Hillary won the popular vote by more than 2 million

She should have been president.

Other urls found in this thread:

70news.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/final-election-2016-numbers-trump-won-both-popular-62-9-m-62-7-m-and-electoral-college-vote-306-232-hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she broke the law, she should have been in prison.

didn't they stop counting in some states?
also, the rules were set before playing. they knew what they were getting. there are reasons it's this way and not by popular vote. being a republic is different from a pure democracy

Trump had over 90 rallys, Hillary only had 30.

Hillary didn't put in the work.

3 million people voted for the other conservative party.

It was a conservative mandate.

Deal with it.

Electoral college says no. Go cry more, snownigger.

Retard or just troll?

Sure ditch the electoral college. It will only start a second civil war. No big deal.

>2 million

I DONT THINK SO PAL

b-but she was preparing for the debate

Stop making the same thread 5 times a day, you fucking leaf

Based Khizr Khan for you

this

Go back to jacking off to pictures of Marx, faggot, leaf.

>false! she really won by 600k!
>le trollface.jpg

in all seriousness i wonder how many votes were cast by people without ID tho

If you take out California, Trump wins the popular vote easily.

Your vote in California truly is worthless.

This is how democracy works, dude. Not even parliamentary democracies are decided by the popular vote.

Yes, except the states with lots of liberals. Nobody will ever know what the "popular vote" really was. They quit counting once it was obvious that Trump kicked the shit out of her.

Trump won fair and square. I'm more confused why anyone thinks this orange idiot is the second coming.

k kid

No she didn't.......the media will have to admit it within the next few days..... 70news.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/final-election-2016-numbers-trump-won-both-popular-62-9-m-62-7-m-and-electoral-college-vote-306-232-hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/

THE POPULAR VOTE IS IRRELEVANT FOR TWO REASONS:

1. PEOPLE'S VOTING DECISIONS WERE INFLUENCED BY THE FACT THAT MANY WERE IN SOLIDLY BLUE OR RED STATES. THEY WOULD HAVE VOTED DIFFERENTLY IF THE RULES WERE DIFFERENT.

2. THE CANDIDATES CAMPAIGNED BASED ON THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE SYSTEM AND WOULD HAVE CAMPAIGNED DIFFERENTLY IF IT WAS PLURALITY RULE.

I THOUGHT IT WAS TRUMP VOTERS WHO WERE SUPPOSED TO LACK CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS.

If they told the public that the popular vote would overwrite the electoral vote trump would've won the popular vote too

"Donald Trump" anagrams to "damn Sup Forums turd"

Just like 18 million Jews died during the holocaust

>somebody's shitty Wordpress site

That's not a credible source, but I do believe Trump has a fair chance to still win the popular vote.

I know right, the polls said so, it must be true... just like for the presidency.

Help catch illegals.

This is completely and totally incorrect.
She actually won it by about 70 million.

Scares me that the libtards are running with this shit on social media.

fpbp

A significant amount I'd bet.

I'd say Trump would win it without 'em.

In all seriousness, I tried to show my I'd at my polling place in CA (no proof needed to vote besides a quick address check) and the woman not only refused to look at it but put her hand up to block her eyes from seeing the card.

A lot of illegals and felons had at least the opportunity and I'm sure illegals took about as much advantage of that as they could to help her

Actually Trump won the popular vote by 6 million.

Record corrected, thanks.

Corporate libtard media wont admit shit. Thats thier m.o.

Trump won like 90% of the country.

If it's anything like my state you have to be registered, give your name, and then they check you off. Technically someone could commit voter fraud by giving the name of a registered voter and voting in their place, but that's a serious felony if caught. You can't vote if you can't register because you're not a citizen or a felon.

Shit thread is now a barneyfag bait thread, thanks user.

THE MADMAN!

>muh 600 quadrillion

Of course she did......you and I could have taken a short drive and voted for her too friendo.......just like 10 million undocumented Mexicans did....

SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD

THE POPULAR VOTE IS IRRELEVANT FOR TWO REASONS:

1. PEOPLE'S VOTING DECISIONS WERE INFLUENCED BY THE FACT THAT MANY WERE IN SOLIDLY BLUE OR RED STATES. THEY WOULD HAVE VOTED DIFFERENTLY IF THE RULES WERE DIFFERENT.

2. THE CANDIDATES CAMPAIGNED BASED ON THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE SYSTEM AND WOULD HAVE CAMPAIGNED DIFFERENTLY IF IT WAS PLURALITY RULE.

I THOUGHT IT WAS TRUMP VOTERS WHO WERE SUPPOSED TO LACK CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS.

Just because something is popular, doesn't make it right.
Didn't you learn anything from high school, leaf?

if the country knew it was a popular vote system, Trump would have won with the popular vote

everyone knew Trump was doing to win the south, so they didn't all bother voting.

its perfect

dm
It also anagrams to "DM: Sup Forums tundra"

Every Hillary voter should have been gassed. You lose again, faggot

Its nice to know my vote doesn't count because I don't live in the sticks.

This made sense two hundred years ago before Gore invented the internet, but it doesn't hold water now. Everyone can see the debates on TV, read candidate's policies online and vote at a polling station just down the road from their house. You don't need to attend a rally personally in order to form an opinion.

shoulda
coulda
woulda

>Al Gore
>Invent the internet

Pick one.

Welcome to Sup Forums. Now fuck off back where you came from

>Implying

I sense a phone poster!