Tfw you realize Barron is autistic and that is why Donald once lashed out against vaccines

>tfw you realize Barron is autistic and that is why Donald once lashed out against vaccines

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LcEOsDT0is8&t=56s
youtube.com/watch?v=yZAd5Pu9iw4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

0__0

>there are people who actually fell for the ss troll

W..w..why are you so mean to me /pol :(

sleep tight barron

sleep tight barron

sleep tight barron

he's autistic like Sup Forums and Sup Forums hates themselves

Gotta protect the prince, love the prince.

sleep tight barron

Tfw tall blonde and autistic just like Baron

>Donald looks up autism on the Internet because of his son
>finds Alex Jones
>hears about vaccines and autism
>gets hooked, becomes a regular listener
>heads the birther movement
>runs for president
>Alex Jones interviews Donald on his show
And that's how the president became an Info warrior.

We figured this out before the general.

We like Barron tho. It's like having one of us in the White House

Although I am not anti vaccination, I feel like Trump was probably onto something. He's probably a conspiracy theorist like Sup Forums, except since he has the money, he can actually find shit out. There is probably some vaccination plot that is out to get us.

sleep tight barron

>autistic
>high IQ
>mamas boy
>neet
>shut-in
>good with the cyber
Truly /our guy/

sleep tight brother man

Sleep tight Barron

i figured the same. but he attends a high end prep school in nyc, so maybe it's aspergers?

sleep tight barron

What the fuck

I'm on the fence if he ever listens to Alex Jones or Dr. Michael Savage. Part of me thinks he just watches cable news and sometimes has Limbaugh on in a car.

By no means am I anti-vaccine, but my cousin once got a mass dosage of shots and became paralyzed later that day. This paralysis persisted for a few days. He had never been paralyzed before. My aunt and my mom theorize that it was caused by the shots.

shills are pushing this barron thing hard

Have there been new episodes of World Peace? Last I watched was 6

Seriously, would we be at all surprised if that showed up in tomorrow's Podesta emails?

Sleep tight barron

Kek confirms

10/10 would do big brother stuffs with barron

gomaaad

Barron's literally the first good kid to be in the White House since JFK. Reagan, both Bushes, Clinton, and Obama's kids were all fucking garbage.

Of Trump's kids, the eldest sons look like bloodthirsty Patrick Bateman wannabees, Ivanka (although admittedly super hot) is probably vapid af, and the other daughter is just flat out garbage.

Barron's like Ramza Beoulve from Final Fantasy Tactics, just a pure hearted smart kid thrown into this whole mess. Truly the rightful heir to the throne IMO.

If he was autistic wouldn't Trump just say so? It would only have gained him sympathy and helped his campaign.

I mean would I understand not wanting to make a big deal out of it and exploit your sons mental condition for political gain, but there wouldn't be any harm in the public being aware of it.
It's not like anyone would dare use it against him in politics, especially the left.

He's probably just, you know, 10 years old and nervous about being in front of a big crowd and on national TV.

Sleep tight barron

When Prez elect takes the big chair, will he finally have access to the uncensored reports about 9/11? Is the D.O.T.R. around the bend?

>implying the left didn't slut shame the fuck out of Melania
>"It's not like anyone would dare use it against him in politics, especially the left"

That sentence is one of the most flat out wrong things I've read on Sup Forums and shows you have no idea what the left is really like.

sleep tight barron

sleep tight barron

He calls into Savage's radio show. Savage interviewed him last month.

Its a fact, i guess

yfw OP voices his opinion
youtube.com/watch?v=LcEOsDT0is8&t=56s

Dude, fuck off. Barron is based. He is our little bro. And we all love him.

Attacking Melania for doing some nude modeling in the past is nowhere near comparable to attacking a child for having an incurable mental disorder.

sleep tight barron

sleep tight barron

Sleep tight, God Prince

sleep tight barron

>sleep tight barron

>tfw he browses pol and advises trump

Trump's really prideful of his kids so I think he doesn't want to display anything about them that could possibly be construed as a fault to the world. He also doesn't seem to buy into the victimhood mentality either.

Plus, for the would the left use it against him thing, I think that this election has made the left go full insane authoritarian mode. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if we saw them laughing at his autism.

sleep tight barron

>victory speech
>little trump granddaughter clapping and smiling appropriately next to her parents
>barron standing front and center, devoid of emotion like a zombie

Might be on to something

The reason Donald lashed out at vaccines is because he is stupid.

No need to overthink your story....

>>Donald looks up autism
>>finds Alex Jones

>tfw you realise Barron is 10 years old and has a bigger dick than you
>tfw you realise Barron is 10 years old and was forced to stand on his feet and be awake probably for 24+ hours into the early hours of the morning for something he didn't understand and did it without whining, being a little stroppy cunt, or a total fucking brat, all while surrounded by cameras and plenty of witnesses from which to cause a scene in front of

I'd say that kid was more based that night you'll ever be in your entire fucking life

That goes to all you faggots who keep remaking this god damn fucking thread every hour of every day

I think their deal was 6 episodes and is up for renewal now but don't quote me

Sleep tight barron

> MFW: Trump ran for president to find a cure for his beloved son and have his revenge.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZAd5Pu9iw4

sleep tight barron

sleep tight barron

sleep tight barron

Sleep tight, barron

sleep tight barron

:D

sleep tight barron

I can actually believe that considering Barron's mannerisms. All the more reason Donald should be mad and push the envelope. We all have our cross to bare, don't fuck with Don just because of that!

ONE OF US!
ONE OF US!
ONE OF US!
ONE OF US!

autistic spergies don't understand fist bump.

sleep tight barron

sleep tight barron

sleep tight barron

sleep tight barron

sleep tight barron

sleep tight barron

He's a kid who's been kept awake for god knows how long. He's just drousy and wants to go home.

sleep tight Barron

Sleep tight baron

>Barron is an autist
>naturally finds Sup Forums and starts browsing like all autists
>eventually inherits Trump's empire
>eventually gets elected as president

What happens when Sup Forums directly controls the White House?

Sleep tight Barron

Well said, bong.

Sleep tight Barron

sleep tight barron

sleep tight barron

Glad to know Trump had kids for other than political reasons.

sleep tight barron

>Barron is an autist
>naturally finds Sup Forums and starts browsing like all autists
>eventually inherits Trump's empire
>eventually gets elected as president

What happens when Sup Forums directly controls the White House?

>tfw Trump secretly ran to cure autism

>side effect is Sup Forums will get gf now

sleep tight barron

sleep tight barron

>It was the vaccines!
>Not the fact that I decided to have a kid when I was 60

This is the man that Sup Forums consideres their "God Emperor"

sleep tight barron

sleep tight barron

:(

>making this much sense
>getting quads

sleep tight barron

>Dad I want to go to sleep
>No Barron, 4 hours a day is enough, too much even, you need to learn to be high energy like me. Most kids sleep 8-10 hours, leaving no time to achieve anything. Wasted potential, many such cases. Very sad!

sleep tight Barron

sleep tight barron