Have any of you watched CatGhost? I sorta wanna fuck that cat, from it’s lovely voice...

Have any of you watched CatGhost? I sorta wanna fuck that cat, from it’s lovely voice. Also I’m pretty sure Cr1tikal is voicing the hedgehog. Like insanely sure.
>First Episode
youtube.com/watch?v=LoRmPeZdhqw
Also each episode comes with a game so go check that shit out too.

This is a friendly show for nice children.

the latest episode confirms cr1tikal voices gideon

The one with two Gideons? Fuck, can’t beleive I missed that. Well, I’m glad he’s doing shit.

New episodes? How the fuck did I miss these? Could've sworn I was subscribed, unless it was Youtube fucking me over and unsubbing me.

But yeah, it's a pretty good show. Really funny, great horror elements and some of those HASH TAG LORE FEELS

So the cat was originally a human right?

That's the implication.

I’m also guessing that the cat is a grown woman while the ghost is probably a little kid. Also will Cr1tkal the hedgehog do anything important?

He will probably end up unlocking some thing that will reveal some important plot points or open something up in the other characters. I doubt he has some complex backstory like the others.

Just let me fuck Elon.

it was in the credits. the credit for gideon as clone 221 got duplicated and the 2nd one said cr1tikal

gideon seems to be the judge that sentenced the cat and ghost to death for being witches. the cat was a full witch, and seduced the ghost who wasnt really a witch yet. the cat died via fire, and the ghost by drowning.

This just makes me want to watch Paranorman but with Elon instead of Norman.

knock knock

Wow. This is just Charlie the Unicorn... but not as funny.

So which is better bedfellows or ghost cat?

There’s probably a much friendly way of getting my attention then beating on my face.

CatGhost. I’m a sucker for the art style

Shooting the bull

Man, I can believe President Valentine killed Gideon.

Dojyan!

Truly a spoiler of the ages.

I wanna beat on the cats face

Do it!

I like this a lot

Did you play the game too?

Cat voice is too sexy

I know right? Like goddamnit, how can I properly enjoy the show when I have a boner every time the cat speaks.

Cute and spoop, I likes it.

Bumped in hope of discussion

So the cat is a witch, the ghost is her daughter and the hedgehog is her husband? They look like a family to me.

Has anyone played the games included with each episode? They contain lore and other details about the characters, and episode 6 seems to be related to them.

Why not play them yourself