Jewanon here AMA

Hi, Sup Forums, I'm among those 20% of kikes who voted Trump. And I want to tell you I'm so fucking sorry for how much bullshit my people have caused White Christian civilization. A huge part of the bad shit happening right now is our fault. But what can I do about it? I feel powerless. If I ever even suggest that White people are human I get called a traitor. If I even show the slightest bit of support for Trump, my friends and most of my family attacks me viciously. You have no idea how backstabbing, dishonest and fanatical Jews can be.

Two years ago, when I first found Sup Forums, I was of the opinion that this whole "Jews are fighting against White people" stuff was just Nazi bullshit. But then I began to really critically look around in my own circle of friends and family (Jews) and found it to be stunningly accurate. Jews always try to pressure me to side with whatever antiwestern bullshit they are pushing this week, because "the holocaust" and "we want to push back against those type of people who did the holocaust".

If it sounds overwhelming and fucking annoying, it is! I couldn't stop the Jewish community from its bullshit if I wanted to.

Most of them are good people but they really think that fighting "the white man" is some kind of just revenge for Hitler.

What do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

weveseenthisbefore.org/open_letter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Soros
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>You have no idea how backstabbing, dishonest and fanatical Jews can be.

Lock doors and windows of home and put tanks of carbon monoxide flowing inside, gas the kikes

Not sure if you're trolling or not but whatever. This is NOT your fault personally. If you feel bad for whites who have been bullied by the Zionist hate machine, do your best to help redpill other Jew's, others whom you know.

You can start by educating yourself over what the Zionists have done over at jewwatch.com (anti Zionist, anti Nazi website hosting information only)

No I mean to each other. I came out as a Trump supporter and almost got fucking disowned by my mother. I'm not even joking. My dad and I hate the way Jews act, usually, towards our society.

Jews need to stop attacking western culture and people, they do it because it feels good to get revenge. But America helped to crush Hitler, so I don't want revenge on White America.

I like White America. I feel OK around them unlike around niggers. JUST SAYING THAT will get me fucking attacked and ostacized in Jewish circles, it's insane.

SJW female Jews are like the enforcers now, they have total power in the Jewish community, no one can shut them up. Jewish people are the biggest cucks on earth, I shit you not.

My dad is a Michael Savage fan, and basically Savage's core audience is Jews who feel loyal to White people and hate liberalism.

We are really fucking ashamed of how Jews look now, thanks to all the asshole Jews who have supported evil ideologies like marxism and cultural marxism, etc. Very fucking sad.

I tried to join an altright group but when I revealed I was a Jew, I was respectfully banned.

It feels upsetting as fuck, but I can't blame them for distrusting me.

Go live in Israel and be with your people so you can actually have a connection to the people around you. Also keep your pity. Don't try to fix Jews in America and it's a waste of time. Diaspora is a sickness.

It's just really brutal, like me I'm a loving sweet person, probably kind of beta, and I love everyone. I don't want to denigrate White rural southerners, but most Jews would honestly be very happy if every redneck and hillbilly in America got nuked!

I have a friend who is originally from the rural south, also, and I know from experience they are good people.

But my Jewish friends and family somehow think that "out there in the middle of nowhere, the hicks are secretly being nazis and are evil". All this nonsense. It's like they think White conservative America is the devil. It's a kind of religion.

Very sad.
I might go to Israel, thank you user.

Nice blog.
>appeals to pity fallacy.

Hitler slowly inserted his penis in Anne's anus. She felt it penetrating as it went inside her and realized how much bigger it was than the pencils she used to stuff there.
"Oh, ja, babe, that's a real german instrument at work here! Do you feel my german warmachine? Do you feel how it moves?" Hitler inquired.
"Oh, yes, fuck the jews! This penis is the one true god!" Anne responded with her eyes closed as Hitler's penis thrusted in and out of her young, pretty ass.

Hitler's hands then wrapped around her nubile waist and pulled her in deep. Anne's entire body felt like it was reaching climax just when an uncontrollable "Fuck me, mein Furor! came screaming out of her mouth. No more was Anne's mind on her experiences in the work camp because she was now free to savagely explore her most secret desire of being fucked by the leader of the master race.

As Hitler's hands moved up to Anne's hard young breasts, a quiver of sexual release came from her undeserving pussy. "I will fuck your ass till the red army is at the gates!" Hitler said as he let go a flood of cum into Anne's cute jewish ass.

Heinrich Himmler, then, standing behind the door, gave a slight knock and the door creaked open just enough to see Anne's bare ass and tears of joy running down her face. Hitler casually looked up towards the door and invited Himmler in for some spit-poling.
Anne, in a fit of sexual rage, started pinching her rock hard nipples and furously rubbing her young shaved pussy. She had only known Heinrich's baton on her back-side, but she now wanted to suck it while Hitler furiously fucked her asshole. Himmler slowly pulled his baton out and teased Anne's willing pink lips with the end. Hitler then forced her head down on Heinrich's baton while jamming three fingers in her willing pussy. "It's a holocaust!" she yelled out in pleasure.

No forgiveness for what the Jews have done to the world.

Look to Jesus for starters.

Wow very funny I'm soooo offended

I was born a Jew. I'm middle class, I have to actually rub shoulders with fucking shitskins unlike most Jews, who can be 99% isolated from them.

Hate me? Why? Fucking asshole.

>we need to LARP as jews on twitter and shit on white people

?

Conor McGregor won btw

Whatever is wrong with Jews it's secondary to the condition of being in diaspora. That's where most problems with the Jew stem from. Those people can't be fixed unless they actually go to Israel.

Go to Israel. Stay out of our countries. We just want our countries back, and our people to be free.

I was not trying offend you. I assume you are not human, so that would be futile.

I might, but I'm extremely used to just living in America, moving to the middle east scares the shit out of me as a concept.

Maybe someday.

Sounds like you need a strong Jewish man to put the women in place

>Do you like what they did to Star Wars?
>Do jews have souls?
>Do you think usury is acceptable?
>Should governments not own their representative central banks?
>Should organized media be dismantled?
>Should jews locate themselves in only a few countries?
>Why do jews live everywhere? If you have an excuse that does not include imperialism, I'd like to hear it.

can i have money best ally

Jewish here too. I'm thinking more and more about getting the alt-right and the jewish youth together.
We can be ultimately strong that way!

very few such men exist, most Jewish men are extremely self indulgent off work, and focus 100% on their work when not relaxing. They don't take charge in family situations, they just ignore it and let the woman control it all. It's very upsetting

It's your ancestral homeland and there's air conditioning now. Living in Israel would be spiritually fulfilling for you.
Fuck off.

I'm half Jewish. Should I convert and redpill the Jews from the inside?

My first piano teacher who happened to be Jewish used to rant any time someone even mentioned Germany. She would say, "WE DONT' DO GERMANY!" She was a horribly nasal and obese woman. She was also terrible at teaching piano. Luckily I found a Germany-Irish fellow who taught me how to play well. I realize not all Jews are like this. In fact I've met plenty of good Jews but I never felt welcome by them. Back then I didn't even have any resentment towards them so they had no reason to treat me like shit besides the fact that I'm a blond-haired blue eyed lad.

Infiltrate or fuck off. We dont need your "i am so sorry mr gentile, I am the good jew".
Fucking counter it or fuck off.

This is the fucking insane. #WeveSeenThisBefore
I suspect site is a honeypot

weveseenthisbefore.org/open_letter

I'm actually practically an alcoholic and almost broke, sadly. I'm kind of a loser. I'm from a Jewish family that never got rich. The last rich people in my family are my mother's parents, and they aren't leaving much to me. But I'll get some, so it's ok.

You might be right, I'm just so lazy and I really enjoy America. I am so tired of being weak, though. I know israel would toughen me up. It makes me sad, I feel American, but I know Jews have FUBAR'd America, hard.

Feels sad man

german-irish*

I'm sure you are a Goy LARPING as a jew but if you are not than I thank you brother.

No.
You need the Jewish youth on your side or you'll get fucked up. Believe me.

This is exactly the fucking attitude I deal with in the Jewish community, their religion is Holocausto-LGBT-MULTICULTURAL-WHATEVER-WHITE-CHRISTIAN-AMERICA-DISLIKES-ism.

It's fucking driving me nuts to be honest. haha

yeah i'm okay with a subsistent jewish nation; greater israel might happen in a grandchild's lifetime. But Jewish influence in other countries is NOT okay imho. Fight for the future of your nationstate, from within your nationstate, without US assistance.

You are our brother. I follow Torah too, and believe in Jesus.

No problemo dude!

When you guys conquer the world and you make me a slave - don't whip me too hard!

If you really are what you say, gather all the hypothetical good jews and pack your stuff. Leave West with the worst, and the worst only. The problem will solve itself and you will be abroad.

Stop trying so hard

very funny, Jews aren't enslaving the world they just believe in this insane far-left bullshit, trust me they SOMEHOW RETARDEDLY think it's right

Try to tell a Jew it's wrong and he cries BUT MUH GRANDPA WHO LIVED DURING HITLUH

it's IMPOSSIBLE to enlighten them

You and most other Jews are just cannon fodder, essentially.

When Sup Forums talks about "da joos" they are often misguided. Sure a massive proportion of Jews push the exact ideologies we hate, however, they are not the root cause, merely another symptom.

The elite tier of Jews who rule the world care about as much as you as they do white people.
You just happen to be a perfect safety net though.
Any time a person, no matter their race or religion, realises the truth and tries to take action against it, they are called racist, or more specifically an anti-semite.

So the general discourse tends to be a white person noticing something, then the elites calling them out for being literally Hitler, then the Jewish majority and white liberals agreeing and giving even more power to the elites, then the original white person resents the accusation and becomes stronger in their beliefs (and therefore further ostracised) or gives into peer pressure and shuts up.

The beauty of the plan is that you all believe yourself to be a protected class, yet you still suffer from the same bullshit, still run the same rat race.

Its all divide and conquer, unless you sit in the inner circle you are really no better off than anyone else.

I never see this on the Jewish community of Belgium.
Here everyone is for Trump and everyone hated Clinton.
Why the fuck does USA Jews think that pushing gay rights etc are in their favor?
Also which movement of Judaism are you following?

its ok cheer up jew bro

reform and we're right near los angeles so it's basically very liberal and hardcore pro-hillary and dems, the Jewish American community is cucked to hell, truly.

I wish we used our power for good

thanks

Fpbp. I was going to greentext the same thing. Im proud of you leafbro

Sorry jewaonon, you may be one of the good ones, but we must exterminate your race.

It's you or us at this point. You'll never convince hubris obsessed kikes to stop fighting the goyim. Hitler showed mercy to kikes and exiled them, hoping to move them to their own nation. Kikes riled up huge good goy armies against him for that.

You can't show mercy to jews, they will not show mercy to us.

I can completely understand why the Jews would attempt to control everything. Holocaust was beyond fucked. I understand why nationalism is frightening to see again but American nationalism is different in because we value our diversity. I just we your brethren understood that trying to control everything is not helping you guys and is creating a backlash that may spiral out of control

>I'm so fucking sorry for how much bullshit my people have caused White Christian civilization.

>Thinking anyone should feel guilty for the actions of their race

What are you, a kike?

Cuck.
Don't say sorry for shit you didn't do. Don't let anyone take revenge on you. Reverse colonialism is bullshit.

Sounds like you boys need some Jesus in your life. No, not the mexican variety.

>I can completely understand why the Jews would attempt to control everything.
Hmm.
>Holocaust was beyond fucked
You imply that they didn't try it before the holocaust.

Oh no don't worry, liberal and reform Judaism are the same here. All the liberal Jews are fucking traitor to the Jewish people. (>Promoting degeneracy is for me backstabbing, because the Jewish youth will be touched by that virus)

Convert to Christianity.

Nothing else will prevent you from being an atheistic/mystic globalist Jew or a Talmudic Israeli Zionist.

I was raised Reform Jewish..they accepted trannies as rabbis now, it's a complete joke. I find it interesting/encouraging how the far right nationalists of Europe are uniting with Israel against the scourges of leftism and Islamism.

Why don't you convert to Christianity and give up your shill family? Join us goy, find a nice not kike, have children, deny your past?

On the day of the rope you will be spared

>because the Jewish youth will be touched by that virus)
It isn't evil because it befalls on your people, it is evil and therefore befalls on your people too. Have you encountered the concept of 'cosmic justice', 'Karma' or the like?

A revolution will always devour its children. No exception.

its not evil if your people starve for getting aids

YouTube Brother Nathaniel

Swedes and Somalis are not my people, though. Nice try.

Minus the liberal bullshit, I actually found the Reform branch of Judaism to be very interesting in how they understand themselves.

Of course, when you get faggots on the bema, its pretty disappointing.

>You have no idea how backstabbing, dishonest and fanatical Jews can be.
You idiot, we knew about this at least two thousand years ago. Jesus was a Jew, and he was backstabbed by a Jew.

Doc Savage is great and if you've been listening is really the guy that started the Trump Train. I remember him imploring The Donald to run when he had him on the show several years back, then lo and behold it actually became reality and he went all the fucking way. Still pretty hard to fathom 2bh.

> I'm among those 20% of kikes

18%

Are you on antiarianism by default mode?

>Oy vey, goys, I'm so sorry for all the other Jews! We're not like that, take this as a peace offering

לאף אחד לא אכפת ממך או מהזין החתוך שלך יא חתיכת קרנן אוטיסט.

>Why are Jews so fucked up?

What's the Asian vote on Trump?

alex soros
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Soros

It's cool, I've got something worse than Jews.

Canadians.

In all seriousness, nobody's mad at you for the Jewish elite and Soros. You're a person, like anyone else.

The ultimate redpill is that

>We really are all people

Every mongoloid, every nigger, spic, chink and "glorious defender of the west." You really are only judged on your ideas, so please understand that on only those points do I say

>YOURE A HUGE FUCKING FAGGOT OP

Because you don't need to control everything, or the Jewish people.

You just gotta... not be a cunt yourself? I dunno, get kids, fuck women, make money, etc. Live.

(also thank you for your support, day of the rake shall escape you).

>But what can I do about it?
Go live in Israel and convince everyone you know to follow you. There will be no jewish question it there are no jews among other nations.

Fpbp

Stop with the guilt kike. It's just as pathetic as when my people do it.
How about you don't cuck yourself to us, pick yourself up and find a cause to fight for. May it be your race, your job, your hobby, it doesn't matter. Work to make the world a better place for you and don't ever ask anybody to choose your cause for you.

>And I want to tell you I'm so fucking sorry for how much bullshit my people have caused White Christian civilization.
Shut up. You didn't take part in it anymore than white people alive today took part in slavery, and neither have any business apologizing. As long as you're redpilled and not a globalist kike, then you're fine.

Guilt-mongering is libcuck shit, and we have no part in that. Keep resisting the jews around you and help support western civilization instead of destroying it, and you'll be fine.

>What do Sup Forums?
Tell them that if they stop shilling cultural marxism and destroying nations with their banks, people will stop trying to kill them.

>Daily reminder..never trust a Jew...literally the seeds of Satan.

You personally have nothing to be sorry about, just work on being a good person with a fucking AWESOME GOOD HEART.

Kill you're family
Become a Christian
Repent for being a filthy Jew

Are you a Jew with a glitch that makes you incorruptible and moral? If so become and inside man, climb the ladder of nepotism into the darkest reaches of Jewry. Find the pedos in Hollywood/Gov't, discover if they do drink Goy blood, learn about the Bernie Madoff's of the Federal Reserve and what they're up to, do whatever it takes to get smoking gun evidence and then blow it all open as your final act.

Become the ultimate jew and jew over the jews

I don't get it?! BUT Hitler was half jewish, half Austrian!

You realize they've been kicked out of every country they migrate to for the last like 4000 years whenever they don't just get enslaved instead because they try to take over everything and have a supremacy fetish right?
This isnt a new thing user.

Another Jew here. Get fucked OP. I fucking despise people like you. You know how much of a pathetic loser you look like getting on your knees to suck stormfag dick even though they'll just hate you anyway?

I think your people can be saved OP but it wont be easy. We have to exterminate the worst most Jewish among you and then we have to switch your bloodline from matriarchal to patriarchal. Easiest way to do this is to sterilize all jewish women and then have jewish men just make patra-half jew babies to permanently kill the Jewish mother guilt cycle.

You can keep your religion if you want but keep that shit private like the Mormons and the Amish and from here on out never interfere with the economic and social aspects of any civilization you live in ever again. This includes USURY (obscenely high interest rates on loans)

You do that and we will forgive all your past Jewry and even let you keep Israel. We never liked the Palestinians anyway we would rather gas them and take their best looking women as war brides (you can have some too)

This is my honest assessment as an actual card carrying member of the American Nazi Party (not joking). You can be saved but you have to help us in the coming Shoah and be prepared for some hard Eugenics based policies going forward.

leafs and jews, GOOD FOR OVENS!

Jew here too, and yeah, fuck off.

See, now this is why I burn crosses and throw feces on the door steps of synagogues

Do you think what you have against white people is nature or nurture?

He just realized we are going to win in the end and is bowing to the rightful masters of the world.

the only jews that voted for trump are the orthodox jews as myself and the conservative jews that came from russia which is also myself.

if you look at nyc. the only areas that voted trump are orthodox jewish communities and italian/irish voters of staten island.

you said your family is reform and therefore your family is part of the majority of jews in america which are reform and conservatives are dying out.

reform judaism started in germany in the 1700s with their liberalism there and that is why germans hated them. these reform jews brought their liberalism here to america and continue bullshitting more and more.

reform ashkanazim must be eradicated desu and thats coming from an orthodox jew lol

Sadly know because Israel constantly meddles in the affairs of other countries and engages in espionage.

Israel is currently supporting ISIS and bombing Assad. They also finance Chechen rebels to fuck with you Russbro. They also support the rebels in Ukraine

just moving the kikes to Israel wont stop them from acting like jews.

>Implying (((Nazis))) weren't controlled opposition
There's no need to be upset :)

Reform Jews do not set the ark towards Jerusalem, they are the original cucks.

Maybe it's time to realize Jews have no place outside of Israel?

You're a jew. Out jew your jew brethren with your jew skills. Use their jew tactics against them. Find other jews who are aligned to your belief.

Like 17% or something.
Coincidentally, they were mostly Koreans.

>I'm so sorry
Don't be a dumbass. Life is a fight for survival. Jews realize that. Hitler realized that. Napolean realized that. No matter what they say, there's only so much water to go around.

Is every jew and jewess into this? In regards to this is here a distinction between the elite jews and the non-elite jews?

Also how do we knew that you are not larping?

>לאף אחד לא אכפת ממך או מהזין החתוך שלך יא חתיכת קרנן אוטיסט.

true but he also has a point. but he is still a beta cuck for making this post

your library is trash brother.

i got a 6k+ ebook and scholarly pdfs that will blew any beith hamadrash and public library out the water

step up your talmudh tora

They fucked Star Wars.