Why are you guys so mean to women?

Why are you guys so mean to women?

Because we're irredeemably deplorable.

100 gbp says she's a hunt-and-peck typer

[sagelike retort]

If you don't get it, you get got.

Because women are mean to us

If I'm to be called the bad guy regardless of what I do, I may as well embrace it.

they deserve it.

They seem to think when we treat them the same fucking way we treat bros that it is mean. It is not, they are just too into themselves to notice.

Kellyanne Conway ran Trump's campaign, and she's pretty neat.

Clinton just wanted to start World War 3 with Ruissa, and most people aren't favorable to the idea of dying in a nuclear apocalypse.

Is that a picture of her deleting emails

HAAHAAHAAA

She's still going to prison, right?

Most likely not

ROASTIES ARE MEAN

Highly dependent on what congress does after January 20th. President Trump himself cannot appoint a special prosecute to go after Clinton without causing a conflict of issue concern, but Congress can. Also the FBI can reopen the case, or pursue more charges on the 50,000 fucking other things about classified info she wasn't ever formally charged with yet.

We do it for the keks.

Because clearly you've never had real life experience with western women. They are unloyal, spoiled, selfish and entitled. After a while you become disgusted with them and treat them like shit.

Donald Trump sexually harasses women, rapes them, and grabs them by the pussy. Donald Trump had several opportunities during the debate to grab Hillary Clinton's pussy and yet he did not. THEREFORE, it cannot be possible that Hillary Clinton is a woman!

why are you so thin-skinned and sensitive

Eh, if anyone is mean to women (as in disrespectful) I'd say it's more often liberals

They're the ones who force roles and agendas on women, it's almost like they "tokenize" them in the same way they do the minorities they claim to care for so much. Treating women as if they should be coddled and prioritized is the same as treating them as if they are lesser than men, IMO. The right generally just treats them like normal people, aside from jokes and shit that's not PC

They wanted to be treated the same as men.