Think of a superhero or supervillain

Got it? you must now reinvent their entire origin without straying too far, for example, you can do an actual goblin Norman Osborn who wears a human guise, but making him too different like having him work for Galactus is no good. We've had some good shit from this before, like Demon Carnage, Lovecraft Hulk, and German Freakshow Penguin. Have fun!

Ironheart. Mutate, with bio electrical powers. Begun stealing inventions and parts, that she could power with her ample natural electrical power as a way to fake being a proper tech hero. Starts going after some of Iron Man's rogues to get their tech, but causes lots of damage because a noob with a destructive powers. Tony intervenes and tries to guide her. But opps he is coma very quickly after, and now Riri is faking it until she can make it. But a dwindling stockpile of parts means she has to be careful while fending off Tony's rogues intent on dismantling his company and legacy.

I was actually thinking of this today.

I would make him a Captain America villain.

Cap was created for WW2, he came from a time when America could still claim a moral superiority, a time when all things seemed possible and, after the worst war the world ever faced, peace was possible.

Nuke is the Cap of Vietnam. The loss of American innocence and betrayal of American ideals.

Make Barracuda the Captain America of the Proxy wars of the 80's. He represents the worst of what America came to be, self-serving, ruthless, the embodiment of the "Fuck You, Got Mine" mentality that's poisoned America ever since. He thumbs his nose at Cap's idealism, considering it naive and pointless. He knows how to game the system, any system, to get himself in power, with the sole goal of enriching himself when he's there.

He doesn't want to take over the world. He doesn't want to destroy America. He wants to scrounge around it and pick its bloated carcass clean.

Daredevil. Jack Murdock is alive, the victory over Creel still gave Matthew spark of inspiration he needed, however Jack took a bit of a wrong turn as he impressed Kingpin and made him one of his top gangsters. The idea is how Matt's successes as Daredevil reflect on Jack's failures as crook, how Jack would react if he found out some blind dude has been training his son for war against ninjas and have many really uncomfortable scenes like Jack asking his son to use his lawyer magic to get his daddy scot free.

Killer Moth but nobody actually knows who he is, much like Bruce himself, and he uses scare tactics to fuck with everybody like Batman would. Say, someone sees a group of moths somewhere. That place then proceeds to fall apart horrifically.

I'd make Ultron an Iron Man villain or at least an Avengers villain explicitly created by/focused on him. Much as I hate to admit, him being an IM villain via the MCU did make sense and you can keep his much better comics personality than the shitty MCU one. "Evil AI/Robot" fits into the engineering/technology vibes Iron Man has for his rogues' gallery as well.

The Fantastic Four: a team of scientists who found themselves bombarded by cosmic rays, mutating their human forms to give them bizarre powers!

What the Four didn't know was the true nature of the cosmic force that mutated them. The "space rays" were actually part of a strange quantum existence, an empty piece of spacetime filling itself with information that floats past. Being in deep space it had only ever processed inorganic matter, borrowing undefined elements; the hardness of a bit of space dust, the heat of a distant sun, the incorporeal nature of dark matter, the elasticity of time. It had never processed anything organic, let alone four beings as complex as humans.

As the existence processed the data it absorbed, it grew from simple rays of heat and mass into a fully humanoid figure itself. It was a terrible amalgamation of all four of the scientists, contained within a crude approximation of a space suit. The entity latched itself to the scientists' space ship in the confused throes of sudden sentience. Its being was too unstable to fully process the ship, but its metal hull did cause the existence's "space suit" to grow metallic and cold.

Thrown from the space ship upon reentry into the Earth's atmosphere, the entity, dazed from months of painful asphyxiation and rebirth in space, awoke in an unfamiliar desert. "I am Dr. Richards. No, I am Susan Storm. I am Johnny Grimm? No, I am Dr. Ben Richards. No..." it murmured, processing the fresh memories it was filled with fragments of. The entity shambled along, murmuring, until it reached a body of water. It removed its helmet and bent down to drink for the first time the water it remembered drinking through four lifetimes...

The entity recoiled. Its reflection was not Reed Richards, or Susan or Johnny Storm, or Ben Grimm. "I am Dr. Storm. I am Dr. Grimm. I am Dr. Richards," It cried out, growing cognizant of the inconsistency of its own thoughts. Its memories overlapped in ways it could not understand, and the grotestque entity staring back from the water's reflection fit none of them. "I am doctor... I am doctor..."

The creature replaced its metallic mask. Its fractured spirit was broken.

"I am doomed."

Dark Beast

after escaping AoA and meeting Emma Frost in the Morlock tunnels, he trains her in political manipulation and subliminally implants ideas in her head to coerce the x-men in to making horrible decisions like getting themselves isolated an vulnerable and sowing doubt between old friends to keep them weak and divided

he sets up various secret safehouses for himself with scavenged and salvaged apocalypse tech to prepare for "certain opportunities"

Hey i would atleast read the storytime for that!

>ever since the 80s

hate to break it to you, but the nazi war machien owed its existence to U.S. corporations. the nazis kept records of who they killed and why with a punchcard system from a company called Dehomag. Dehomag was a susidiary of IBM

other corporations that did business with the nazis include but are not limited to:

Texaco
Pratt and Whitney
Bethlehem Steel
Alcoa
Standard Oil
JP Morgan
Prescott Bush (Bush jr's grandfather)

I like that. Neo Liberal, trickle down Barracuda Cap sounds fun.

I think he's implying more the idea of America rather than the reality.

Steve Rogers coming from a Golden Age of American idealise following the New Deal; Nuke coming from the Vietnam era when Americans started questioning American exceptionalism; and Barracuda Cap coming from a time when America just got rid of their facade and embraced unfettered capitalism under Reagan and neo liberal reforms.

Plastic Man. Eel O'Brian's gang tries to heist a museum and in a hurry he puts on a tribal bracelet because it's faster than carrying it in his hand. Bracelet disappears into his body and that's when his abilities begin.

This, exactly.

"Why does anyone get into politics? To get motherfucking rich."

"It's bullshit, but I can sell it."

bump

Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch. Before they had powers they were as close as two people could be. But once they both got powers, they got even closer then that. Being changed and combined. Now they shift between their previous forms, ranging from fully Quicksilver to fully Scarlet Witch and all the iterations inbetween. This also effects their power, with a half half mix being both their powers but halved in power. This change has little conscious control, and depends more on their shifting emotions.

repostan my carnage one
There was once a young boy who lived on a farm with his family. He had sadistic tendencies, but managed to keep his odd traits hidden. His family was also odd, every month a livestock would go missing, and they never permitted the boy to go in the basement at night.

One day, when the boy was 15, the family dog disappeared. The boy suspected it to be related to the basement, and what he found was horrifying. Dozens of dead animal bodies, all piled together in a form of a ritual to summon a demon. A demon made of blood that drove out the worst tendencies of those it controlled.

The boy eventually saw his parents come in, and bring in the dog's corpse. They placed it on top, and chanted. And from that, the demon arose. It made itself a body from the corpses of the animals slaughtered to summon it, and from then, it seeked a host. Unlike the parents, it saw the boy in the shadows, and as if horrifically, it bonded to him by his skin. Not long after, the boy horrifically started changing in appearance. His teeth were getting sharper, his pupils were disappearing, and he seemed to be rapidly aging, with one day being a week to him. On one night, a year after the demon had entered his body, he slaughtered his family, looking less like man and more like beast. Of course, this is what they say is the origin of one villain, one that is shrouded in mystery and fear. And that man, we call CARNAGE.

Reposting my DOOM bit from yesterday:

>not a gyppo, just a random Yuropoor Latverian with a shit-ass, Balkan surname
>Latveria is between Italy and Greece, or in the Med, like in the Ultimate Universe
>parents are run of the mill blue collar workers
>tries to do well at school but has no help and no resources
>struggles through mandatory education
>goes to random, shit Latverian Uni to study Physics or some shit
>tries to do good, fails because he doesn't have connections
>gets more and more bitter as time goes on
>lonely, friendless autist who lifts and studies
>becomes insecure to the point where everything about him seems like a deformity to his mind
>gets out of Uni with some mediocre marks
>gets scholarship to some Western European Uni
>meets Richards
>Richards is a Chad, bangs Sue, is the smartest guy ever, and hung like a horse
>basically everybody likes Richards, he's a power fantasy
>Victor hates him with a fiery passion
>gets into occult shit
>finishes his PhD
>Richards, with his scientist dad's backing starts a company
>Victor works as a researcher at Cern or something
>learns of Richards launching a space shuttle to set up colonies
>loses his mind completely
>attempts to speed up the creation of the portal (the project he working on) by mixing magic
>entire thing blows up, mauls his face and everybody thinks he's dead
>resurfaces at Latveria as "Doom"
>starts a revolt by allying with the anti-government cells
>eventually they kick the Government Officialsout
>Doom then murders his "supporters", crowns himself King and establishes a """Democratic""" Kingship

I took out the anachronistic shit, gave the story a Balkan experience and made him a legitimately sick and twisted asshole, not a noble "freedom fighter".

Not about the origin,but I kinda have this headcanon that he goes to Operas,plays and whatnot in his mask from Unthinkable, and plays the "suave and brooding" guy.

>Barracuda rainibg gunfire on Cap from a huey while shouting, "TRICKLE DOWN, MOTHA FUCKA"

I don't know whether or not I want this.

nice

>Baron Blood

Inst as of being bitten by Dracula, Baron Blood IS Dracula. A vampire so ancient that he began as a primordial beast, Dracula gained many, many names and guises through the years, shaping himself to be what he must in order to not only survive the era, but gain influence and power.

During World War II, Blood kills Union Jack's brother, John Flasworth, and amassed his fortune and adds it to the one he has built for himself. Blood reveals himself to Hitler, and teams up for Project Living Vampire, an attempt at scientifically synthesizing vampiric traits. Union Jack and the Invaders stop Blood, but he survives, slowly increasing the Vamoire population through cults and manipulation, even personally transforming a one Deacon Frost. Farnsworth wears his disguise so he can continue pretending to be his alter ego, and through the ages pretends to be the son of the last.

Decades later, a young scientist known as Michael Morbius is diagnosed with cancer. Fearing his death, Michael spends months uncovering pieces of Project Living Vampire all over the world, finally learning how the formula worked. Michael injects himself with the formula, which keeps him able to be in the sun, but his thirst for blood is even greater than that of abnormal vampire. Morbius is eventually sought by Blood, who becomes a sworn nemesis to Blade.