You guys really fucked me up in regards to the jews

When I first came here I was a fairly left-leaning, racist hating bluepilled guy. I saw all sorts of jew-hate threads and eternal merchant memes and thought "man what is this stormfag bullshit? What is the obsession with jews?" and started to read up on what the whole jewish hate shit was all about.Thats when I first stepped foot in the rabbit hole and I have been spiraling down at an ever increasing rate since.

I started connecting the dots, saw what was sitting there in front of my eyes my entire life. I read "Culture of Critique" and my life hasn't been the same since. I look at who runs every media outlet, all fucking Steins, Bergs and Sachs. I look at the biggest contributors to democratic campaigns and all I can see are ((()))'s. It all started to make sense, the plot behind it all, its fucking nefarious.

I am getting banned from other forums I use for naming the jew, I try to tell people IRL and I get called an anti-semite immediately, exactly like Lindbergh or anyone else that named the Jew.

I am in so deep, I feel helpless really. They have so much money and power, what can I even do but sit back and get rammed by those giant noses day in and day out? I want off this ride, Sup Forums, I was fucking happy being ignorant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b98ch_Pyi-Y
nytimes.com/1989/05/06/arts/winfrey-show-evokes-protests.html?pagewanted=1
youtube.com/watch?v=Vocv-wSgdjo
youtube.com/watch?v=-tVWt2RDsoM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just accept that you were born into the peasant class and there's nothing you can do about it. Keep an eye out for opportunities to flip the scale but don't make this shit your life.

The truth does that to you. but you're making a mistake naming the jew openly. Watch your back.

You got rectally savaged by the redpill. You should have started with something minor like the 9/11 false flag instead of jumping straight into the abyss.

useless cowards, your passivity and cowardice to defend your people and their existence will not be forgotten when inevitably you want to reap the rewards of a white world, we will look down and whisper "no"

it's okay senpai, we been there. Just keep memeing

Sure man, just don't get killed yet. We need everybody for the upcoming race war.

Being ashamed about knowing the truth, hiding one's power level and all that faggotry, that's what (((they))) want. No room for actual discussion.

Know your facts and learn to pose leading questions - to the unintentionally ignorant, that can only lead them to the obvious conclusion you've already come to. Most won't go willingly, there are no snacks, popularity, or cash prizes when they're done.

>your passivity and cowardice to defend your people and their existence
>a fucking leaf
lol no. If you had half a modicum of respect for your ancestors you would have NOPED the fuck out of that shit hole country by now.

youtube.com/watch?v=b98ch_Pyi-Y

While we're on the topic of Jews, I may as well complete your red pilling. This is the the final dose though. I am not liable for introducing you to the libel.

Op , word of advice. So you know why they're Jews? Because their ancestors are the ones who killed Jesus. If you read the bible, Jesus mentions the synagogue of Satan, people who claim their Jews but not. This could be irrelevant but these "Jews" are satan's last chance to destroy the kingdom of Jesus. It's a religion thing you see, it's not random. It's biblical in scale. You can't get off the ride, it's time to put your faith in Jesus because he makes the Jews cower in fear

You're more powerful than you think

The hardest step was realizing they were the problem.

trumps a jew, look into katherina kober, soros and rothschild connections dont be a fool

>falling for the religious jew

What makes a Jew a Jew ?

They're not as powerful as you think. That's an intimidation tactic used by the media.

And why does it so happen that the people who didn't believe in Jesus (the king of the world) run the world.

Looks like that Oprah show got tons of heat.

Winfrey Show Evokes Protests
Published: May 6, 1989
nytimes.com/1989/05/06/arts/winfrey-show-evokes-protests.html?pagewanted=1

Yep, pretty much the same thing happened to me in the past couple of years being on here.

>go out for drinks with friends
>please let's not talk about politics
>have a few drinks
>politics come up
>LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE JEWS

Tribalistic Greed based loosly on their affiliation to Kabalistic Judaismmmmsssss.

Jewish people are sheep like all other people that are sheep. ITs the ones that are Dark at their crafts - those are the ones that ruin societies. They are literal evil personified as if from a book.

Watch this bro.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vocv-wSgdjo

I knew I was starting to redpill my friends when one of them said to me when we were alone, in an awkward almost-whisper, that he's starting to think the Holocaust was exaggerated and we both agreed (((they))) should stop milking it.

This shit made me hella laugh I've almost been in this situation but I always redpill people in ways they don't freak out all at once it takes time but u can make ur views known and accepted with the right phrasing

Eh, Jews are people from the tribe of Judah, the land of Judea, where Jesus was born of. They became a very nepotismic people and greedy people who over time fell from God and rejected the very savior. It's a religious thing.

I'm glad you had a laugh. Most of my friends are a mix of moderate liberals and conservatives, but a few on them (the liberal ones) have stopped talking to me for naming the Jew too many times, and unfortunately, being drunk doesn't help. The conservatives ones on the other hand just like me more since they actually read the information that I gave to them. Now I know more than ever that you can't use facts and reason with liberals.

>pic related
>me

>be me at new job
>boss is Jew, looks like a really nice guy, charismatic and chivalrous too
>everyone at the office acts like a dick, and I'm not sure why
>he jokes about us "scamming each other" with a sneaky grin
>never has time for meetings and just orders people around
>it slowly dawns on me that he's a psychopath, who basically acts like the protagonist here youtube.com/watch?v=-tVWt2RDsoM
>heightened sense of self and zero empathy for others
>has short bouts of somberness when he looks really angry
>I try to bring up politics and Trump, he's really not happy to talk about it

Shit, Sup Forums, if I keep pushing like this, I'm worried he might lose it and kill me. I've got one month of work left, then I'm leaving this place, this jew is definitely not the nice type.

I need those images.