Pickle and Peanut

>tfw your dad is dating your archnemesis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_dII9M5mWE
youtube.com/watch?v=RAtAyycA9v4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All things considered, Major Manslaughter aged incredibly well.

70s aged better. Old men are like wine, they get better as they age.

>I left the cash register on the honor system.
>What? Not again! You remember last time!
>Yup, see? People left WAY too much money again!

>Last regular episode has mermaid cutie.
>We will never see her again.

Sigh.

lol, you actually watch this trash?

Well you might see her again seeing how they like to use characters that have appeared before.
They even got Sabrina to appear 2 times on the show, most characters appear multiple times.
It is great, really shows how bad Sup Forums taste really is when they are sleeping on this thing.

The show's over, man. They confirmed the four that aired yesterday was it.

well that ruined my day pretty fast

Hey! How's your mom?

She's doing pretty well.

How's your mom?

Her ankle's kinda swell.

>Raga
>Sneaky Patty
>Big Dook

Did they really need THREE vendors-of-crazy-items characters?

Raga and Patty seemed different enough from each other in the first season. BD won me over with the magic dragon episode.

They all had their moments, but Raga for me felt the most superfluous. I felt like she as a black market girl filled the same sort of morally gray, somewhat skeezy area Raga as a pawn shop owner did.

Her being more waifuable helps.

Tell me there's a MEGA.

I think that was the first time I ever saw a subversion of that sort of thing.

>you might see her again

>he didn't see the classic 80s-style "where are they now" text ending

No and some episodes are missing from the internet, have fun

Sell me on this show because I know nothing about it. Is it good?

Its what Regular Show should have been. It captures the feeling of being a freewheeling teen really well, has hilarious dialogue, and some of the best joke timing since early Spongebob.

Basically, if you liked snappy, surreal cartoons, you would like it. Just skip Greg though, its easily the worst ep and, as the first ep, soured a lot of people on the show.

Cool I'll have to check it out
What exactly is wrong with Greg btw? Just a bad episode or not at all what the other episodes are like?

The show has SOME toilet humor, but it's not overbearing (my favorite is Pickle glancing around a bathroom and going, "Shag carpeting was a daring choice"). Greg though is just gross and unpleasant. It ramps up the grossout way too much when thats not the shows strength.

that lemur girl

>girl
Dropped

I am so sad because Poland get one of the best dubbs we ever get for cartoon but noone cares for this show enough to upload it. ;_;

I hate this shit, not only is it lazy but no one holds their hands like that ever

It triggers me too, Pickle and Peanut hardly puts effort in anything except the jokes most of the time. All character look bizarrely drawn, 90s guys are the only one with normal hands in the whole thing.

I love drawing hands like that, though it depends on how quirky the character is.

Actualy the designs of characters are REALLY well thought. I was amazed hom many unique designs for random people they have created.

Is this what US animators have stooped to now? Being so utterly out of ideas and talent that they settle for making fun of another era of animation by lazily mimicking it -ironically-?

everyone does look certainly unique
Did you even watch pickle and peanut? The talespin episodes were fucking hilarious and on point

Well fuck, the animation might have been trash but the writing was genuinely funny. Easily some of the best writing of any of the shows they regularly air on xd.

>the animation might have been trash
youtube.com/watch?v=M_dII9M5mWE
youtube.com/watch?v=RAtAyycA9v4
take that back you fucking nigger