Sup Forums with random powers

Roll
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/special:random
Reroll if you get any variation of omnipotence or reality warping.

Now use you power to join up as heroes or villains with others ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Spatial_Bomb_Generation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Love_Embodiment?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Emotion-Connective_Immortality
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Labyrinth_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Chocolate_Generation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ghost_Lord_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Merging_Vision?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Precognition_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Mimicry
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Telekinetic_Combat
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Bouncing
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Peace_Inducement
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Digital_Evolution?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Magma_Mimicry
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Body_Language_Analysis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Craftsmanship_Magic
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Magic_Unification
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Inheritance
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Electrical_Exoskeleton
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Soul-Bound_Entity
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Magneto-Graviton_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Masochism_Embodiment
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Emotion_Inversion
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Misfortune_Embodiment
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Phase_Cutting
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Curse_Creation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Negation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Supernatural_Self-Preservation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Manipulation.
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Body_Insertion
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Snake_Manipulation?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Vision_Of_Life
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_Armor
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Compound_Fission
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Murderous_Possession
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Explosive_Combat
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Genesis_Inducement
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Invulnerability
youtube.com/watch?v=aWxBrI0g1kE
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nightmare_Empowerment?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Manifested_Attacks
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Deity_Imprisonment
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ash_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nguruvilu_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ice_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Multi-Directional_Dash
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Life-Force_Absorption
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Materialized_Guardian
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Phenomenon_Embodiment
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Rules_of_This_Wiki
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Visual_Art_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Undead_Manipulation
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjtZwERkYE
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Rubber_Constructs
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Umbrakinetic_Combat?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Guilt_Empowerment
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Explosion_Augmentation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Cosmic_Weather_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Space-Time_Absorption
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Peak_Human_Stamina
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Telepathic_Mimicry
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Season_Inducement
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Cosmic_Radiation_Evolution_Manipulation?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mass_Absorption
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Constructs_Creation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Plot_Control
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Aquatic_Mode
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Urban_Empowerment
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ink_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Lamia_Physiology
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Spatial_Bomb_Generation

I'd probably try joining heroes when shit inevitably comes knocking on my door although this would probably be easier to use as a villain

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Love_Embodiment?useskin=oasis

I have moved beyond hero and villains. When shit gets too bad, I remind everyone Sup Forums is love

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Emotion-Connective_Immortality

I guess this is goodbye then.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Labyrinth_Manipulation

Does this count since I can trap badguys in pocket dimensions I have control over?

I mean overall I think I'd team with and make badguys or hotheaded heroes run through a maze of good memories and bring them around.

That or for the truly heneious just hurl them into maze dimensions.

You may call me: Daedalus.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Chocolate_Generation

Oh nuts. I just join villains and create a new group "The Taste Buds" and gather all food related villains I can find. If only Condiment King weren't dead.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ghost_Lord_Physiology

Cool, I'm Danny Phantom!

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Merging_Vision?useskin=oasis
How I use this to end a world via wish fulfillment. The first thing I came up with was merging gold and women or Nuns and rubberbands.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Precognition_Manipulation

I could have a lot of fun with this power

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Mimicry

Villain. Thief probably.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Telekinetic_Combat
So I'd be a hero, but only when the situation calls for it. Like, man, I got people I care about and I wanna live; I don't have super strength or speed to survive shit that most supers can do. I mean, I guess I could do a little pilfering here and there, but nothing huge. Like, maybe I'd make something fall out of a vending machine for me? Then again, I don't eat shit like that cause I'm /fit/. Maybe I'd use it to sway things in my favor? Just a little though, like controlling a coin in a game of heads or tails? But I don't really like gambling or shit like that anyways.

See, the problem is that being telekinetic means you have to actually be brave because you're still vulnerable as fuck. Sure if I were a hero, I could telekinetically take the guns out of the robbers' hands, but what if there's one behind my back and he just shoots me? Blam! I'm dead! I'd have to be fucking skilled by the best of the best if I'm to actually survive shit. Maybe if I were a cop or something it would come in handy, but I'm no fucking cop because being a cop is dangerous and risky.

Honestly, the best route would be to let my presence be known, allow whatever studying the government wants to be done on me, then work in the Entertainment industry. That's all I can imagine doing.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Bouncing

I become a C-list villain who robs stores and banks, making a quick and humourous getaway with my powers. Pursuing law enforcement and heroes are too busy laughing to give chase.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Peace_Inducement

I am the hero that ends all fights without a single punch thrown.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Digital_Evolution?useskin=oasis
I would say mine is pretty solid.

A Star Sapphire ring for you.
You become the target of a government health campaign against obesity and overeating caused by your overproduction of chocolate.
You work with UN peacekeeping missions, quickly becoming a hero to the public and receive the Nobel prize for stopping brutal civil wars long enough for mediation efforts. However, you can't be everywhere at once and everyone seems to need your powers all over the world as conflict zones re-escalate the day you leave. You start to suffer from depression and jetlag from flying to warzones all over the world, and you question if your efforts are actually having any long-term effect. You grow bitter and start drinking, but try to put on a brave face for the cameras.

I feel this could the path from hero to villain or antihero, but how would peace inducement be used for nefarious or end-justify-the-means purposes? Forcefully quell a population that's right to be angry for a repressive government?

That is just your opinion. I wouldn't even bother joining the UN peacekeeping missions even if it was offered to me. Going to be completely local and within the community. Not going to dramatically change my lifestyle, relocate and sacrifice my personal life just because of my superpowers. Will help out in hostage situations and defusing hostile situations and that is it.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Magma_Mimicry

I will bring Absolute Justice to this corrupt world! Any pirates with adopted brothers they want to hang onto better watch the fuck out!

I'd actually be chill as fuck with my power, gotta be careful with magma, I'll only shoot flaming rocks and volcano juice at supervillains. How the fuck can I stop bank robberies with this? Even if I just turn into Magma to avoid taking damage I'm gonna kill anyone within 20 feet of me just from the heat.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Body_Language_Analysis

Hero I guess and I can work as a dating advisor.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Craftsmanship_Magic

Would create several magical items that would be significantly useful in my daily life. Magic bracelet that grants me immortality, regenerative-healing factor and Spider-man tier physical attributes. Magic earrings that grants precognition and increased senses. Magic ring that grants protection against magic, mind control, mind reading, possession. Magic cube that is basically a magical version of the Mother Box. Magic pouch that is a dimensional storage. And finally a magic amulet that is used to summon my magic knight armor.

Magic knight armor is what I would wear when I am active as a superhero. It would grant me Superman tier physical attributes. The ability to walk on any surface, including air itself. A personal forcefield that further increase my defense. A shapeshifting cape that I can use for both offense and defense. Several vision abilities such as supernatural vision (ability to see the supernatural), telescopic vision, microscopic vision, x-ray vision, and spatial vision (ability to see my surrounding). Self-repairing capabilities to help maintain the armor. Energy absorption via the gem embedded on the gloves. Energy blasts via the gem embedded on the chest. An anti-magic sword that is capable of cutting magic and negating magical effects on contact. It only effect those that the user desires and ineffective against friendlies. An anti-immortality sword that is capable of killing immortals and negating regenerative-healing factors. A magic shield that absorbs impact and return it x2.

Or you could be the best close quarter combat combatant ever if you are physically fit and trained in close quarter combat. Your ability would allow you to predict what moves they will make next and effectively counter it.

>if you are physically fit
There's my problem then.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Magic_Unification

Probably become a Hero, seeking out magical artefacts or tomes and if circumstance calls for it, actually use said artefacts to fight crime.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Inheritance

>the ability to have the talents and/or powers of one or both of your parents
>neither of my parents have any special talents, let alone superpowers

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Electrical_Exoskeleton

Voltaic is the name. Villainy is my game. I have a mighty need for all who are rude to be cleaved from society. Only those who are dynamic and refined deserve to live.

Won't you join me chaps, in cleaning up this rock of the chaff? My digits are just twisting to tase these reprobate who think they are heroic but really are nothing more than ill-mannered brutes without a microcosm of dignity.

>Holds out a briefcase with 2 dollar bills to give to anyone who joins his evil team.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Soul-Bound_Entity
I GOT A FUCKING STAND

>I didn't read the whole OP
for the sake of this thread I'll say I'd be a hero assuming I got a stand like star platinum

Want to be an "enemy stand user?" I do have a need for individuals with unique skill sets to obfuscate would be vigilantes with ubiquitous attacks of a strange nature.
>Holds out mimosa to you

Buck up lad
>extends electric tentacle to stab you
You'll inherit their ability to die

My exoskeleton shields me from your calming effects, I will see to your death next you apathetic surrendermonkey.
>scowls respectfully

Join me Skybomb. You will serve me well
>Offers pinot grigio

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Magneto-Graviton_Manipulation
Guess I'm even more powerful Magneto

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Masochism_Embodiment

I would join the villians side. I would be able to become stronger with each and every hit.

I'm going to do 5 rolls on this thing and see what I get.

Roll number one:
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Emotion_Inversion
Both examples of this are villains.

plot twistnext digits decides how many spear lives user gets:dubs=#x2,trips=#x3,ect

Roll number two
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Misfortune_Embodiment

3 is powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Phase_Cutting
Decent, but useless in some situations.

4 is powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Curse_Creation
I'm definitely a villain now.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Negation

I'm becoming a villain, with this power I could see myself becoming a Ra's Al Ghul type that uses his immortality to gain centuries worth of experience and use his time to amass an empire with deep roots in all corners of the world.

i'm hungry

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Supernatural_Self-Preservation

I'd be a villain called The Flea, always be getting away.

http:/ /powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Spatial_Devouring

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Manipulation. Put all five together and I'm the Reaper. Despite being a villain, for the most part, I go around. Claiming and controlling the souls of heroes and villains alike.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Body_Insertion
That power just screams VILLAINY, doubly so if I'm capable of using the ability on myself. I'd be a villain who was near impossible to catch and able to steal the bodies and powers of the strongest around.

Even if I couldn't I could still join or create an evil organization that replaces the minds of VIP's and heroes with those of my villainous cohorts.

HEY YOU FUCKING HOMO FAGGOT NIGGER CAN YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING PUT WWW. IN FRONT OF YOUR ASSCANCER LINK YOU PIECE OF SHIT ASSWIPE MAKING IT HARDER ON PEOPLE TO DO YOUR DUMB FUCKING THREAD JESUS RETARDS LIKE YOU ARE WHY Sup Forums IS DYING I HOPE YOU DIE IN A FIRE YOU OVERGROWN OVARIAN CYST

>Want to be an "enemy stand user?"
Yes but I need mirrors and a telescope to enhance my stands ability to give diarrhea to whoever I'm looking at

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Snake_Manipulation?useskin=oasis

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Vision_Of_Life

Anybody need a rez?

Cool
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_Armor

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Compound_Fission
>The power to diffuse an object or person into parts.
Don't mess with me. I don't want to dissasemble you.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Murderous_Possession

Definitely a villain with this power. Not sure if I'll be able to use the powers of those I take over though.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Explosive_Combat
Man, but what do I do with it?
I could be Gambit, or I could be Kira.
Guess I could be a sidekick of

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Genesis_Inducement
BOW DOWN TO YOUR GOD FUCKERS

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Invulnerability

I'm a worthless piece of shit, so, while this power is awesome I'm not exactly gonna be a worldbreaker.
Definitely going to start fighting street crime, punching people, may join a cosmic team for search and rescue in black holes or alt dimensions or whatever.

This is a neat power. I can adventure but I can't think of how to stop somebody really, not with my overweight out of shape self

My supername is just INVINCIBLE

youtube.com/watch?v=aWxBrI0g1kE

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nightmare_Empowerment?useskin=oasis

Well, I’m a villain, but unlike pic related, children won’t be my only targets, you could probably find me hiding in some kind of psyche ward or some other place where someone might have nightmares.

I guess I’ll call myself Night Terror? maybe team up with this guy? Seems like he could make me infinitely powerful if he can trap people inside nightmares
Can you make a nightmare inducing potion that I could put into the city’s water supply? With a whole city of nightmares I’m pretty sure I’d be god

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Manifested_Attacks

The concept of offensive force manifested as any item or being I can imagine. I can literally summon an army of ninjas from the concept of a punch. Neat.

i have to re-roll. got this
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Deity_Imprisonment

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ash_Manipulation
yo, can i get my cat back? my other cat misses her

Give me an extra life if you wish to bestow. But my life shall not expire.

We shall procure that which you need to proceed my eccentric friend, but just know that your reprehensible abilities more than disgust me, and the moment I have to lay my gaze on such visual refuse I shall carve you like a battered lamb for presenting such rudeness in my presence.

>Picks you up with electricity exoskeleton in shape of hand
A hero you will not be. I see you take no damage, but I will break your spirit if you so desire not to bend to my will. Your defense infinite but you lack any means of challenging me. Ergo, I see to it that you are overwhelmed with a myriad of psychological demoralization until you bend your unbreakable knee to my cause to end rudeness. You will be my most trusted body guard for your talents, but I will use you well.
>Hands you a gin and juice while you are being contained in the electricity
Welcome to the "Cotillion" INVINCIBLE. I hope we can end the rudeness.

You will be "Poltergore" and you shall join the cotillion as our assassin. Now your next objective is the first hero to post after this.
>Hands you cosmopolitan in a tumbler glass with an olive

reaper already used them up:see

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nguruvilu_Physiology

I am Whirlpool, a hero who can morph into a Nguruvilu at whim. I patrol rivers and waterways, hunting down and destroying boats belonging to smugglers and pirates.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ice_Manipulation

Welp, a classic powerset but not too shabby. My super name will be Cryon.

ITT I guess I could join in his crusade, given that he mostly stays around water and I could really fuck up those boats.

If that doesn't work out I think I would turn heel and do some professional henching for mastermind bad guys; while I'm not in it for world domination I heard they pay mad cash for superpowered henchmen.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Multi-Directional_Dash

Call me dashcam. I may not be the strongest, but I can spam dashes in any direction with only a quarter second Cooldown on my ability!

I'll Dodge attacks like a motherfucker!

Hey I'm fine with that. Just fuck with pirates and drug dealers ever so often, plus with our combined power sets we could pull of some pretty sick combos as well.

>Walks up with massive electricity crackling around me and 2 white russians
Sorry, were you two water drenches neerdowells having some discourse about teaming up? I happen to be creating a team to remove rudeness. I doubt you'll deny the offer, correct? Needless to say my might would quash your water-permeable powers with ease. Cotillion will need to remove sea-rudeness as well.

But can you Dodge lightning?

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Compound_Fission

Just by looking at people, I can turn them into a pile of flesh and gibs. Or, do that but on an atomic level? I'd probably cry and never use it unless something really bad happened. Like Galactus came to eat us.

I'm up Voltaic, as long as the pay is good or the plans are profitable. Just leave Whirlpool and me alone on the off-hours, electric supers don't tend to mix well with water and messing with ice might lead you to... a shocking demise.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Life-Force_Absorption

So I'm pretty much Rogue from X-Men. If I went Jojo I'd be a swarm stand of 5 Star Wars Shadow Troopers that used laser-lash rifles to drain the energy. They'd store the energy in the packs and if the person had a power then they'd convert the energy into that stolen power and shoot it out of their lash guns.

>Stand User
Ray Frayne
>Stand Name
Thievery Corporation
>Name of Stand Ability
Abductions and Reconstructions

Honestly this could go either way so I'm up with being a hero or a villain.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Materialized_Guardian
We JoJo now? I don't know what my guardian/stands powers would be so would it be a normal punchghost or should I reroll to see what power my stand gets?

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Phenomenon_Embodiment
>Users of this power embody a destructive natural or artificial force akin to typhoons and earthquakes. Though their actions appear evil and unjustified, they are a naively natural act like breathing.

I'm basically a Lovecraftian creature just without the insanity inducing part and I am natural to the cosmos and life. I am and I am not. Give me the Villain faction because I want to fuck with everyone.

I rolled powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Rules_of_This_Wiki
>you're not even special in a hypothetical scenario

I'm with Cryon on this one. I'll be happy to assist you in your plans, no doubt many of the neer-do-wells we deal with would be on your hit list. Just make sure to keep those electricity powers to yourself, I may spend my time in water, but I'm just as finesse in my movement on land.

Cheer Up, Charlie

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Visual_Art_Manipulation
With this power I shall make anime real!

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Undead_Manipulation

>tfw I have the most evil superpower imaginable but I don't want to be a supervillain
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjtZwERkYE

>the moment I have to lay my gaze on such visual refuse I shall carve you like a battered lamb for presenting such rudeness in my presence.
Oh yeah?
LOOK OVER HERE!

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Rubber_Constructs
Creating things from rubber is so niche it seems like I'd fit in way more as a gag villain the hero fights before the real main storyline kicks in.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Umbrakinetic_Combat?useskin=oasis
Name: Pitch Black

Profession: Assassin

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Guilt_Empowerment

I move to California and feed off the White Guilt machine until I am as godlike as possible. Then I bring Africa into the first world, export all the arabs to Europe, and fuck around with the most confusing continent-state the world has ever known.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Explosion_Augmentation
this can work
so imagine you're walking down the street
you see a guy who's carrying one of those pop rocks candy boxes
he's wearing dumb spandex
and he's looking directly at a crime unfolding
he throws a rock at the criminals
they just stand and look at him
then BOOM
huge fucking explosion
everything in the bank is gone
they're all dead
and he just walks away slowly
imagine that

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Cosmic_Weather_Manipulation

I don't think this is considered reality warping.
Also this is borderline useless on earth, well i can still hit someone with a meteor and mess with technology i guess

Any space group out there?

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Space-Time_Absorption

Seems a bit too close to reality warping, so let's reroll

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Peak_Human_Stamina

Phew. After I try out for the Olympics team I hench for

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Telepathic_Mimicry

Im basically useless without someone else to copy. Anyone want a partner?

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Season_Inducement
sweet never got stick again because chande of season

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Cosmic_Radiation_Evolution_Manipulation?useskin=oasis
I caused this mess, I have no name.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mass_Absorption

COME AT ME, BRAH!

>stabs you with electric spear with electricity in eyes blocking you from my vision
Ah, I wonder if you yourself will deficate post-mortem. Ah well, I tried to make use of your rudeness against rudeness itself, but sometimes you can only refined coal so much that its just coal.

Good lads. Now lets conquer California. Any would-be "Heroes" don't even bother. We have a mission and will not be stopped. The rudeness propagated by this narcotic and pride induced state must be corrected.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Constructs_Creation
I am the motherfucking Green Lantern.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Plot_Control

wew so im a literal god.

You can call yourself, "No Punch Man".

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Aquatic_Mode
jesus christ what a stupid fucking power. i guess i ought to take to the high seas and start robbing fucking freighters or some shit. I suppose I could make a pretty decent living in corporate sabotage cutting off supply lines for the automotive industry. But then i gotta fight fucking aquaman or some shit.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Urban_Empowerment
thockin bring it scrub

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ink_Manipulation

I make colour coded ink golems and as a fake ultimate move have them combine into a single layered golem. Gonna monetize villainy by making a combative performance art organization that sets up the "crimes" beforehand with the business as an advertisement piece (they set up fake cash/jewels beforehand and all the staff are in on it) that fights corporate sponsored hero groups.

The real plan being to normalize my public crimes so much so that I can team up with actual villain crews and sell building plans and have pre-scheduled times to keep heroes busy and end it all with a citywide heist spree where people don't realize it's a heist until hours later when my team is in international waters with a couple hundred million in swag

Holy fuck who wrote this?

You're like an anti-elemental. A nega-druid. A not-elf.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Lamia_Physiology
What the fuck am I supposed to do with this?
Have children and eat them?
If I was hungry that would take way too long.