. And the wall is getting built.

He will be a tough president but he's benevolent.

lol you hate yourself because you'll never be white. Sad!

Its actually the other way around,Im Mexican American, due to my father being Caucasian and I visited mexico once when I was a kid. Most of you look like dwarfs except the people from Sinaloa, they had very attractive mexiwhite people there but other than that that picture is bullshit.
No one wants to be full blown white
pic related