Planets are made when magical Puerto Rican space goddesses have gay sex. This is canon in the Marvel universe

Planets are made when magical Puerto Rican space goddesses have gay sex. This is canon in the Marvel universe.

Hot.

can anyone explain the why she said "literally me" in this scene? Is that supposed to be some kind of american pun with asteroids?

no, it's the writer being an idiot

The girl has portal powers. She's saying the goddess making portals is like her, but she's using the word literally to mean "not literally, but very similarly to."

So surprised it didn't have broader appeal. Who wouldn't wanna spend $4.25 to read this for ten minutes?

I Can't come with suitably racist reply.
I've failed you all.

Holy menstruation! That makes a lot of sense

You know, i'd have to change my entire opinion about the book if they'd given that bitch a duck face.

This book is getting more threads now that it's already been cancelled, then it did when it was still a terrible ongoing.

Only one planet was made that way, and it was so terrible that cosmic chupacabras attack it every day.

Any reason for why they look like mermaids?

perfect

Probably something like "Mermaids make Gabby Rivera wet."

The OVA was better desu

Sauce im a sucker for existential creation myth stuff

she realized she was daffy

Kill 6 Billion Demons

It's "Kill Six Billion Demons" you dip.
It's posted here pretty much every time it updates.

This is literally the only good part of America (maybe the bit with Storm as well) and I am glad this gave Jen Bartel more exposure.

Makes about as much sense as any other creation myth.