Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gkpOZCf-EoE
youtube.com/watch?v=isAjqgqBS4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks more like Tau Broadside desu.

>implying Frank would be Tau

Darling in the FRANXX castle

>Implying Frank wouldn't try franking the imperium

I guess Frank would just try to Frank everyone in Warhammer. Or he’d look up to the God Emperor like Captain America.

i imaging Frank being a discharged imperial guard veteran, that went home and his family was killed by a street gang shootout and so he begins his franking in a hive city, there's no shortage of criminals there and the Arbites give him a blind eye since he's doing their jobs, Micro would be a Cogboy, maybe a Heretek, giving Frank all kinds of wargear to experiment and collect data for a forgeworld.

But does it fire Franks?

Sly Marbo, and lets be real the rest of Catachan too, is the Frank of 40k.

FRANK THE TANK

THE SORT OF PUBLIC TRANSIT SERVICE THAT WILL GENTRIFY YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD

Pretty sure that Frank would be part of Cult of the Redemption

I mean this is some Frank tier behaviour right here.

Tau are faggots that never engage in glorious hand to hand combat.

I hate the tau so god damn much, the sanctimonious pricks' childish insistence that they're "good guys" is infuriating beyond measure

>t. Space Marinefag salty that his already overwanked Faction doesn’t get wanked for having the moral high ground too.

Gotta go fast

It’s a bit too mirthful in it. Frank would do it but he’d only have a slight smirk

>when no good scan exists

>tfw can't go fast anymore.

are there any good Warhammer Fantasy comics?

Yeah those bad scans were tie-in with Warhammer Online and are pretty fun read.
125 pages in total.

If you have them in physical, perhaps you could scan them and then storytime it.

Also alot of bad touch from Malekiths mom as usual.

Actually i do have it in physical but i dont have a scanner and im too autistic to go to local print store.

Mind giving my book a 5 star review?

After consulting with my magic pain glove I like it.

>im too autistic to go to local print store.
What do you mean by this? Are you just us wing the word Autistic as a catch-all in place of Lazy, or do you get like social anxiety or something from going to the print store?

I dislike their mecha, but I like to seem them as being the straight guy in a galaxy of madness. Tau should be more like the Federation from Star Trek.

Aye.

I think I figured out why mecha isn't that much of a thing in American comics. Artists are too lazy to draw vehicles, which is why EVERY superhero flies or has bullshit teleporters. Any western comic artist would immediately commit suicide if they had to draw mechs on a regular basis.

What is wrong with robo-commies?

My only knowledge with Warhammer Fantasy is playing Total Warhammer 2 as Lizardmen and getting wiki knowledge of each faction. The only thing I know about Dark Elves is that they're basically a bunch of sex-crazed murderperverts and that Malekith can suck a fat carnosaur dick, but I didn't know he was also banging his mommy?

They've been trying to make the Tau less the straight man and more pragmatic. They won't blink at wholesale slaughter, will throw their own soldiers to the wolves to gain an advantage, and are more open to the option of planet-killing weapons

Frank would be one of The Legion of the Damned.

Cept he never leaves back into the void.

He isnt banging his mommy, she is basically banging him and is his consort/coruler in the background. I really oughta scan this one day, together with artbook.

> I like to seem them as being the straight guy in a galaxy of madness
reminder that the Tau are just as evil as the Imperium and Eldar, they're a dictatorship that uses mind control on it's own population and regularly commits genocide and enforces mass sterilization against other species who are harder to control

Frank is the alternative for Doomguy in 40k universe.

>Implying that isn't Imperium Propaganda.

that dude has a nice mom 0_0 my step mom never does stuff like that for me.

So is Frank used as every verb when Punisher is involved?

Also nouns. And sometimes adverbs.

Partially because of Dillon and his frank faces, may his soul rest in peace.

Nobody franks like Frank.
youtube.com/watch?v=gkpOZCf-EoE

>being this brainwashed by the ethereals

What’s this part shit?

>Punisher Doomguy
Good god, crime wouldn’t exist.

>youtube.com/watch?v=gkpOZCf-EoE
10 Franks out of 10, would Frank again

If there is one good thing about the Tau it is Farsight and his anime as fuck bodyguards.

White scars don't have dreadnoughts

For good reason, can't go fast as a dreadnought.

Did Imperium attacks Marvel universe?

Oh you

They both fight for greater good.

But Frank Castle isn’t a faggot.

>implying they couldn't just replace the legs with landraider treads

It's never the same. They can't even feel the wind on their faces anymore, fast is life, slow is death.

Gross.

Are all material primarily on the human/elf side of things?

Jean Grey may telepathically turn him into one if that's really needed.

Every race gets a chapter.

is bretonnia relevant enough to get a chapter?

Stop reminding me of that.

Nope, they werent a faction.

what factions made it?

Chaos,both elves, Empire, Orks, Dwarfs

Chapter shows up in force to lead a purge. They see a warp open and then the Frank Chapter (A chapter of one) go screaming towards the planet.

They quietly leave most holy Frank to his work.

>Doomguy Ripping and Tearing through the warp.

Oh Sweet Mercy. I pity those damned souls.

part 1

part 2

I'd imagine he'd work like a one man Legion of the Damned where he'd show up in real space when daemons happen in large numbers. Like Grey Knights are preparing to take on a daemonic incursion when they see this guardsman looking dude pop into existence take on the horde alone and probably circle strafe punch a daemon engine to death before popping back into the warp all while they look in disbelief

Very nice.

warhammer has some pretty cool comics in general

I've always liked this one

Really excited for vermintide 2

Chaos or Orks?

They could, but a monowheel is all they'd need.

THAT'S not a structural weakness

oh boy, a Warhammer thread. It's Slut Patrol time, bitches!

This is some Wolfenstien: TNO type shit.
Frankin' theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=isAjqgqBS4w

>Site hosting the Buttlord GT sequel is dead

Which sequel? Heavy Hittaz, Kidz, or Crush Saga?

Well I guess it is irrelevant because all 3 are dead.

Crush Saga. And now that I've checked I just realized the last update was over a year ago so I probably should have seen this coming.

me, I'm just pissed that I didn't immediately save all of Heavy Hittaz as it was made. On top of it being incomplete, the last two pages will be forever missing.

I've been saving all webcomics and shit ever since. Except for the ones with many year backlogs - those are popular enough to have archives by others.

Baus is the best ork.
I wish we got more adventures with him.

Death spinnaz, bitches.

and have this for future use.