FUCK DONALD TRUMP GENERAL

I hope you white bois know the consequences of who you voted for. Mark my words this is coming to you sooner than later.

inb4
>hurr durr I hope these apes try this on me I will blast them with my .22
Yeah good luck with that internet tough guy. Can't wait to see you pissing your pants.
>implying we don't pack heat too

tinypic.com/player.php?v=25528sx>&s=9

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Assuming this isn't just bait this is exactly why you lost. You act like animals instead of wanting to MAGA. Winners don't lose OP.

Nice b8 m8. everyone knows chimps cant shoot for shit

Endorsing a 5v1 bashing of an old man over voting preference while you scream inequality
No wonder you scumbags are getting lynched soon

Donald Trump is a Big Government Liberal in Republicans clothing.

Cool your shit

see

yeah you keep telling yourself that.
No, we lost because half of America is still racist as fuck, and if you guys won't understand this the easy way, than beating the shit out of you is the only choice left.

>blacks gang up on someone white
>not a hate crime
>white cop shoots black
>HATE CRIME
You chose this outcome

Im black and I voted for trump. Also fuck yg, blm, the left, obama, george soros, the clinton crime syndicate, and all the other globalists.

#TCARMY

Pussys, I went and whooped 3 Googles myself today, not like these funds that have to run in packs cuz they can't handle a 1 on 1

>implying you can hit shit with your .40 hi-point that you loaded with 9
>implying your shitty Jennings .25 ACP won't explode in your hand
LOL

>tfw your friend is a major drug dealer carrying 54 bags of heroic and he stops to commit a felony in front of a police officer

Come to the States that actually voted for Trump and try that shit, pussies.

PRO TIP you wont

You're 13% of the population, and most white americans worth a damn have an arsenal that could equip their whole neighborhood.
I really hope this race war thing happens, it would give us a good reason to go door to door and exterminate you like the rats you are.

>he still believes the true seat of power lies in the presidency.

You're brainwashed by neo marxist. Stop being such a useful idiot or you'll end up dead fighting for your slave masters.

Just a heads up, we'll be resisting Trump every step of the way. He's the least popular president-elect in American history and he lost the popular vote.

Yeah, that's why the liberal media was demonising him every step of way

Fuck up koala nigger

>the victim refused medical attention

Based

how to win the race war:

1) shut down EBT networks.

there is no step 2.

Say it with me, you cuck:

PRESIDENT

>monkey.webm

Not even in office yet and getting criminals like this off the street.

Also

>Meriden

>demonising him every step of the way

They already killed the candidate they needed to kill in Bernie Sanders. The media doesn't give a fuck who wins. They want the biggest amount of ratings. This outcome made them a fuck ton of money and more coverage material for the next 4 years than a boring as fuck Hillary election.

those dindu nuffins sure were some smart ones ...

Cry more bitch nigga

I can equip 5 neighbors. So can most of my neighbors. Damn I love living in a fly over state!

>both charged with class A violent misdemeanors and one guy is super fucked because they thought they were boss rolling with drugs

Loving every laugh.

This is the final out lash of a race that is seeing its final days. RIP niggers.

So is he liberal or a pawn for the big banks?
I don't understand your logic hombre

you are not only a nerd virgin but also a fucking faggot SAGE

You will die.
Effortlessly.

Because a large percentage of blacks will join whites.

The blacks left will die.

Thank you brother, together we can stop this motherfucker.
Yeah that's assuming its only going to be blacks vs whites. But pretty much anyone who is not white hates your guts and USA is only 65% white now. Can't wait till we strip you faggots of all your rights and turn you into out little bitches.
>I'm brainwashed
says the leaf that voted for a billionaire because hes somehow gonna suddenly care for the people. Newsflash faggot, bad/evil people don't suddenly become good people when they obtain more power.

>and he lost the popular vote.

Yeah, by 200,000 votes and the counting isn't over. Hillary nor Trump got a majority.

>voted for a billionaire because hes somehow gonna suddenly care for the people. Newsflash faggot, bad/evil people don't suddenly become good people when they obtain more power.

Good thing we didn't elect Hillary, then, right faggot?

>But pretty much anyone who is not white hates your guts and USA is only 65% white now.

Good thing blacks are killing other blacks in fucking droves in inner cities.

Bruv, the Asians and Messicans hate the hate more than whites do.
Even the blacks hate niggers

No one likes black people, at all.
Not even other blacks.

>2017 will be the greatest purge of niggers since the Spanish inquisition the FEMA camps are ready and waiting.

I'm sure your well-laid plans will come to quick fruition, just like everything else you've ever done.

*hate the nigger

death to all monkeys

The niggers don't take into account that many blacks will join whites, and Mexicans and Asians sure as fuck are not going to choose blacks over whites.

Banks are pro liberal, liberal economically and socially. They're also pro conservative as long as they're rich conservatives.There is segmented media now, targeted specifically at you and your political beliefs. The best outcome is the one that sets one against the other. There is where the most money is to be made.

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

Trump is a good guy. Hillary is pure evil. You're country is falling apart and full of traitors that want to see it burn. The sooner you realize which side your bread is buttered on the sooner you will realize that you are being deceived. Wanting to fix the inner cities, rebuild infrastructure, cut taxes and bring jobs back to the country is a good thing, faggot.

Why would the choose whites? Blacks smell like success.

>Drugmonkeys think they can take on whitey...if it takes ten niggers to take down one old white man then youv'e already lost the war chimps.

>half of America is still racist as fuck

Please provide a source of your stats. If what you are saying is accurate, there is no doubt some other great tidbits of statistics.

Until then keep on making up random statistics.

/thread

Also, I didn't know you can pack heat. What do you keep heat in so that it does not disperse? I use natural gas to heat my home, and it would be nice to be able to keep some in reserve from the summer months.

>32
>36
>muh youths

Sage goes in all fields

r-rare?

Political labels tend to cross over often
I get that trump is a fiscal conservative which is why he said he's going to deregulate big business and banks
He's also taken a nationalistic stance in the sense that he's going to make it harder for business to take their enterprises off shore
Further to this he said that he'll stand by gays and trannies
So idk man, as long as he deports the Mexicans, stops destabalising of the Middle East and stops dividing the nation, he's better than the last three presidents

Thats possible as fuck. Ebt is an vulnerable system. They really don't spend money on it.

That same half of America that is "racist as fuck" voted Obama into the White House not once but TWICE, I repeat TWICE.

Niggers won't be missed.

>No, we lost because half of America is still racist as fuck

With the way you've been acting, it's more than half now.

Nigger he's Our president NOT yours WE voted him in because we are sick of paying for you and all of your little shit stains

Tell that to the shitload of poor white republicans on welfare you fucking moron. Who the fuck do you think it was created for in the first place?

Stop baiting. I already have your address, idiot.

That's not being fiscally conservative fucktard. A fiscal conservative would regulate banks.You're mixing up economic liberalism with social liberalism.

>(You)

>if you guys won't understand this the easy way, than beating the shit out of you is the only choice left.
user, you're a disgrace to black people. All you do is kill the upstanding members of your own race and call anyone who tries to think for themselves an uncle tom. Black people are no different than whites, except when people like you force them to be. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Fuck you nigger.
Whites and Spics will unite because we share a mutual hatred for you and your gibmedat species

Umm, where's the Trump Gen Thread?

The real one?

Or is this a joke going way over my head?

Stormfront pls go.

You're not actually fooling anyone.

People here are just desperately bored after all the meme magic ended.

I aint clickin dat shit, bix nood.

go back to r/thedonald if you want a safe space kid

You better be glad someone like Trump got elected. Were it up to me, you and all your kind would be hanging from trees and lampposts come inauguration day.

Since when can niggers write. Let alone type words on a computer/phone?

Op is a faggot and a child. What a twist

Take a shower, shave, and pull your pants up and I might mistake you as not a nigger long enough to not avoid you.

Good Luck!

unlike you they'll get a job, though.