ITT: Shows the Internet Has Only Themselves to Blame For

You know, if you weren't so constantly assmad over this show and stopped taking the writers' obvious bait they'd stop making fun of you.

The writing would still be fucking shit

>How dare you not like something terrible.

Geez, who shat in your cornflakes today?

Is this shill the same fucking faggot as namorfag and witchfag?

>make a statement about its bad writing
>DURR LE EDGY INSULT ABOUT HOW MAD YOU ARE
Stay triggered

Ok let's say I care one iota about this show. I'm just sone dumbass on the internet whose opinions don't affect the writers bottom dollar either way.why do they need to spend multiple
episodes making fun of "me". Its in poor taste. Even Simpson's only did it once or twice.

Maybe namorfag but witchfag had a much different style to their posts. But who can say

I hope the show, its staff and entire fanbase get wiped out in the blast of an car bomb

It's just light-hearted inane humor in 15 minute blocs, I don't know what you weebs are getting bent out of shape about.

Because the humor is shit and its all CN plays

Nah it's alright, even (dare I say) funny at times. Just change the channel if it bugs you that much, cuz I don't really see it that much after work.

Island Adventures and TNBTS are proof that they are capable in making excellent episodes that don't revolve around making fun of angry internet losers and nostalgia idiots.

>Shows the Internet Has Only Themselves to Blame For
It had one of the First Autistic Fandoms in the internet, and it was just so weird to be a part of it and enjoy it

I wouldn't be surprised if the writer started ttg hate threads just to get more material.

>Gumball
>The most self-aware animated series in decades
>has an episode dedicated entirely to ragging on it's own Chinese ripoff
>has an episode dedicated entirely to ragging on shitty YouTube videos
>has an episode dedicated entirely to ragging on DeviantART morons, mixing in My So Called Life
>has a scene shitting on idolfags
>has a scene shitting on the SJW meme
>drops references to shit like the Yaranaika doujin, modern anime, JRPGs, Donald Trump like five times and it's own channel's shows

>also has a crack-ship cancer fanbase
>upcoming episode in Season 6 is "The Shipping" based on crack-ships

>also has a cringey fucking fanbase with shit-tier content
>upcoming episode in Season 6 is "The Cringe" literally airing next week

W.I.T.C.H.fag here
Why would I make threads about shows that are already spammed here constantly? Think, anons.

That's not being self-aware, that's being aware of things other than yourself.

I've avoided this show for years because people kept saying how shitty it was. Started watching it last week, it's pretty entertaining and decently well made (even if they cheaped out completely on the animation), them baiting autists is just cherry on cake.

>The most self-aware animated series in decades
That is TTG. Gumball writers aren't aware of how bad they are right now

>Dude they're being ironic and it was meant to be terrible, so that makes it good that it's bad and we don't have to try
Consider suicide at any time buddy

That's burning man levels of strawmanning.

Just ignore him. The kid post the same assmad posts in every thread where people talk about TTG

I never understood why they made everyone look like twink teenagers, some of them were supposed to be in their 40s-50s

Come on user, you know why.

TTGfaggots can't handle their favorite show being called the trash it is. I can't wait for your next epic irony fueled reply, maybe I'll get lucky and called mr enter

You can call it whatever you want, just don't pretend that people say things they clearly didn't to make your argument. For instance TTG is not my favorite show by any means.

You are the one that can't handle that there are people that enjoy what you hate.

Liking it ironically is a shield, nothing more. Ironic and post ironic humor is almost always trash and uses irony as a shield so they don't have to accept this is worthless garbage they're making.

Still going hard with the strawmanning aren't we?
TTG made an episode (Cool School) about how earnest good sentiments win against edgy irony, maybe you'd like it.

>strawmanning
Yeah, that's why almost everyone I see defending it because it's ironic and you don't need to try if you're going to be ironic

>almost everyone I see defending it because it's ironic
Point to all the posts in these thread that even imply that.
>you don't need to try if you're going to be ironic
Source?

As a sidenote, what do you think "ironic humor" is? Would really help me understand what the fuck you're trying to say here.

>Point to all the posts in these thread that even imply that.
Yours

But it doesn't. Wew your shit is weak.

Even without the fan hate episodes, it would still have the same writing and air time

Both shows constantly get own 10 minutes like everyday, because kids probably likes anime memes and wacky/dumb humor. I'm not surprised.

Meanwhile nuPPG already had plenty of memes humor and reaction faces but never had any episode about how the old series was better than reboot or an episode dedicated entirely to ragging on internet haters. Now the nuPPG's feel like the third wheel to two other shows because got dropped from CN's schedule temporaily.

>Why would I make threads about shows that are already spammed here constantly?
Then why do you post about witch?

Because I'm just about the only one posting about it here, you retard.

Think before you post next time.

Fuck you, the humor is shit and you are a brainless idiot for liking it. I wont sit back and let CN taken over by your shit

There was nothing good about either of those.

Great argument fagtron, you sure convinced me with those hot opinions!

How can you argue that fart jokes and lolsorandumb hunor is good, mouth breather?

By recognizing the actual good jokes instead of the stuff that's targeted at the ages 5-12 demographic? I mean, you do know it's a kid's cartoon show, right?

Hell, even that Booty Scooty episode that is used as a reference point of immature lolrandom jokes had a bunch of great gems while being a 10 minute Gooneys parody.

It's made so you can watch it with your kid and still have a few laughs, not for adult basement-dwelling comic and cartoon "aficionados," to jerk their little pen0rs to, but maybe you missed that memo.

Their are no good jokes in it
>durr cartoons for kids are allowed to be shit
Fuck you TTG apologetic shit head. You are the reason why the industry is shit nkw

>that's targeted at the ages 5-12 demographic
Somehow the original TT managed without this.

Because it's not the same show, did you miss the part where it's a 10 minute, lighthearted skit show instead of a semi-serious cape action toon with a weeb wrapper? I liked both, but one is definitely not the other. And saying there aren't any good jokes is just disingenous. The freak chained up in the dungeon bit in that bemoaned episode I mentioned earlier had two pretty good jokes there alone.

You're missing the point completely. I'm comparing TT's humor to TTG's humor.

Teen Titans was always shit. Even the og cartoon was trash.

Ah, I got ya. The original run didn't really have any humor, so to speak, other than character humor (their interactions between each other, riffing off each other, expectations of how one would act and doing something different, etc). You're still ignoring the fact that they are completely different formats. The first was a half hour action cartoon with arcs and continuity. The current one is a 10 minute comedy short. Apples to oranges.

Actually find it kind of refreshing that there are shows that don't devolve into continuity. self-referential, "soap opera," style shows and is instead episodic. The only continuity TTG has is old callbacks to old characters/episodes that you don't really have to know because it doesn't affect the skit.

I never said TT was good either, they both suck. And if you think a cheap remake of the goonies is funny then you need to get that tumor out of your frontal love

I never said TT was good either, they both suck. And if you think a cheap remake of the goonies is funny then you need to get that tumor out of your frontal love

>The original run didn't really have any humor, so to speak, other than character humor
Are you retarded?

The original cartoon has one-liner jokes that are so good, they are better than full episodes of TTG. (Waffles is Exhibit A for both.)

>You're still ignoring the fact that they are completely different formats. The first was a half hour action cartoon with arcs and continuity. The current one is a 10 minute comedy short. Apples to oranges.
This is untrue as well. TT had plenty of entirely or primarily comedic episodes, except they had a non-retarded 22 minutes to tell the story. And those episodes tended to have the least continuity.