youtube.com/watch?v=IAA2KxgqVvk
youtube.com/watch?v=IIr_KVTiY6w
youtube.com/watch?v=8HEONETlwAY
playboy.com/articles/playboy-interview-michael-savage
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everything is a mixed bag, goyim.

Michael Savage is legit.

youtube.com/watch?v=oCRAyU9D-1g

hilarious though, i hope he avoids a heart attack at least til the end of the trump administration

(((The Savage Nation)))

THE ONLY MAN IN MSM RADIO ABLE TO CRITICIZE (((THEM)))

GOD BLESS MICHAEL SAVAGE WEINER.

HE HAS THE PERFECT COVER

GOD CURSE
>HATZENBERG, KATZENBERG, AND RATZENBEG

THANK YOU!

I genuinely believe he is one of the good ones

WHEN
WILL
DONALD
TRUMP
SAY
YES
TO
A
DATE
WITH
DR. SAVAGE?

>savage
>msnbc
i'm confused

He's pretty good, better than most of (((Hollywood)))

Yes, Savage had a show on MSNBC

Up until he revealed his power level

A lesson to us all

Anyone here wanna call him up and say "the Jews did 9/11"?

He'll shit himself as always.
As we all know by now, Saudi Arabia did 911
Israel and Mossad were ancillary to the process.

For every (((Krugman))) or (((Stieglitz))) there's a (((Rothbard))) or (((Block))). Don't judge s book by its cover.

Our media channels used to offer more than ideological propaganda, or at least a wider variety of it.

THIS

I personally don't buy the Saudi narrative. But thanks for telling me what to think Jew.

>Israel needs to stand by itself
>why does every president have to bend a knee to AIPAC, it's disgraceful
>we need to build a wall, start a flat tax and close the border
>Russia is our greatest natural ally against Islam
>motto is borders, language and culture
>got banned from Britain for (((hate speech))) because Brits thought their ban list contained too many brown people
>hates commie pope more than anybody else in talk radio
And yet there are still people calling him a Zionist.

Savage should be Secretary of Ethnobotany, Cyber Security and Animal Rights Administration.

>Implying Mossad =/= Saudi Intellgence

GET
FUCKED
JIDF

Savage is based.

Really one of the only true conservatives who for years called for mass deportations and securing the board. Also a huge advocate of the English only movement.

Not to mention he is the only one in the media to even bring up mention all the racial violence against whites during the election by democratic nogs.

So tell me again why he is so bad?

Real name Michael Wiener

Stay jewed, pol.

Found a video of him calling a 9/11 truther an Jew hater for all of you (((Savage))) lovers.

youtube.com/watch?v=qtArXrrJtTk

You're one stupid uneducated motherfucker aren't you?

>Prove me wrong
>Protip: (You) can't

And I just remembered he had a day where he went over that one video of the KGB agent explaining how to covertly destroy a nation through cultural Marxism. More based than Hannity, glad he beat him for the Radio Hall of Fame.

exactly

Mandatory listening for Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=A-0k-LLYdaE

I must warn you though, he does mention (((Our Greatest Ally))), but not necessarily in praising way.

That and that bush did 11/9
When he asks we mean Jeb!

I'm so fucking confused by all this...Saudis are israelis now. JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=8p49k3uLrPY

Here's another one. The Jew got mad in this one.

Holy shit SHUT IT DOWWWN. What a fucking censorious jew, mane. hahah. List------IT'S ANOTHA SHOAA YOU LISTEN ARE YOUZA TRYNA KEEL MY 6 GAGILLLIANS AGAIN??

I've been listening to Savage for over ten years. He's one of my favorite radio broadcasters, if not favorite considering his show got better with age.

He's the only guy in "conservative talk" who actually sounds like he puts his heart and effort into radio, so each show is meaningful and unique, not just repeated conservative talking points every day then switching it slightly up with the new news story next week.

Assblasted shitlib detected. This isn't Stormfront 2.0 like it's memed to be.

I like his stance on some social issues, but that's how Jews play the game. You get either a Neocon with a hard on for Israel and tribal politics or you get a cultural Marxist SJW promoting liberal. Or you get a rabbi. Or you get a hamburger that's full of human meat.

Get used to the new reality

Hard to imagine Glenn Beck gets more popularity when the last time I listened to him he was droning on about pensions for two hours with his chucklefuck buddies.

Savage also had a much better moment that got him kicked off air. That time he told some queer to fuck off, get aids at a bathhouse and die.

Calm down Jew. Go spin your top thing.

He is a Zionist, and he will autistically fluster himself up into Jew-rage when people criticize Zionism. But what is important is that he at least has enough sense to differentiate a Zionist interest from that of the American's best interest, as illustrated in your green text.

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if he starts sounding like Bobby Fischer in the next ten years. If there wasn't a conflict of interest, I guarantee he'd be an """anti-semite""" already.

(((The Weiner Nation)))

Care to repeat that in yiddish? I know you can.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAA2KxgqVvk
Just watched the call that got him fired. I don't like gays myself, but this was just a Jewish guy thinking he could say whatever the fuck he wanted. No remorse and it wasn't even funny in my opinion. He probably called MSNBC anti-semitic when they fired him over this.

Savage is legitz. I've been listening to him religiously for years. Of course Sup Forums can't explain the dichotomy that one Jew is one of our greatest champions

OY VEY!

HE KNOWS!

Also, savage made the move of his life when he bet on trump horse. It's gonna pay off big time for him

I already explained it. He's a NeoCon. Extremely pro-Israel and pro-Zion. Make no mistake about it. The man is a big Jew. And a fucking spoiled baby when you really get down to brass tax.

Since Trump kept his word to Alex Jones, I'm really hoping we see Savage at Trump's inauguration.

But I don't have a problem with Israeli Jews. They are a completely different game than foreign born Jews. Savage makes a difference when he talks about that. Also, I think that having a strong Israel is of great benefit to USA as they are invaluable in intelligence and tech department. Israel is all right in my book but international Jewry needs to be gassed. Sorry I just can't jump on the bandwagon that wants Israel gone. Let them be but extract as much benefits from them as possible in exchange for our aid, lot more than we were doing before

>The man is a big Jew.

How is this new information? No one can be stupid enough to listen to two minutes of a NY accent talking about Chinese food and not connect the dots. What you don't realize is, is that no one cares.

There's a huge difference between Michael "Israel has borders, so should America," and Ben "Israel needs borders, but America is different" Shapiro.

youtube.com/watch?v=8HEONETlwAY This video exposes his game. Considering the fact that he'd be screaming like a little baby if you started quoted the Talmud.

He's nothing more than a rebel rouser against Muslims. His Jew buddies in Washington were all set up to pump the Muslims in and he was all set to get Americans pissed about it and killing them in the street.

Have any of you ever read his Playboy interview before? If you haven't it's gold.

>SAVAGE: Well, I get worked up. First of all, I get angry because I can’t believe I live in a country that’s so fucking stupid it lets every group in the world come here. “Please let us in because our country is a shit hole.” Fine! “Let us come in on asylum because our country will kill us.” No problem! Then the minute they fucking get here they turn around and sue the fucking country, make demands on the country, won’t learn the language, won’t salute the flag, and all they do is disparage the country.

>We should consider what’s being taught in any house of worship. I don’t know of a church or synagogue in America that teaches people to go out and kill anybody or to go back to the homeland and learn how to strap a bomb on their dick and blow it up on an airplane.

>It would be nice to have friends on the block, but that’s not the case. I’m basically a communal person in my heart, so it’s an interesting question. I was a kid who had hundreds of friends. I was like the neighborhood mascot, the shortstop. Everyone loved me. I never thought I’d wind up isolated and alone in a house on a hill in Marin County.

Forgot the link

playboy.com/articles/playboy-interview-michael-savage

based kike is based

>playboy.com/articles/playboy-interview-michael-savage
this is excellent thanks based user bro

my fav rifle is K31. I can't wait to visit your mountainous kikedom

He had a show until he told a faggot caller to get AIDS and die

But he's a Jew, so he's easily forgiven, right?

Jews can be based, you just have to remember they are Jews.
>If Israel is brought up, you know they'll be biased
>If Jews are brought up, you know they'll be biased

Just get your Jew news for a goyim.

he is not fucking forgiven you imbecile. he is a persona non grata in the UK, so much for his kike immunity. he is shunned by every MSM outlet in the States

>one minute in
>starts shilling the Torah and how it predicted Trump's election
kek
Jews never forgive a defector. Their success is built on extreme loyalty and nepotism, so anyone attempting to leave must be immediately crushed

Looking at his early shows he would start off telling white supremacists to not call in because he blames them for giving the right wing and nationalism a bad name to the general public. He isn't wrong either, most people (including the FCC) are triggered by that. So it makes sense that he would shut off talks about Zionist Jews in our government especially since he's a Jew himself. So no, he isn't David Duke but I doubt he is secretly trying to get Jews in control of the government and everything is a big ruse.

>neocon against Iraq War and Bush/Obama foreign policy disasters
>Zionist who is for closed borders and calls most immigrants opportunist scumbags, says liberals are perverted pesos dedicated to spreading disease and destroying every traditional value we have
>pro-Israel when he has openly stated that it is time for them to stand for themselves

Wow he isn't David Duke. That's why he has a radio show that normal people can actually find and listen to instead of making YouTube videos that get Trump in trouble and running a failed senate race where you can't even break 3% of the vote. Nobody is perfect but I'm not going to drop somebody because he isn't a truther (yet still knows the Saudi connection and stand down orders on the perpetrators) and anybody that honestly prefers Palestine to Israel needs to get gassed immediately.

we could really learn a thing or two from jews in all honesty. If we europeans stuck for one another as jews do we would roasting marshmallows over alpha centauri by now

How many coincidences can you spot in this image?

I was listening about a month ago and he said he was invited to bohemian grove by a friend.

He ranted about how it isn't a big deal..... uhh I think I want to kniw about bohemian grove Michael

19 dimensional chess. It ends with gas chambers and a white America. Checkmate.

K31 is a favorite out here! I love playing with my SG 550 most though.

You guys really need to learn to differentiate between people who value things in this order...

Race > Family > Communist Ideology

and..

Country > God > Race

The whole..

LETS ATTACK THE MOST CONSERVATIVE ALLY JEW WE CAN FIND!!

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Is insane, the evil jews get to say "I TOLD YOU SO" to all the good Jews and then the good ones who do love their country are forced to align with the Bolshevik scum who have replaced our god with communism.

Cut it the fuck out

I wonder how heels about his Jewish heritage, deep down that is.

I haven't been able to listen in years as he isn't carried in my area anymore, but I recall a few times he was irate about Jewish Liberals undermining the US. He seemed to think they were completely derange to want to fuck up the US of A. Basically, that Jews had it good here and should maintain it as it is (or was).

Michael Savage is pretty good, but I remember him calling for America to go to war with Iran for Israel, so there's that, not totally redpilled

Israel cucks us hard with all their fucking lobbying and they've stolen secrets from us and given them to other countries (like China)

I used to defend them too until I learned about that.

Savage feels about liberal Jews as we do about white cucks.

>be Jew, vote for candidates sympathetic to Muslims
>be Jew, constantly hate on Israel
>be Jew, perpetuate weak beta-male Jewish stereotypes like Woody Allen
>be Jew, consistently hate and shit on the people who liberated you from concentration camps, afforded you the privilege to live free and generate massive wealth for yourselves, then wonder why when white Christians piece it together they holocaust you

He has brought up all of these points at one point or another.