Can we campaign to Hiro to get a higher bump limit? It's getting annoying

Can we campaign to Hiro to get a higher bump limit? It's getting annoying

bump
We're faster than Sup Forums and have half its posts per thread.

sauce?

The board is so fast because you fucking foreigners keep making new threads about bullshit when there are usually 10 nearly identical threads already up. You have no one to blame but yourselves.

Fag every general has to stop every 20 minutes to change thread and forget the converation it was having, to then try and start new one after all the repetitive pasta has been posted and it's been going for a while now.

Also this only encourages short term discussion and chatroom behaviour

Looks like you need to go to reddit instead of trying to change Sup Forums.

Looks like you're the newfag here and are completely misinterpreting the things you read and trying to find occasions to spout memes.
Sup Forums had a low bump limit for being slower, now it's faster but Hiro is incompetent, there isn't a single reason to want lower limits retard

You should know that complaining about Sup Forums's moderation or format is against the rules. If you have a complaint go to the IRC or e-mail joot directly. Don't make bullshit threads.

You should know rules mean jackshit and the only way of getting at Hiro is by making a fuss.

>make board worse to complain about how bad the board is

Fuck yourself, grape.

One thread does nothing to the whole board.

That's what you and several thousand other idiots think at the same time. The difference is you are actively whining about it when you are the problem.

What are you even talking about, the problem is the high traffic and your fix is just making people make less threads? Good luck with that. Highering the bump limit is the obvious solution and you're playing cool kid by taking up sides of an argument that don't even exist

>Highering

So complain about it where it will actually be fucking heard by the people who run the god damned site you moron. I told you that already; IRC or e-mail. Shitting on boards with bullshit threads solves NOTHING.

They clearly don't think giving Sup Forums higher bump limits is worth it since they haven't acted upon it. Making people aware of it changes a lot, they're never going to implement something that isn't requested by a lot of people, especially Hiro

>They clearly don't think giving Sup Forums higher bump limits is worth it since they haven't acted upon it
Then there's really no point bitching and you should go to a website that caters to you more.
>Making people aware of it changes a lot
No it doesn't. Nobody is complaining here but you because they fundamentally understand and accept the format of the boards they frequent. If they didn't like it, they would go elsewhere.
>they're never going to implement something that isn't requested by a lot of people
They implement the shit that they want to implement. They only rarely ask for ideas, and when that happens they make their own threads. Expecting them to listen to you when you make your own random ass thread is naive. Expecting other people to start championing your cause because you shit all over the board bitching and whining is asinine.

I've told you the best way to go about getting your complaint heard but you don't want to do that so go fuck yourself. You're like a spoiled woman who thinks the only way to get something done is to piss people off enough so they do it for you. Fuck off.

This "if people wanted the site to be better they'd go elsewhere" argument is retarded. It only makes sense when someone is complaining about the content of the board which is clearly not the case.
The instant people on Sup Forums complained about the ban on little clothing they did a 180. The instant people complained about the Sup Forums pass mark being annoying they modified it. Hiro doesn't know what to do and only looks at what people ask most.
>you shit all over the board
You're fucking retarded
I explained very clearly why it's useless to contact them personally. Keep roleplaying as what you think someone from Sup Forums would be like.

>I explained very clearly why it's useless to contact them personally.
You never tried.

You've probably never even used IRC in your life. If you did you would know you could have a DIRECT conversation with the moderators of Sup Forums and even Hiro when he's in there.

You fucking idiot. You think I'm trying to argue with you when I've been trying to HELP you this whole time. Go do what I fucking said and stop making this place marginally worse by making useless threads.

They don't care about one guy's opinion and they'll never act upon it. I have IRC open all the time. All this time I've been saying that multiple people asking for it are required.

Oh really? Because I sure as shit don't see you in there.

Get the fuck off of Sup Forums.

I never use the Sup Forums channel nigger, why the fuck would I

Also it's 6:40 am here, congrats on keeping this thread up, night homo

Night you lying little crybaby bitch boy.

anime moot should delete /mlp/ and use the server bandwidth for Sup Forums