“OY CALLOY, RUDY! You gotta tell people to stop drawin’ DICKS on the chalkboard. They’re everywhere down here.”

>“OY CALLOY, RUDY! You gotta tell people to stop drawin’ DICKS on the chalkboard. They’re everywhere down here.”

What kind of stuff have you erased into Chalk Zone, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ymbw2R3uIqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing, because schools don't use chalkboards anymore around here.

youtube.com/watch?v=ymbw2R3uIqc

do you think theres a dry erase board universe in chalkzone canon?

There is an episode about it. It's just a shitty place full of mathematical equations and geometric shapes IIRC

maybe the markerzone is like a different dimension that chalkzone inhabitants are racist as fuck against, like apartheid south africa levels of racist as fuck against

>There isn’t one dry erase dick
Unrealistic

I once drew a small flying machine that would bring me magic chalk from chalk zone once it got erased. I soon realized if it didn't it would never be able to bring it to me since it can't use it.

Chicks with Dicks

She would make such a good gf.

> schools don't use chalkboards anymore
how old are you.

How poor are you?

OP's question was past tense you fucking brainlet. Im 21 and remember using chalk boards as a kid, by you stating that you have never used a chalk board before means that you must be underage.

I don't remember this?

the only thing i remember about this show is that it gave me a vore fetish

how?

there was some episode where a character was about to get digested by a plant or something, i barely remember it

I'm 23 and never used a chalkboard in my life.

this and scooby-doo gave me a short haired girls with glasses having red or brown hair.

The episode turned out to be Rudy's fever dream. They also went to Pencil Zone, but those zones might not be canon.

I'm 21 too and I've had a total of one, maybe two classrooms that used chalk boards instead of dry-erase boards and they were in High School.

Do sidewalk chalk drawings go to chalk zone?

A bunch of naked girls with dicks and dicknipples (because I thought girls had those back then) that I drew and quickly erased when I was 10 or so, hoping at the very chance that chalk zone was somehow actually real and I could meet them some day.

>Chalkzone is nothing but dicks poop and swastikas

You think that's bad? Just imagine how bad it is in Graffitizone or MS Paintzone.

I'm 27 and I don't think I've seen a chalkboard in 20 years (except maybe as bars where they list their current drink list in an "artsy" way).
It's all dryerase boards.

There's an entire episode of rudy "editing" people's sidewalk chalk drawings and then dealing with the consequences

>Graffitizone
I'd dig it.

wtf, I've had them in my elementary, bedroom, uni and I'm only 19

Seriously, how was Rudy supposed to know that vampire was just opening a can of dog food with his teeth? It clearly looked like he was going to bite that innocent puppy. Whoever drew it did a poor job of translating the idea of what was going on. They didn't even fucking draw the can of dog food.

I wonder what's in Dry-EraseZone? Probably the same thing as except more math equations and words.

I should draw Rudy and Penny fucking on a chalkboard and then erase it.

>that time Rudy drew a chalk Penny to use as a his personal sex slave
Those puberty episodes were weird.

Funnily enought, our professors for mathematics hate dry-erase boards with a passion. University wanted to buy them but they said no so they didn't.

There’s probably a series of lewd drawings that go around collecting all the dicks for private use

I think it depends on your school. At mine, chalkboards were being phased out, but a lot of classrooms hadn't bothered to remove them yet. You'd kind of have a chalkboard wall with a dry erase panel in the middle.

I like to imagine that there are so many dicks in Chalk Zone that they use them as a natural resource. They burn the dicks for warmth, use them as building materials, etc. There’s gotta be a reason there aren’t several just running around there.

>not anymore = never used one

we need more THICC Penny

Then draw some Rudy, or are you too afraid of what happened last time Penny caught you with your dick deep in chalk Penny?

trust me if I had any artistic ability whatsoever I would definitely draw some

also Rudy wouldn't need to draw a Chalk Penny, he and the real Penny probably lose their virginity's to each other before the end of Middle School in all likelihood

But he could do whatever he wants to a chalk Penny, he can make her do all the things the real one would never consent to.

He took her to Cock Zone

>But he could do whatever he wants to a chalk Penny, he can make her do all the things the real one would never consent to.
honestly I peg Penny as the sort to be incredibly kinky in private, while Rudy is honestly the kind of guy who is rather vanilla in his tastes

From what I remember, they're using whiteboards since 1st grade.
>I'm 20, btw.