AUS SENDS REFUGEES TO USA

abc.net.au/news/2016-11-13/australia-announces-refugee-resettlement-deal-with-us/8021120

abc.net.au/news/2016-11-13/australia-poised-to-announce-outcome-of-refugee-deal/8020564

The United States and Australia have agreed to a one-off refugee resettlement deal for people on Manus Island and Nauru.

Authorities hope to begin moving people to the United States by early next year.

Thanks for taking our refugees Burgers :). Enjoy the enrichment.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-11-13/australia-announces-refugee-resettlement-deal-with-us/8021120
theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/sep/21/australia-will-take-refugees-from-costa-rica-camps-turnbull-tells-un
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Top kek

Feels good to already have a safe border

Not so fast

Obama trying to push through as many rapefugees as he can.

Fuck you island niggers

Hope you get raped by an emu

Sorry burger, obongo is stuffing the country with as many dune coons as possible so all terrorist attacks (which suspiciously stopped in the months leading up to the election) will be blamed on Trump.

>Americucks taking our refugees

hahahahahahaaHAHAHAHAHA

There's nothing about this I don't love

This. Exactly this.

He's not going out without a bang

>early next year
>Trump takes office on Jan 20
>undos every executive order

welp

Hopefully, many such cases!

These refugees are not muslims.

....not really so worried about these ones but Im pretty sure Trump will unwind this deal, and I hope he does.

Oh look, Obama is flooding the US with as many Muslims as he possibly can while he has a chance.

these arent muslims.

>These refugees are not muslims.

Yes they are. They're more of the Afghan human trash that shot up Orlando. One of them was caught raping little boys here and committed suicide.

yeah but whats the otherside of the deal? what are we giving usa to take these sandiggers

>sends them back to Syria instead of Australia

They're not afghan and they're not muslim. You're just stupid and australian so you didn't read the article or google the place they're from.

Australia wins again

>Afghan refugee Riaz Samadi in Port Moresby said he felt "very happy" about the "very good deal".

They're like 90% Afghan, Iraqi and Iranian - you might get like a dozen Sri Lankans but the rest are boom boom.

ok
what are they?

jesus. the australians put them on christian islands.

anyways, we'll be sending them back. your turn to get based australia.

no backsies

united states, trump, refugees.

they're going back. they're either going back to your country or their original country.

we might just build a giant playground for them in iraq.

how many

>refugee resettlement deal
>deal

hahah USA gets fucking cucked!

exchange them with iran for more hostages

I read that fast and thought it said "Australian refugees" and got excited about adopting a 23 year old bogan who pisses on my neighbors

Sounds fun. I'd do it for free

thanks for taking these pieces of shit america, there have been plenty of rapes on their quarantine island, they'll fit right in

FUCK

Come my favorite Anglo brother

who the fuck authorized this and why did they

i mean really now, why the FUCK did we agree to this

Last months of obama to fuck up america. Ausland sensed this.

I don't even know how we do it mates. We are mates with most countries, people almost always praise Australia and Aussies and we shit all over them as much as we can. It's just something we are born to do I guess.

Everyone in australia might be secretly jews I dont know how to explain how we do it otherwise.

Sold.
I'll bring the beers. Are your neighbours cunts?

We're like Chad if he was a country, cunt.

trump will stop this jewery

just a prank bro

The ultimate in posting shit

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS FAIR

KEK

WHERES YOUR GOD EMPEROR NOW Sup Forums

#IMWITHHER

But Donald will reverse all the fugee scum Masta Negro accepted

you shitposting faggots are gonna pay for this when trump takes charge

I love it how the elite fucks the world but keeps australia safe as a just incase the world goes to shit nation.

Chinks and our own government didn't get that memo

NO NO NO
FUCKING OBAMA
THANKS A LOT YOU NIGGER

>Lindt
>lebos
>arabs
>sudanese
>southeast asians
>chinese
>safe

trump will put a stop to this.....they should have been drowned at sea years ago.

I'm honestly surprised those foolish sheep merchants over the ditch didn't take them

Maybe they've wised up since the last time when we dumped 4000 useless niggers on them

>Questions have also been raised about whether the incoming President-elect Donald Trump will honour the deal.
Don't worry pal

If you don't take them, someone else will. We aren't.

we'll have them there before the end of the month, can't send back we're full

>Australian Government IRL shitposting with the best of them

Trump will stop this good luck trying to pawn them off on someone else.

>Trump will get them to build the wall
>from the other side

Dickhead, in return we're getting fucking jungle monkey niggers from ecuador or some other shit South American country.

Fucking idiot.

America will send them to canada. God knows we sent all our refugees there already. They even payed us for them thanks Trudeau!

we can just dump them off at the marshal islands or something

I hear Canada's in need of cultural enrichment

Fucking Hell. We need a northern wall too.

When Australia sends their people they are not sending their best. They are not sending you, they are not sending you. They are sending gooks, jungle monkeys, mooslems, bogans and aging whores.

get cucked yanks

you guys know you're taking in hispanic immigrants as part of this trade deal right?

Aussies confirmed Bantzmasters.

>tfw Obama will accept all refugees before Trump's inauguration day

kek, we know where the first invasion will be.

post source cunt

Also I'll accept 1300 sexy Latino women.

lol

theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/sep/21/australia-will-take-refugees-from-costa-rica-camps-turnbull-tells-un

oh that, yeah we already knew about that. IIRC Christians and Catholics get priority.

I'll take spics over dune coons any day.

maybe the cartels they'll bring will lower the price of nose candy

Who cares if they are not of Germanic stock? Why are people so hell bent on destroying homogenous nations

What the fuck are you talking about?
We're already flooded with mudshits and chinks

We are taking central American refugees in exchange.