Will she run again in 2020?

Will she run again in 2020?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/11/hillary-clinton-shaking-inside-van-911-health-scare/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She'll be in jail.

fpbp

Too old.

Long shot if she even does. But even then no way in hell her party backs her. She's unwinable. I'd bet Dems are putting another female up in 2020 though.

Felons can't run for POTUS

corpses can't run for POTUS

God I hope so.

It will guarantee Trump is a two-term president.

Like running from the FBI?

Then she losea for the third time? KEK

No matter how big her ego is, I doubt it. She's broken now. Defeated by a guy who ran a beauty pageant.

Tulsi Gabbard and Elizabeth Warren, maybe?

They probably aren't going to put a female up is my guess.

Help catch illegals. She can't win without them.

She's one of the biggest political failures I can think of. I say no way in hell after losing to Trump.

The democrats should focus putting their best in, not some special race/gender/etc to pander.

holy shit, that made me laugh reading what i just typed LOL

Democratic stars are
Cory Booker
Bernie Sanders (not running)
Elizabeth Warren

/r/politics is completely taken over by the progressives and they're showing their every move.

Granted, so is the_donald but yeh.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

That's why the Republicans didn't put Romney on the 2016 ticket. And even stars of the 2012 election like Santorum and Perry only made it to the kiddy table.

warren will be around 72.

I think progressive lefts need a younger face.

Gabbard is too young for the top of the ticket, and Warren would get fucking ROCKED in ways that nobody has been rocked since 84. Please run either of them, it will be funny.

>Be politician for decades
>Secretary of State
>Senator
>First Lady
>Decades of backdoor deals, collusions, corruption
>always get everything you want
>funding from foreign powers
>run for president
>lose to the black man who's the clearer Change Candidate
>recuperate, plan for next time
>get DNC control
>get media control
>get big business control
>the world is on your side
>the public wants (or is forced to pretend to want) the first MADAM PRESIDENT
>cheat in the primaries
>cheat in debates
>voter fraud
>break a fuckton of rules on Superpacs and collusion
>have your buddies in the government turn their heads, even let you off the hook for crimes that are public knowledge
>the media paints you as a saint and covers your ass for all your shortcomings
>your final opponent is a steak salesman without political experience who is painted as LITERALLY HITLER

>STILL
>FUCKING
>LOSE

I don't think they'll run her again, but then again these are the people who said

>Let's run a hated criminal!
>Shit, we're losing, call them and their followers hitler!
>Fuck, we're losing harder, DOUBLE DOWN!
>SHIT, we lost the presidency, the house, the senate, and the supreme court! TRIPLE DOWN!

Hell no.

She lost the blue wall. The same blue wall that has been solid blue for over 25 years. She lost in a landslide.

>basically hit a dead heat in the popular vote
>electoral college victory narrower than either of Obama's, Bush Sr.'s or Bill Clinton's

This wasn't a landslide. It was a distinct, but still fairly marginal electoral college victory. Complacency is the enemy.

The butthurt is absolutely delicious.

Yeah made me lol too.

hahah, 100% this.

it's so cliche but, i guess power does make you arrogant to the point where you're so out of touch with reality, you can't see what's coming.

[scathing retort]

I do not think Hillary will recover from this. Seeing as she did not want to shake Trump's hand, did not want to give a concession speech and probably got a complete meltdown after she lost...

I bet she will be dead within the year. Her story is extremely sad. She literally destroyed herself to try and become president and failed. Her power, her health, her reputation, her income. Everything is gone. She will simply wither away, get a stroke of just die from grief. All she has left is a cheating husband, a horrible personality, years of guilt and old age to keep her comfort.

She is doomed.

She deserves every bit of it.

>Will she run again in 2020?

Hillary is now 0 for 2 in presidential elections, and she just got beat badly in spite of the U.S. mainstream news (CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, FOX News, NY Times, Washington Post, LA Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Chicago Tribune, Newsday, Yahoo News, Google News, Huffington Post) throwing away their credibility and trustworthiness in abandoning all notion of impartiality and unabashedly shilling for Hillary.

There isn't even the slightest chance that Hillary will join the public sector ever again. She is permanently retired and will spend the next several years desperately trying to stay out of prison for destroying classified documents and for destroying classified electronic hardware.

The real question is, is the democratic party stupid enough to nominate her again? There's no way she'll run independent and upset her investors by splitting the vote.

I see the Democrats most likely grooming a younger female politician for the position, similar to what they did with Obama

Bro she can barely walk now

>Chicago Tribune
The Trib endorsed Gary Johnson, lol.

The newspaper for Chicago, of all places, endorsed Gary Johnson.

I think you're putting the cart before the horse here (ie, pushing a narrative).

Exactly. Bitch is already one foot in the grave. Probably won't even be alive in four years.

I'm pretty sure she's going to die from whatever head trauma she has.

"Photographer Saw Hillary Clinton Shaking Inside Van After Shooting Infamous 9/11 Video"

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/11/hillary-clinton-shaking-inside-van-911-health-scare/

Mecha-Hillary will campaign with the stamina of 4 Trumps

Could an unauthorized immigrant end up in Hawaii?

She won't be able to even walk in 2020.

She's finished politically.

If the Clinton Foundation manages to avoid further scrutiny she'll see out her life doing speeches and taking donations for whatever favours she can still grant.

The DNC ran her corpse this first time around. I see nothing stopping them from doing it a second time if they want.

>Her story is extremely sad.

Only bit I disagreed with

>Running against Trump AGAIN

Can you run for the US presidency from hell?

Her returning for a 3rd run would be like that shitty 3rd film in every trilogy.
When they signed a 3 movie deal and are just chucking the 3rd one out there and half of it is just bantz and you can tell that no one is trying.
But remember our lord Kek heard our pleas in his slumber and arose from his bed in the primordial chaos to guide us.
I'm sure he's watching down on us from above.
Paying attention now.
Our humble gifts to him of divine digits.
His great rewards to us of all the glorious salty tears.
Pic related.
How things would probably go if that old witch tried to run again.

This. and nice digits poo in loo

If they have any sense they'll nominate someone with a chance of winning.

>Her story is extremely sad
Yeah, for the people she fucked over. Other than that her life is a masterpiece of comedy.

How can she run from jail?

She'll probably be dead of a stroke by then.

The libshits are now pinning their hopes on Manchelle Obabo

Yes, they can. Leonard Peltier ran for POTUS from inside a federal prison.

Richard Nixon

They really wouldn't be attractive to all Democrats, at least minorities.

I doubt she'll even walk in 2020.

She's finished. So are the Clintons so are the Bushes.

They're all done, dude. This race toppled the dynasties. Monarchy is dead. This is like a second American revolution.

She'd be in the ground after dying in jail

lol

Even the DNC isn't stupid enough to put her up again, but more than that I think she's finally gotten the message that she has no fucking chance.

It makes me super happy knowing this bitch got BTFO. Can you imagine the reaction she must have had when she saw she was gonna lose the election? Could you imagine what emotions she must have felt.
Remember that she was 100% sure she was gonna win, so much she didn't even prepare a concession speech.

My god, her entire world must have been destroyed on that day. All that power she so desperately hungers for, gone when it was just within her reach. Beautiful.

If you get nominated as a presidential candidate and lose your career in politics is done, thats how it works here.

The Clinton's and Bush's are both finally finished, we're no longer hungover from the 90's/00's. It's a brave new world in American politics.

The thought of her completely breaking down, going into a vegetative state after seeing she lost, gets me erect.

Trump didn't just beat her. He effectively put her down for the rest of her life. She will never have another chance. No country or political insider will ever give her anymore sheckels. She is done for good. She can't recover. She has no more hope, and she knows that.

I'm willing to bet money that the first female president is a Republican. Liberals already have the votes locked up that could be gained by nominating a female, there is no upside for them.

A Republican woman running against a male Democrat opens up new avenues for Republicans.

No, the year of Jeb will come.

it was a revolution. The American people "woke" as the basketball Americans say.

The message has just gone over a lot of peoples head.

Let them keep yelling "racist!" and "muh patriarchy" There is another election in four years and I would love to relive Tuesday night.